PDA

View Full Version : Melo wants to help ...

zbott
04-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Carmelo Anthony's looking forward to his exit meeting with Phil Jackson & Knicks brass to gain "an understanding of kind of a plan, a plan of action of what they're trying to do, what we're trying to do, what we're trying to accomplish here." He added: "I don't really have - I think everybody knows my questions that I have. So it's just a matter of them kind of being transparent with me. We talk. We have an open dialogue, an open conversation, about how we all can get better at this situation moving forward, what I can do to kind of help and kind of fill the holes that we need to fill at this point."

He's asking what are we trying to do? - what are we trying to accomplish here ? :wtf:

What should Melo do to "help" ?

kamil
04-12-2016, 07:51 PM

Go to Cleveland.

Straight_Ballin
04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Carmelo Anthony's looking forward to his exit meeting with Phil Jackson & Knicks brass to gain "an understanding of kind of a plan, a plan of action of what they're trying to do, what we're trying to do, what we're trying to accomplish here." He added: "I don't really have - I think everybody knows my questions that I have. So it's just a matter of them kind of being transparent with me. We talk. We have an open dialogue, an open conversation, about how we all can get better at this situation moving forward, what I can do to kind of help and kind of fill the holes that we need to fill at this point."

He's asking what are we trying to do? - what are we trying to accomplish here ? :wtf:

I just saw Melo last night at the Westin hotel in Indy. Dude is chill as fvck. Was talking about how the sushi was pretty good.

smoovegittar
04-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Well, the "point" is the hole to fill, yes? Jax has to make it happen in F.A. Hearing strong rumors about Mark Jackson coaching. I don't feel that.

zbott
04-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Well, the "point" is the hole to fill, yes? Jax has to make it happen in F.A. Hearing strong rumors about Mark Jackson coaching. I don't feel that.

Jackson has denied being contacted by the Knicks ... Agree that he might not be a good fit ...

zbott
04-12-2016, 09:42 PM
I just saw Melo last night at the Westin hotel in Indy. Dude is chill as fvck. Was talking about how the sushi was pretty good.

Glad he's resting up and having a good time ... dragging through another shitty losing season can be rough on a player ....

Nick Young
04-12-2016, 09:43 PM
GOAT TOPIC OF CONVERSATION:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nilocon165
04-12-2016, 09:54 PM

Lick my ass daddy

I have no idea why you added this, but yeah I don't know what melos talking about