PDA

View Full Version : The only sport I excelled in as a youth is soccer...that's why it's a joke.

stalkerforlife
04-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Literally...I would score up to 3 goals in a game sometimes. I was so damn good. I knew nothing about the sport and I didn't care about the sport, but I was recruited to play for a select travel team. Maybe it was because there is less competition in the US, I don't know.

All I do know is I was a scoring machine. It was unbelievable.

I stopped playing because my peers saw it as a sissy sport, but I definitely wish I had kept playing. I would've gotten scholarship offers and maybe eventually made a lot of money.

warriorfan
04-14-2016, 06:56 PM
soccer is for manlets

dazzer87
04-14-2016, 07:01 PM
HOw hard is it to score a goal? Look at all that room......Cant believe sometimes the score is 1-0..............:roll:

http://www.lakecentralnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DeGroot-Varsity-Girls-Soccer-10-4-12.jpg

Hawker
04-14-2016, 07:03 PM
HOw hard is it to score a goal? Look at all that room......Cant believe sometimes the score is 1-0..............:roll:

http://www.lakecentralnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DeGroot-Varsity-Girls-Soccer-10-4-12.jpg

Yeah...I guess I can understand why low intelligence people have trouble with soccer.

alenleomessi
04-14-2016, 07:09 PM
maybe if you kept on playing you would have stopped your nation from losing to the football giants guatemala :cheers:

DonDadda59
04-14-2016, 07:12 PM
Literally...I would score up to 3 goals in a game sometimes. I was so damn good. I knew nothing about the sport and I didn't care about the sport, but I was recruited to play for a select travel team. Maybe it was because there is less competition in the US, I don't know.

All I do know is I was a scoring machine. It was unbelievable.

I stopped playing because my peers saw it as a sissy sport, but I definitely wish I had kept playing. I would've gotten scholarship offers and maybe eventually made a lot of money.

The saddest thing in life indeed (https://youtu.be/dpP39q31N3o) :(

Hawker
04-14-2016, 07:14 PM
maybe if you kept on playing you would have stopped your nation from losing to the football giants guatemala :cheers:
USA won 4-1 on aggregate. :cheers:

highwhey
04-14-2016, 07:26 PM
OP: http://youtu.be/8F9jXYOH2c0

NZStreetBaller
04-14-2016, 08:15 PM

That is rather puzzling isnt it?? Basketball games have 100 point on both sides yet alot of soccer games go 0-0 wtf ?? Lol

BigNBAfan
04-14-2016, 09:18 PM
No one gives a flying **** about your life. Why dont you find a huge ****ing crevice on this earth that resembles your acne scars and dive head first you **** sucker. You should do this while holding everyone you know

ILLsmak
04-14-2016, 10:08 PM
haha, I was a thinking kid. Altho I could run fast and such, when I played soccer... I don't think I ever scored a goal. I remember being good at D (which is strange cuz I prefer D in bball, too.) I remember them being like IF THE BALL IS HERE, KICK IT OUT OF BOUNDS or KICK IT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD. And I was really good at at that. But y'know I can't really expect much when you are 4 or whatever.

Soccer is def a legit sport. My dad was a soccer player, and I admire it kinda, but ever since I played bball I was like nah. Soccer is is like a war of attrition. I hate how the ball gets caught in certain areas.

I guess I just always had those intangibles. I don't recall the other team scoring much when I was in, either. It has always been super easy to tell exactly what people are gonna do... for me, but when you get the ball in soccer, as a kid, it's like OSHIT. Prolly you were just the kinda kid who gave no fux.

-Smak

Smoke117
04-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah I could score 3 goals too in the toddler league...go either kill yoruself or get a life, you fakkot. ( most likely the former bitch)

Nilocon165
04-14-2016, 11:23 PM
Yeah I could score 3 goals too in the toddler league...go either kill yoruself or get a life, you fakkot. ( most likely the former bitch)
I think you need to calm down

SwayDizzle
04-15-2016, 01:44 AM
take a breather smoke.

iamgine
04-15-2016, 02:18 AM
The only......I excelled in as a youth is...........that's why it's a joke.

BasedTom
04-15-2016, 04:02 AM
They probably had you playing with girls

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/image.php?u=307693&dateline=1454131984
what were you thinking when you wore those female sunglasses in public

Overdrive
04-15-2016, 06:27 AM
Of course it's easier in the youth leagues. Goal stays the same size, but the GK is smaller. Same for CBs. So it's easier to get in the penalty area and then of course to score. That is unless you play on smaller goals in youth leagues in the US, which would be stupid, kinda.

JEFFERSON MONEY
04-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Horrible reasoning. Soccer at even the backup collegiate level is incredibly intimidating in terms of pace, precision, the spacing, the intelligence of all the players, the level of footwork, their reflexes. They're just enhanced in every way.

Sure it's piece of cake up until Grade 10 or so but then there's MUCH less margin for error.

If you want to get closer to God, you're going to have to annihilate the self, stalker4life.

There's a LOT of self inside you (and me). It may take a lot of meditation. Why don't you take a hike up in the woods with your family one day and just breathe and enjoy life. Yaknow heal yourself.

CP3PO
04-15-2016, 03:36 PM
OP, this was simply because you were held back 3 grades and played against younger uncoordinated children.

Godzuki
04-15-2016, 05:12 PM
i hope u were a lot thinner in your soccer days dude. soccer usually takes nimbleness to score and shit.

to soccers credit its not like basketball where being some half coordinated giant oaf can get you $10mill/year. feet coordination is a less common learned ability unlike shooting hoops or hitting stuff with a stick.

Velocirap31
04-15-2016, 09:35 PM
My parents would give me $5 per goal every game, but they capped it at 3 goals. I would get my 3 goals every game and then play defense. I did private lessons with a professional player from the Canadian national team, so I was very skilled. I told my parents I wanted to go pro up until I started playing basketball when I was 13, then I abandoned soccer for the superior sport.

Hawker
04-16-2016, 05:28 AM
My parents would give me $5 per goal every game, but they capped it at 3 goals. I would get my 3 goals every game and then play defense. I did private lessons with a professional player from the Canadian national team, so I was very skilled. I told my parents I wanted to go pro up until I started playing basketball when I was 13, then I abandoned soccer for the superior sport.

:lol

GOATbrook
04-16-2016, 06:45 AM
Only inteligent players can survive in football (it's ****ing football, it's played with foot and not with hands).