PDA

View Full Version : Steph Curry with the .666 TS according to BBall Ref

ralph_i_el
04-11-2016, 10:34 AM
....this boy is going to be a devil to contain in the playoffs.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lfoC8HjUQlQT6/giphy.gif

Seriously though, he just put up the highest season TS% for anyone with 30% USG or higher (filtering out people that played less than half a season).

IllegalD
04-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Doesn't matter.

Did he break the PER record?

No? I thought so.

FAIL

ralph_i_el
04-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Doesn't matter.

Did he break the PER record?

No? I thought so.

FAIL

Should he have chucked some garbage time 3's in order to break random stat records? I'm just pointing out something interesting :facepalm

IllegalD
04-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Should he have chucked some garbage time 3's in order to break random stat records? I'm just pointing out something interesting :facepalm

"Random stat record"

The same one that Curry Stans were using to proclaim this "THE GREATEST INDIVIDUAL SEASON EVER"?

How quickly narratives change when he falls short. :lol

ralph_i_el
04-11-2016, 11:31 AM
"Random stat record"

The same one that Curry Stans were using to proclaim this "THE GREATEST INDIVIDUAL SEASON EVER"?

How quickly narratives change when he falls short. :lol

Maybe he didn't have the greatest season ever :confusedshrug: you can't say that definitively for anyone. If he breaks the win record, wins an MVP and a ring....who is to say it isn't the best season ever?

sd3035
04-11-2016, 11:54 AM
efficient volume scoring is the key to winning basketball games :applause: :applause: :applause:

Gileraracer
04-11-2016, 03:11 PM
efficient volume scoring is the key to winning basketball games :applause: :applause: :applause:

Just like Lebron in the 2015 finals. Oh wait... :lol