Here are the timestamped segments where he talks about Kobe

https://overcast.fm/+GVi0K3-QY/14:30
https://overcast.fm/+GVi0K3-QY/34:45

RoseCity07
04-15-2016, 05:20 AM
rekt

Edgar Friendly
04-15-2016, 06:11 AM
He seemed more upset about people going crazy over Kobe's game and diminishing the Warrior's historic feat that night than Kobe jacking up 50 shots. He's mad at the fans for not thinking like him.

I think we can all attribute his bitterness towards the fans at being fired at ESPN for a second time and watching his journalism career go spiraling down the toilet.

Da_Realist
04-15-2016, 10:37 AM
He seemed more upset about people going crazy over Kobe's game and diminishing the Warrior's historic feat that night than Kobe jacking up 50 shots. He's mad at the fans for not thinking like him.

I think we can all attribute his bitterness towards the fans at being fired at ESPN for a second time and watching his journalism career go spiraling down the toilet.

No he went after Kobe. And everything he said was 100% correct.

tmacattack33
04-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Good for him. He's mostly spot on.

In the same night, Steph Curry had 46 points on 24 shots which helped his team blow the Grizzlies out And the sheep didn't care. That was a true great game.

Dro
04-15-2016, 12:02 PM
I mean, he's right, but why do it now? When Kobe's trying to enjoy his last season and go out in a positive fashion?

r15mohd
04-15-2016, 12:09 PM
I mean, he's right, but why do it now? When Kobe's trying to enjoy his last season and go out in a positive fashion?

these same sentiments have been said for a while, and more so repeated since he took the $25 mil deal

last night was just icing on the cake to it - the "hot garbage" game gave full highlight to this notion in exponential ways

Heilige
04-15-2016, 12:09 PM
No he went after Kobe. And everything he said was 100% correct.

I love reading your posts. Can you please elaborate on how Whitlock was 100% correct on all the points he made?

FKAri
04-15-2016, 12:18 PM
He's spot on and I largely agree with him but I think I dislike Kobe slightly less than him.

Magic 32
04-15-2016, 12:23 PM
I guess Kobe destroyed the Lakers when he vetoed the CP3 trade and doome....

oh wait.

This fat pig is trying to make himself relevant again before he gets banned to some obscure talk radio station.

Foster5k
04-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Lmao. Whitlock drinking that extra strong Kobe haterrade. No wonder ESPN threw Whitlock out like a bag of garbage. Calling Kobe a fraud? Lol. Whitlock better look in the mirror and see who the real fraud is.

Smoke117
04-15-2016, 02:07 PM
https://m.popkey.co/7e8e08/rbdWv.gif

JT123
04-15-2016, 02:11 PM

oh wait.

This fat pig is trying to make himself relevant again before he gets banned to some obscure talk radio station.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/112172/2396165-morganfreemanhemad.jpg

JT123
04-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Um, Kobe's final season is over. And he got his ass kissed all year despite having arguably the worst season any high volume shooter has ever had. :facepalm

It's about time someone in the media had the balls to tell the truth. :applause:

Doranku
04-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Tried listening to it, just couldn't.

A top 10 basketball player of all time is "fraudulent" and "sheep behavior" because he modeled his game after the GOAT and was actually SUPER successful while doing it.

Just nonsensical, irrational hating.

JT123
04-15-2016, 02:20 PM
Truth hurts, we know :lol

Dray n Klay
04-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Um, Kobe's final season is over. And he got his ass kissed all year despite having arguably the worst season any high volume shooter has ever had. :facepalm

It's about time someone in the media had the balls to tell the truth. :applause:

rekt :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
04-15-2016, 02:21 PM
remember youngsters....

Hate is Love...

JohnMax
04-15-2016, 02:23 PM
He's also dissed Carmelo Anthony before

http://picosong.com/4SUH/

Foster5k
04-15-2016, 02:31 PM
Before Whitlock hates on Kobe's career, he better get a career.

This dude is just trying to make headlines. Fool got fired from ESPN and now looking super irrelevant. His whole argument is that Kobe was trying to imitate Jordan. Why is that a bad thing and since when did Jordan have Kobe's range? Lmao. GTFO Whitlock.

Smoke117
04-15-2016, 02:59 PM

A top 12 basketball player of all time is "fraudulent" and "sheep behavior" because he modeled his game after the GOAT and was actually SUPER successful while doing it.

Just nonsensical, irrational hating.

Fixed.

OnFire
04-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Kobe was better at his job THIS year, than Jason Whitlock could ever hope to be at his job.

Kobe was probably better on his torn achilles than Jason Whitlock has ever been at his job.

AirFederer
04-15-2016, 03:50 PM
:applause:

A little harsh but it's the truth

Dro
04-15-2016, 04:20 PM

Bottom line is its petty....Pettiness is for bitches

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-15-2016, 04:25 PM
Nothing worse than a morbidly obese blowhard on his soapbox, talking sports.

Seriously what a joke.

G0ATbe
04-15-2016, 04:27 PM
Who?

Goldrush25
04-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Good for him. He's mostly spot on.

In the same night, Steph Curry had 46 points on 24 shots which helped his team blow the Grizzlies out And the sheep didn't care. That was a true great game.

Kobe's last game was a reality show. Everything about that night was tailored to make Kobe look good. And the show was made for Kobe fans.

That said, he still had to make the shots. A broken down guy with a bum shoulder, foot and knee scoring 60 is remarkable no matter what. But let's just be honest about what that night was. It was theatre, it was set up for him to look as good as possible.

DCL
04-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Stans get really butthurt from this stuff

Dro
04-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Kobe's last game was a reality show. Everything about that night was tailored to make Kobe look good. And the show was made for Kobe fans.

That said, he still had to make the shots. A broken down guy with a bum shoulder, foot and knee scoring 60 is remarkable no matter what. But let's just be honest about what that night was. It was theatre, it was set up for him to look as good as possible.
Not to mention they were losing. One could argue they were down in the first place because of Kobe but he shot 22-50. Its not like he shot like a horrible percentage and his team was losing because of that.

He brought them back from like 10 down with like 2 min left. He scored all the points, I don't care if it was set up for him. He still had to bust his ass for almost every point he scored, especially in the 4th quarter.

I just can't stand when people can't give a dude credit, damn people are so jealous and petty, and miserable, even on this forum.

Mr Feeny
04-15-2016, 06:58 PM

oh wait.

"This fat pig"

Sounds like.he got all.kobe stans shook up :oldlol:
Hearing the truth hurts I guess:oldlol:

JT123
04-15-2016, 07:05 PM
"This fat pig"

Sounds like.he got all.kobe stans shook up :oldlol:
Hearing the truth hurts I guess:oldlol:
Exactly. :oldlol:
They wouldn't all be this upset if deep down they didn't know that everything Whitlock said was true. :rockon:

Mr Feeny
04-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Exactly. :oldlol:
They wouldn't all be this upset if deep down they didn't know that everything Whitlock said was true. :rockon:

It's like butthurt stans like these don't realize they're exposing how affected they are by whitlock's view.

Same approach with the espn list. A few Kobe stans started bashing amin Al hassan:oldlol: It's pretty hillarious.

It's funny to see the media almost unanimously disregard Kobe in the all time greats discussion as his career dwindled down. I think that's what kills Kobe fans. They expected him to get a big celebration , receive praise from everybody, and have his legacy elevated as the focus was put on him in the last stages of his retirement.
Instead the opposite happened and everybody seems to think less of him as basketball player than ever before. That really does seem to sting.his fanbase.

HenryGarfunkle
04-15-2016, 08:45 PM
It's like butthurt stans like these don't realize they're exposing how affected they are by whitlock's view.

Same approach with the espn list. A few Kobe stans started bashing amin Al hassan:oldlol: It's pretty hillarious.

It's funny to see the media almost unanimously disregard Kobe in the all time greats discussion as his career dwindled down. I think that's what kills Kobe fans. They expected him to get a big celebration , receive praise from everybody, and have his legacy elevated as the focus was put on him in the last stages of his retirement.
Instead the opposite happened and everybody seems to think less of him as basketball player than ever before. That really does seem to sting.his fanbase.
Extremely well said. You touched base on A LOT of unfortunate circumstances regarding kobe's career, and why his fans would be so outspoken, angry, and critical of someone like Jason Whitlock who isn't afraid to speak those unfortunate truths to the public. Kobe cancerous end shattered his legacy ... it broke a guys career who many thought could wind up TOP 5. As if his miserable play wasn't enough, Kobe's arch nemesis (to kobe fans) ... they're arch nemesis LeBron James is now widely acclaimed for being a top 3 all-time player at the age of 31. OUCH!

It's like an avalanche of misery washed over the kobe stans this year. Years and years of wasted energy and the realization that their only form of happiness in life is now gone. And he's not even top 10. ****ing ouch. :oldlol:

Kobe stans are miserable losers... and everything they invest time in becomes worthless.

That's their reality. Whitlock is the man.

raprap
04-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Damn. :applause:

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 09:43 PM
https://mooregroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ether.jpg

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Extremely well said. You touched base on A LOT of unfortunate circumstances regarding kobe's career, and why his fans would be so outspoken, angry, and critical of someone like Jason Whitlock who isn't afraid to speak those unfortunate truths to the public. Kobe cancerous end shattered his legacy ... it broke a guys career who many thought could wind up TOP 5. As if his miserable play wasn't enough, Kobe's arch nemesis (to kobe fans) ... they're arch nemesis LeBron James is now widely acclaimed for being a top 3 all-time player at the age of 31. OUCH!

It's like an avalanche of misery washed over the kobe stans this year. Years and years of wasted energy and the realization that their only form of happiness in life is now gone. And he's not even top 10. ****ing ouch. :oldlol:

Kobe stans are miserable losers... and everything they invest time in becomes worthless.

That's their reality. Whitlock is the man.

Looks like piece of shit fat losers think a like

Not surprising