PDA

View Full Version : Do OKC or Clippers have any shot of getting past GS and San Antonio?

JohnnySic
04-12-2016, 11:42 AM
How surprised would you be if Thunder or Clippers made the Finals?

fragokota
04-12-2016, 12:02 PM
OKC can do it against the aging SAS. For Clippers it would take a Herculean effort but still not sure if it would be enough.

Dr Hawk
04-12-2016, 12:03 PM
If Durant and Westbrook go incredibly hot they can

Prime_Shaq
04-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Yes its unlikely but definitely possible.

navy
04-12-2016, 12:23 PM
San Antonio can be beaten. Warriors cannot

senelcoolidge
04-12-2016, 12:40 PM
The Spurs are beatable. I think the Clippers have a better chance than the two man team no defense Thunder. The problem with the Clippers is that Blake does look like he's playing hurt.

MMM
04-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Clippers are the best bet to beat GSW and i don't think they fear them as much as other teams do

sd3035
04-12-2016, 12:56 PM
OKC will smoke SA

Mike smith
04-12-2016, 01:00 PM
The Spurs are beatable. I think the Clippers have a better chance than the two man team no defense Thunder. The problem with the Clippers is that Blake does look like he's playing hurt.
Okc is a top 5 half court defense in the league the problem they have is turnovers late in games. The playoffs is played more in a half court style so thunder defense should be better then the numbers say.

dazzer87
04-12-2016, 01:03 PM
okc has a better chance of getting knock out of the 1st rd..........Okc beating either spurs or GSW...........this forum..........:lol :lol :lol

Mike smith
04-12-2016, 01:06 PM
okc has a better chance of getting knock out of the 1st rd..........Okc beating either spurs or GSW...........this forum..........:lol :lol :lol
Against the mavs or Grizzlies ??? Not a chance. Okc matches up good with the Spurs and would have the 2 best players in that series

I know you are
04-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Of course, but that shot is limited.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2016, 01:19 PM

True, but he did look a lot closer to old Blake in the 2nd half of last game at least.

dazzer87
04-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Against the mavs or Grizzlies ??? Not a chance. Okc matches up good with the Spurs and would have the 2 best players in that series
WOW 2 iso players vs a team with a college coach........Yeah OKc has a chance vs Spurs........:roll: :roll: :roll:

CP3PO
04-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Slim. It would be hard for them to beat 1 of the teams, but both? That is a tough challenge. Luckily for Cleveland they only need an upset in the Finals after a cake walk in the East.

ClipperRevival
04-13-2016, 01:00 AM
Clips are 0-4 against GSW this year but they choked away two huge leads, mostly due to Curry going off when it mattered. I honestly would not be shocked if Clips beat GSW. When Blake missed almost half the season, the world got to see how efficient the Clips offense can be if you space the floor and surround CP3 with shooters. Prior to his injury, Blake was kind of messing up the spacing and flow of the offense with his long 2s, alot of it in stagnant mode. If Blake is smart, he would've registered this fact in his brain and he will play a smarter brand of ball. Not too much of that stagnant, face up jumpers with more shots in rhythm.

Clips have tremendous superstar talent and that always is a factor in bball. If CP3, DJ and Blake play up to potential and guys like Green, Crawford, Redick, etc also show up, they have the talent to compete with them. Not to mention if Pierce is clutch and Wes plays solid D. Of course a huge isse for Clips are their inferior size/length at the 1-2. And GSW is stacked with long/athletic perimeter players who can shrink the court.

And as good as SAS has been, I feel like we can beat them.

Inferno
04-13-2016, 01:06 AM
Clips are 0-4 against GSW this year but they choked away two huge leads, mostly due to Curry going off when it mattered. I honestly would not be shocked if Clips beat GSW. When Blake missed almost half the season, the world got to see how efficient the Clips offense can be if you space the floor and surround CP3 with shooters. Prior to his injury, Blake was kind of messing up the spacing and flow of the offense with his long 2s, alot of it in stagnant mode. If Blake is smart, he would've registered this fact in his brain and he will play a smarter brand of ball. Not too much of that stagnant, face up jumpers with more shots in rhythm.

Clips have tremendous superstar talent and that always is a factor in bball. If CP3, DJ and Blake play up to potential and guys like Green, Crawford, Redick, etc also show up, they have the talent to compete with them. Not to mention if Pierce is clutch and Wes plays solid D. Of course a huge isse for Clips are their inferior size/length at the 1-2. And GSW is stacked with long/athletic perimeter players who can shrink the court.

And as good as SAS has been, I feel like we can beat them.

The Clips aren't beating us. Those times have passed :pimp:

ClipperRevival
04-13-2016, 01:10 AM
The Clips aren't beating us. Those times have passed :pimp:

Most likely. But do you think you sweep us? I think it goes 6, possibly 7. It's a hell of a rivalry. But of course you guys are top dog right now and I have to respect that.

G-train
04-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Houston has a shot of beating GSW.
Everyone in the playoffs has a shot. It's a 7 game series with millions of variables.

Inferno
04-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Most likely. But do you think you sweep us? I think it goes 6, possibly 7. It's a hell of a rivalry. But of course you guys are top dog right now and I have to respect that.

I doubt it'd be a sweep. 6 games tops though IMO :confusedshrug:

Hell of a rivalry indeed :cheers:

imdaman99
04-13-2016, 01:18 AM
OKC matches up well against both of them. I see them beating the Spurs but falling in 6-7 to the Warriors.

Young X
04-13-2016, 01:24 AM
OKC matches up well against both of them. I see them beating the Spurs but falling in 6-7 to the Warriors.No.

COnDEMnED
04-13-2016, 01:49 AM
Thunder might. Clippers have no chance.

clipps
04-13-2016, 01:57 AM
If the Clippers pull off beating the Warriors and Spurs, that would be the GOAT finals run.

dabigbaws
04-13-2016, 06:12 AM
the big dick thunder boys will take care of it.

thunders starting line up combined have the longest ***** in the nba. no contest.

senelcoolidge
04-13-2016, 11:41 AM
A team that has two ISO players and plays no defense vs. a team with a two stars in the starting line up and a very very solid bench. Come on..the Clippers are the better match up.

HylianNightmare
04-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Of course they do

qrich
04-13-2016, 05:58 PM
I can see us getting past the Warriors, if the Blazers don't shock us first though.

However, San Antonio will be much tougher. It isn't anything against Golden State.