PDA

View Full Version : ☆ 2016 Playoffs thread | Laker Forum Edition

$LakerGold
04-14-2016, 04:10 AM
With the Lakers obviously out of the playoffs, which team will you be rooting for this post-season? I know a lot of Laker fans/friends who'll be rooting for the Clippers.

Who? & why?

I'll probably root for the Spurs again, just because of the playoff battles between Kobe/Lakers & Timmy/Spurs back in the 2000's. Same reason why I rooted for them during their runs against the Heat. & if they get eliminated, maybe the Warriors, Curry's one hell of a player. That goes for the West.

As for the East, Detroit, for sure. I love what they've done to that team. Incredible.

West:
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Clippers

East:
1. Detroit
15. Cavs - All that Lebron drama throughout the season turned me off (15? Meaning I wish they didn't make the playoffs).

Farewell, Kobe.

bladefd
04-14-2016, 03:32 PM
So many seasons, I was all in Lakers. So sad 3 years in a row and no playoffs..

Guess I will be rooting for the Warriors to repeat.. I wouldn't mind another 3-peat.. nobody has done it since Shaq/Kobe. Although to be selfish, I don't want anyone to 3-peat for a very long time as I want everyone to say "Nobody has done it since the great duo Shaq and Kobe" :rockon:

tamaraw08
04-16-2016, 01:58 PM
1. Toronto Raptors. If this team gets eliminated early AGAIN!, I don't see DeRozan, in his right mind would chose to stay in that cold place where they are constant failures.
2. Hawks. Yes, I also like Horford and again if the Hawks gets eliminated by a lower seed then what is the point esp when their coach/VP's first order of business in the summer was to take nearly 9 Mil/year contract of a back up center so he can help out the Spurs. Making Splitter earn more than Korver and Teague (less than 3 Mil/year). In so doing, they let Carrol go.
3. Spurs. No it's not about anything about the Lakers but I just have an utter hatred for ring chasers like David West and Aldridge.