PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Tribute Thread: Inside Hoops

9erempiree
04-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Thank you Mamba for these great 20 years. You have made basketball the greatest sport to watch and you have made it fun as a Laker fan.

As a famous basketball internet personality...I thank you for all those joyous moments you gave us and all those times you made fans commit suicide via game winners. I have destroyed many from Yahoo Chat, ESPN message board, REALGM and now InsideHoops and I will forever miss that. You have also caused the site to crash many times due to your heroics.

As mentioned in another thread....Inside Hoops peaked in 2010 and that was due to you.

God Bless Mamba!

-9er

Lebronxrings
04-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Thank you Mamba for these great 20 years. You have made basketball the greatest sport to watch and you have made it fun as a Kobe stan.

As a famous basketball internet personality...I thank you for all those joyous moments you gave us and all those times you made fans commit suicide going 6-24 in the finals. I live on the Yahoo Chat, ESPN message board, REALGM and now InsideHoops and I will forever miss that. You have also caused the site to crash many times due to your bricks.

As mentioned in another thread....Inside Hoops peaked in 2010 and that was due to you.

God Bless Mamba!

-9er
fixed

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Good riddance to the chucker. Out with a 16-66 record and 35%fg shooting percentage. Doesn't get any more sweeeet:rockon: here's to a horrific end:applause:

IllegalD
04-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Good riddance to the chucker. Out with a 16-66 record and 35%fg shooting percentage. Doesn't get any more sweeeet:rockon: here's to a horrific end:applause:

Same will be said about your life. :applause:

Levity
04-13-2016, 05:25 PM
"MVP, MVP Kobe Bryant aka Envy Me"

through the amazingly good times to the horrendously bad ones; my favorite player for the past 20 years! i salute thee

goodbe! greatbe! godbe! rapebe!

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:25 PM
fixed

:roll: :roll:
Watch him go out, setting the franchise record for most losses in a season. 66 loses here w3 come. Please please finish the season with less than 36%fg:lol

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Same will be said about your life. :applause:

Hate to break this down to you but we all have the same end. Death.

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:27 PM
"MVP, MVP Kobe Bryant aka Envy Me"

through the amazingly good times to the horrendously bad ones; my favorite player for the past 20 years! i salute thee

goodbe! greatbe! godbe! rapebe!

Here's to loss #66:rockon:

Bosnian Sajo
04-13-2016, 05:27 PM
Every single Lakers fan should be rocking a Kobe avy right now, let em know it's real.

No duplicates, be original. Very clean avy, 9er.

IllegalD
04-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Hate to break this down to you but we all have the same end. Death.

Sure. But the rest of us will lead lives we won't be ashamed of. The same can't be said of you.

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

Mr Feeny
Every single Lakers fan should be rocking a Kobe avy right now, let em know it's real.

No duplicates, be original.

Nah. Real Laker fans are necessarily Kobrick fans. Here's to setting the franchise record for most losses in a single season. 66 babbaayyyy :rockon:

zizozain
http://i.imgur.com/BcgIgqh.jpg

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Worst season in franchise history and worst individual season by any star even incoming:lol :lol

Bosnian Sajo
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
My dawg Kobe even has the haters calling him a star in his 20th season :lol

This dude's greatness has no ending.

Nah. Real Laker fans are necessarily Kobrick fans. Here's to setting the franchise record for most losses in a single season. 66 babbaayyyy :rockon:

If you're a Lakers fan, and not a fan of Kobe, you're not a real Lakers fan. Sorry to break it to you, but that is a ****ing paradox if I've ever heard one.

Showtime2001
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
WHAT.

A.

MELTDOWN.

IllegalD
04-13-2016, 05:36 PM
WHAT.

A.

MELTDOWN.

Kobe taking a sh*t deeeep inside this baby boy's head. :roll:

SexSymbol
04-13-2016, 05:36 PM
This is a star beyond usual stardom.
He's top 2 most famous basketball player ever.
Kobe's hard work was inspiration to my basketball dream, I don't really think that I would be a basketball coach if not for Kobe.
I remember playing nba live 05-08 as a kid and just straight up rocking it with KB, didn't even care about the rest of the team, I was murdering other people left and right with him alone.
One of the greatest players ever, underrated by many, a true inspiration, a larger than basketball figure.
Man, I miss my childhood. And I will miss Kobe, who was a huge part of it.

InsanityKills
04-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Thank you Mamba, in my eyes you are the GOAT.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Tonight is a historic night. Kobrick sets the single season franchise record for most losses 66 losses and 35%fg for the season. What an ending:lol

Like a good neighbour, Kobrick is there with another clank:roll:

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
This is a star beyond usual stardom.
He's top 2 most famous basketball player ever.
Kobe's hard work was inspiration to my basketball dream, I don't really think that I would be a basketball coach if not for Kobe.
I remember playing nba live 05-08 as a kid and just straight up rocking it with KB, didn't even care about the rest of the team, I was murdering other people left and right with him alone.
One of the greatest players ever, underrated by many, a true inspiration, a larger than basketball figure.
Man, I miss my childhood. And I will miss Kobe, who was a huge part of it.

I'm glad he's going out in the most horrific way possibly with 65-66 wins and 35%fg for the season :lebronamazed:

I'm glad that's what people will remember:rockon: in the books goes 66 losses in a season. Will never be topped :applause:

SexSymbol
04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Tonight is a historic night. Kobrick sets the single season franchise record for most losses 66 losses and 35%fg for the season. What an ending:lol

Like a good neighbour, Kobrick is there with another clank:roll:
nobody cares, man.
This isn't a time and place for trying to out-stupid one another.
Just appreciate the legend that you, along with me, and along all real basketball fans, will miss.
There's no point in weak trolling anymore, just be normal for a day

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:44 PM
nobody cares, man.
This isn't a time and place for trying to out-stupid one another.
Just appreciate the legend that you, along with me, and along all real basketball fans, will miss.
There's no point in weak trolling anymore, just be normal for a day

Oh everybody cares because it's historic :lebronamazed:
Glad the chucker goes out with a 16 win season :roll:

SexSymbol
04-13-2016, 05:45 PM
no, I meant nobody cares about you

raprap
04-13-2016, 05:45 PM
Top 15 player of all time. :applause:

IllegalD
04-13-2016, 05:46 PM

And everybody will remember LeBron's pathetic Finals record. :lebronamazed:

Which is the reason why you're melting down right now for all to see. :lebroncry:

:roll::yaohappy:

TheMarkMadsen
04-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Mr Feeny with 9 post already in this thread :oldlol: :oldlol:

btw nice avy op

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Top 15 player of all time. :applause:

:lebronamazed:

Curry drops him one spot TONIGHT babbaayyyy :applause:
Here's to curry leading his team to 73 wins and getting that 12th spot while Kobrick wins 16 games the entire season:lol

Dro
04-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Looking forward to this game. I've never been a Kobe fan like that. I've just recently come around to actually liking him in the last few years.

At first, I thought this whole gracious thing was an act but it seems like he really is a different person. To me it doesn't really matter that he just now changed in the last few years, just that he changed.

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:49 PM
The Feeny/MJ/Bran/Curreh/Durantuala army ftw:rockon:

Cruise control tonight as one of our boys takes the 12th spot on the all time list from kobricko :lebronamazed:

Go for it amc aka the beast:applause:

TheMarkMadsen
04-13-2016, 05:50 PM
well now make that 11 :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 05:53 PM
Make thay 13, 14, 15 and eventually 90.
I'll be here every step to remind y'al that Kobrick is ending his career setting the single season franchise record for most losses and that he's somehow managed to shoot 35% for an entire s3ason :roll:

90 posts babbaayyyy. I'll be gloating between quarters.:rockon:

SexSymbol
04-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Make thay 13, 14, 15 and eventually 90.
I'll be here every step to remind y'al that Kobrick is ending his career setting the single season franchise record for most losses and that he's somehow managed to shoot 35% for an entire s3ason :roll:

90 posts babbaayyyy. I'll be gloating between quarters.:rockon:
this is probably the biggest meltdown in ISH history.
It's way too obvious that you're crying

IllegalD
04-13-2016, 06:01 PM
this is probably the biggest meltdown in ISH history.
It's way too obvious that you're crying

Dude probably punched his computer screen by now and got grounded for yelling at his mom.

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

BigNBAfan
04-13-2016, 06:02 PM
good night sweet prince

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Kobricko stans consumed by me:applause:
Loss 66 ftw :rockon:

Here's to the chef Curry dropping the chucker further down a spot on the all time list on the same night as said chuckers retirement :lebronamazed:

SexSymbol
04-13-2016, 06:05 PM

Here's to the chef Curry dropping the chucker further down a spot on the all time list on the same night as said chuckers retirement :lebronamazed:
pure cringe

Dro
04-13-2016, 06:07 PM

I thought you were a Lebron fan?

Mr Feeny
04-13-2016, 06:08 PM
I thought you were a Lebron fan?

When did I ever say I was a Lebron fan? These kobe stans are brainwashing you:facepalm
I bet your a sensible poster and a Curry/pacers fan.

Gl tonight:rockon:

TheImmortal
04-13-2016, 06:55 PM
The greatest player to have ever played this game.. much respect and homage to the Black Mamba. (Speaking as a Huge LeBran fan)

Smoke117
04-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Kooobriiiiiiiiiiiick

JerrySteakhouse
04-13-2016, 08:17 PM
Kobe was my Jordan...

HenryGarfunkle
04-13-2016, 08:19 PM
Kobe was my Jordan...
You didn't get a very good Jordan then. :roll:

My condolences.

TomCat
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
World Peace just took a cheap shot on Lebron. Saying he rather beat the best than play with the best

raprap
04-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Kobe was my Jordan...
That's like getting fake yeezys

Sorry man

SCdac
04-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Props to a great player and a great career. was never really a fan of his, but glad the spurs faced him so many times... at the end of the day it's all a game

http://thesportsdig.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tim-duncan-kobe-bryant.jpg

branslowski
04-13-2016, 10:48 PM
Can't believe the greatest player I ever seen play this game is actually gonna be gone.

With Kobe retiring im also gonna retire slaying haters over him aswell. I mean I am gonna miss the days of owning Jordan stans on youtube pages and yahoo boards, to takin my talents to ISH and owning clowns from all angles such as those Jordan stans along with LeBron stans and many other haters, but along with Kobes career, THAT will come to an end also.

Shout out to all the great Kobe fans I've come to know aswell, we battled the haters non stop, and now at the end of it, I realize we won a long time ago.:applause:

Here's to Kobe Bean Bryant, Greatness Personified.:applause: