PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wants Branon Knight?

livingby3's
04-14-2016, 11:27 PM
Suns diagnosed with another cancer :facepalm can someone take him please

Brandon Knight, who profiles best as a sixth man in this league along the lines of Jamal Crawford, doesn't want any part of a role change in 2016-17.

"My role's gonna be the same," he said in response to be asked about changing roles next year. "I don't see my role changing. I see my role being exactly the same."

He repeated himself for effect when asked a second time.

"Like I said," he replied, slowing down so the scrum wouldn't miss it. "I see my role staying the same."

But just as frustrating, to me, than those grandiose quotes, are his comments on playing with the kids. And the one kid that really made the most strides (Booker) is the one potentially threatening his 2016-17 starting spot.

Was it intriguing to see those guys get better?

"Not really," he said. "You're playing that much and you're getting a lot of time, that's what you're supposed to do."

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2016/4/14/11436528/start-your-engines-phoenix-suns-brandon-knight-not-interested-in-role

fk Branon. #milbuck

HenryGarfunkle
04-14-2016, 11:28 PM
Some pretty funny statements there. Brandon's a candid fella.

senelcoolidge
04-14-2016, 11:29 PM
I always thought he was overrated.

Milbuck
04-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Yeah, Bucks f*cked up not keeping this amazing teammate and positive influence next to Giannis and Jabari. I'm sure he'd be totally cool letting Giannis run point if he was still here

:oldlol:

livingby3's
04-14-2016, 11:57 PM
Yeah, Bucks f*cked up not keeping this amazing teammate and positive influence next to Giannis and Jabari. I'm sure he'd be totally cool letting Giannis run point if he was still here

:oldlol:

Suns handsomely paying this selfish no defense no leadership chucker who care less for his team playing out of sync with the team on both ends.

Take a L and move out of the way Branon, Booker coming through.

Meticode
04-14-2016, 11:59 PM
Bucks need another answer at PG other than MCW.

FreezingTsmoove
04-15-2016, 12:23 AM
As good as DBook has been Knight has got a point.

Plus lets not act like the Suns weren't a shit team. Knight is just frustrated. What is he supposed to say? I will be a 6th man on the worst team in the league?

Milbuck
04-15-2016, 12:27 AM
Suns handsomely paying this selfish no defense no leadership chucker who care less for his team playing out of sync with the team on both ends.

Take a L and move out of the way Branon, Booker coming through.
Branon :roll:

Hoping you guys get Simmons. If you do I'm positive Knight's bum ass will be out of there soon enough, Simmons needs the ball in his hands and if it comes down to him vs Knight it's a no brainer.

livingby3's
04-15-2016, 01:43 AM
Branon :roll:

Hoping you guys get Simmons. If you do I'm positive Knight's bum ass will be out of there soon enough, Simmons needs the ball in his hands and if it comes down to him vs Knight it's a no brainer.

Thanks, though realistically I dont think we have a good chance to get him.
He would fill our needs though, and he will get tons of minutes with the way the Suns' PF rotation is looking.

Hopefully Knight will be traded, he really has no future with the team.