PDA

View Full Version : The heat are trash

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Really blowing a 26 point lead. 5 points only in the 3rd? :facepalm

DaSeba5
04-13-2016, 11:25 PM
It sucked, but it ended up being the best loss ever so I'm totally happy now.

dannysc305
One game doesn't define a team. ISH, where you're only as good as your last game.

Derka
3rd seed in a competitive East is trash.

K.

oarabbus
04-13-2016, 11:26 PM
The Warriors shit on OP

GrapeApe
04-13-2016, 11:46 PM
This was a great loss. The Heat get the 3rd seed, are out of the Cavs bracket until the ECF, and get to play the preferred matchup of their 3 possible opponents. Not only that, tonight's game will serve as a great motivator. A win tonight could have led to a letdown in game 1 of the playoffs. I expect them to come out extra focused against the Hornets.

No Bosh for nearly half the season and still a top 3 seed. NOBODY would have predicted that. Great season so far.

:applause:

RRR3
04-13-2016, 11:47 PM
This was a great loss. The Heat get the 3rd seed, are out of the Cavs bracket until the ECF, and get to play the preferred matchup of their 3 possible opponents. Not only that, tonight's game will serve as a great motivator. A win tonight could have led to a letdown in game 1 of the playoffs. I expect them to come out extra focused against the Hornets.

No Bosh for nearly half the season and still a top 3 seed. NOBODY would have predicted that. Great season so far.

Any chance Bosh is back for the playoffs?

plowking
04-13-2016, 11:47 PM
OP has a Deron Williams avatar...

Crimsonrain777
04-13-2016, 11:56 PM
make no mistake this loss wasnt great at all. the results of this loss were good but the way the Heat fell apart in the second half is concerning

PJR
04-13-2016, 11:58 PM
3 seed.

oarabbus
04-13-2016, 11:58 PM
OP has a Deron Williams avatar...

OP stans like 6 teams. Not even joking

:kobe:

Meticode
04-13-2016, 11:59 PM
Sucks Bosh had to get knocked out for the season.

Hittin_Shots
04-14-2016, 12:00 AM
could of held onto a lead the bastards so we could of dominated them in the playoffs instead. I don't like Atlanta.

PJR
04-14-2016, 12:02 AM
could of held onto a lead he bastards so we could of dominated them in the playoffs instead. I don't like Atlanta.

Hawks in 5.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 12:02 AM
One game doesn't define a team. ISH, where you're only as good as your last game.

The Heat suck. So does every team in the east not named Cleveland or Toronto. Everyone else is lousy.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 12:03 AM
Hawks in 5.

The Hawks are shit. They couldn't even beat Washington's backups tonight.

Hittin_Shots
04-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Boston vs Miami conference final, book it

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Boston vs Miami conference final, book it

Who cares? Both teams are shit. Boston has mediocre talent.

PJR
04-14-2016, 12:07 AM

Shut up fa99ot, damn.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Shut up fa99ot, damn.

Blow it out your ass.

GrapeApe
04-14-2016, 12:17 AM
make no mistake this loss wasnt great at all. the results of this loss were good but the way the Heat fell apart in the second half is concerning

Meh. The second half was obviously disappointing but I wouldn't read to much into tonight's game. The Heat were on the second night of a back to back, on the road, in their 82nd game of the season. They clearly ran out of steam after such an energetic first half. There's no back to backs in the playoffs. That's huge for a team that starts Wade, Johnson, and Deng.

PJR
04-14-2016, 12:18 AM
Blow it out your ass.

You live in Atlanta. Thats your speciality.

Crimsonrain777
04-14-2016, 12:35 AM
Meh. The second half was obviously disappointing but I wouldn't read to much into tonight's game. The Heat were on the second night of a back to back, on the road, in their 82nd game of the season. They clearly ran out of steam after such an energetic first half. There's no back to backs in the playoffs. That's huge for a team that starts Wade, Johnson, and Deng.

no back to backs is good news. but still, that was the worst meltdown of the season from any team this year. its hard for me to really take anything good out of it. other than that we get to avoid Boston and Cleveland potentially plays them in the second

WadeStan
04-14-2016, 12:37 AM
no back to backs is good news. but still, that was the worst meltdown of the season from any team this year. its hard for me to really take anything good out of it. other than that we get to avoid Boston and Cleveland potentially plays them in the second

Yep that was some Clippers level choking. :facepalm

MMM
04-14-2016, 12:41 AM

Great loss?
You realize they would be 3rd with a win right

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 12:43 AM

Eating the peanuts out of my shit is your specialty.

Where do you live? Shitcago?

Crimsonrain777
04-14-2016, 12:44 AM
Great loss?
You realize they would be 3rd with a win right

if the Heat won they'd play the Celtics in the first so i understand why he'd say that. this is the best possible playoff seeding for Miami but not because of anything they did

plowking
04-14-2016, 12:45 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Holy fark. Murder.

GrapeApe
04-14-2016, 12:48 AM

Stop it. Are they legit contenders? Probably not, but they're obviously not shit. Boston plays great defense and is well coached. Sometimes a team is greater than the sum of its parts. I think their playoff inexperience could be an issue, but they are still a very good team. They will be a tough out. The Heat could reach the finals and it wouldn't be that shocking. Surprising yes, but they have the talent and veteran experience to make a deep playoff run.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 01:38 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Holy fark. Murder.

Wow. You were impressed by that?

Georgia isn't great... But I'd take it over ghetto shitholes like Detroit, Shitcago, Philly, Baltimore, St. Louis or libtard states like California, NY and other such places.

I'll admit though... There are still too many hoodrats down here and there are shitholes like Gwinnett and Dekalb County.

nashwade
04-14-2016, 01:39 AM
3rd seed means you avoid CLE until ECF - why is 3rd seed not good?

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 01:41 AM
Stop it. Are they legit contenders? Probably not, but they're obviously not shit. Boston plays great defense and is well coached. Sometimes a team is greater than the sum of its parts. I think their playoff inexperience could be an issue, but they are still a very good team. They will be a tough out. The Heat could reach the finals and it wouldn't be that shocking. Surprising yes, but they have the talent and veteran experience to make a deep playoff run.

Yes, they are shit. Look at their record against teams with winning records. Shitty. And let's face it, most of the teams with winning records really aren't that good. The league has lots of bad parity.

Almost all of Boston's players are extremely limited in what they can do. I don't think the "greater than the sum of their parts" really applies here. You could say that about the 2004 Pistons.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 01:54 AM

Honestly, if you can't even challenge Cleveland, does it really matter which round they kick your ass in? I'm not just saying this to Heat fans... It pretty much goes for any east team not named Toronto.

Getting to the 3rd round really doesn't mean anything when you get disposed of pretty easily when you get there.

GrapeApe
04-14-2016, 02:20 AM

The 3rd seed IS good, and the ironic thing about the Heat losing tonight is it worked out in their favor. That's why tonight's loss was oddly bittersweet. The Heat not only captured the 3rd seed and avoided Cleveland in the second round, they also avoided playing Boston or Atlanta in the first round. This has been the dream scenario for several weeks. I'm not saying Charlotte is a bad team or anything, but matchup-wise they're better for the Heat than the other two.

On a side note, the more this season is progressing the more I'm thinking a Cavs vs Heat ECF may indeed happen. It just feels like it's in the cards, especially with the Heat securing the 3rd seed in the manner they did.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 02:32 AM
Shut up fa99ot, damn.

Got nothing else to say you charcoal colored loser?

GrapeApe
04-14-2016, 02:33 AM
Honestly, if you can't even challenge Cleveland, does it really matter which round they kick your ass in? I'm not just saying this to Heat fans... It pretty much goes for any east team not named Toronto.

Getting to the 3rd round really doesn't mean anything when you get disposed of pretty easily when you get there.

Why Toronto? I don't think they have a better chance against the Cavs than Miami. In fact, many experts have acknowledged that the Heat would probably be the toughest playoff matchup (in the east) for the Cavs. If you asked Cavs fans which team they'd least like to play, I guarantee that most of them would say Miami. The Heat match up well with them, and you know Wade would bring it against Lebron. The Cavs would be favored but the Heat could definitely give them a fight. They wouldn't "kick the Heat's ass".

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 02:35 AM
Why Toronto? I don't think they have a better chance against the Cavs than Miami. In fact, many experts have acknowledged that the Heat would probably be the toughest playoff matchup (in the east) for the Cavs. If you asked Cavs fans which team they'd least like to play, I guarantee that most of them would say Miami. The Heat match up well with them, and you know Wade would bring it against Lebron. The Cavs would be favored but the Heat could definitely give them a fight. They wouldn't "kick the Heat's ass".

Toronto has one of the best records against +500 teams this season.

GrapeApe
04-14-2016, 02:50 AM
Toronto has one of the best records against +500 teams this season.

I don't know their record against .500+ teams but I'll take your word for it. Regardless, the playoffs are all about matchups. I'm not necessarily saying the Raptors don't match up well with the Cavs, I'm saying the Heat do. I don't just say that as a Heat fan either. I've heard a lot of objective/neutral individuals suggest that the Heat could seriously challenge the Cavs. As I mentioned before, I know for a fact that Cavs fans don't want to see the Heat.

Honestly though, would anyone be THAT shocked if Toronto or Miami lost in the first round? Probably not. Cleveland is the only team that most people are already pencilling into the ECF. Who knows, maybe this is the year that the Raptors finally put it together in the playoffs.

Hotlantadude81
04-14-2016, 02:58 AM
I don't know their record against .500+ teams but I'll take your word for it. Regardless, the playoffs are all about matchups. I'm not necessarily saying the Raptors don't match up well with the Cavs, I'm saying the Heat do. I don't just say that as a Heat fan either. I've heard a lot of objective/neutral individuals suggest that the Heat could seriously challenge the Cavs. As I mentioned before, I know for a fact that Cavs fans don't want to see the Heat.

Honestly though, would anyone be THAT shocked if Toronto or Miami lost in the first round? Probably not. Cleveland is the only team that most people are already pencilling into the ECF. Who knows, maybe this is the year that the Raptors finally put it together in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/view/expanded

Anyway, to me... Everyone outside of GS, SA, CLE and Toronto are worthless. All of these other teams are pretenders in my book. I wish the NBA would cut out this charade. Let the team with the two best records in each conference and then have the finals match up.

None of these teams like Boston, Miami, Charlotte, Atlanta, Detroit or Indiana deserve to be in the playoffs. Neither do crappy teams like Dallas and Houston.

But, it's all about the money and so all of these boring and not so entertaining teams will waste TV time.

As for the Heat... I know Wade had a solid season, but he is still aging... Joe Johnson and Deng are both old. I don't think the Miami PG is all that great in a half court setting either.

Crimsonrain777
04-14-2016, 02:58 AM

no offense, but i would love it if the Raptors got taken out in the first against Indiana. the last thing i want to see is Derozan go to the line 15 times a game against us.

HylianNightmare
04-14-2016, 03:17 AM
I can't believe they lost, hopefully they can make a ECF run though