PDA

View Full Version : Its time for me to stop hating on lebron

knicksman
04-11-2016, 09:22 PM
I always believe in "blame the game, not the player". Thats why i dont blame harden for fts, flopping, crab dribbling coz the league let them. But i just cant find a reason why bran plays that way. The statpadding way Until I realize now that the system really is flawed. MVPs are awarded at regular seasons end instead of after finals like soccer. Winning it all isnt given consideration. So yeah, blame the system. Why win rings when you just need the best record and stats to win MVPs? Had it been after finals, kobe wouldve 3 MVPs and bran 2. But it is what it is. But more respect is given to kobe tho. He couldve taken the easy way out by just being a statpadder but instead he really wants to win.

warriorfan
04-11-2016, 09:25 PM
I always believe in "blame the game, not the player". Thats why i dont blame harden for fts, flopping, crab dribbling coz the league let them. But i just cant find a reason why bran plays that way. The statpadding way Until I realize now that the system really is flawed. MVPs are awarded at regular seasons end instead of after finals like soccer. Winning it all isnt given consideration. So yeah, blame the system. Why win rings when you just need the best record and stats to win MVPs? Had it been after finals, kobe wouldve 3 MVPs and bran 2. But it is what it is. But more respect is given to kobe tho. He couldve taken the easy way out by just being a statpadder but instead he really wants to win.

true kobe could of went all out in the regular season and flame out in the finals over and over and stacked mvps but that is for losers like lebron

kobe/curry/jordan are winners that are in a different league than guys like lebron/wilt/robertson