PDA

View Full Version : Wolves "best Coaching Job In Years"

FireDavidKahn
04-15-2016, 05:50 PM
[B][I][U][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]http://bringmethenews.com/2016/04/15/espn-coaches-would-crawl-over-glass-for-wolves-coaching-job/

[QUOTE]

Dro
04-15-2016, 06:57 PM
I don't understand how they would fire Sam Mitchell. Isn't he a big reason behind the development of Towns, Lavine, etc? He gave Lavine more PT, even put him in the starting lineup. Towns has thrived under him, the team is not bad at all, they're just young. Let him ride it out with them.

FireDavidKahn
04-15-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't understand how they would fire Sam Mitchell. Isn't he a big reason behind the development of Towns, Lavine, etc? He gave Lavine more PT, even put him in the starting lineup. Towns has thrived under him, the team is not bad at all, they're just young. Let him ride it out with them.
Lol. Mitchell kept playing vet's until they were traded/cut by Milt newton. He was forced to play the ideal lineup very late into the season. He also was an arrogant asshole who always criticized the fans and nothing was ever his fault. He also talked about developing young players and then would berate them so bad on the court. Oh and he said that players don't learn anything during the season.

He was an awful coach

Fire Colangelo
04-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Holy shit, quit it with the giant blue font.

FireDavidKahn
04-15-2016, 07:24 PM
The Vertical ‏@TheVertical 5m5 minutes ago
Minnesota to meet with top candidates: Tom Thibodeau, Jeff Van Gundy. From @WojVerticalNBA: http://yhoo.it/1Ta1oee

HOLY ****:bowdown:

FireDavidKahn
04-15-2016, 07:32 PM
JVG or Thibs will be the next Wolves coach

FireMcFailPlease
04-15-2016, 08:14 PM
give me Thibs, or give me death!

CuterThanRubio
04-15-2016, 08:17 PM
They need Walton, although he would be stupid to leave GSW at the peak of their powers.

Let's go JVG!

No Thibs!

FireMcFailPlease
04-15-2016, 08:19 PM
They need Walton, although he would be stupid to leave GSW at the peak of their powers.

Let's go JVG!

No Thibs!
WTF are we going to do with Walton? We dont have the arsenal that golden state runs. they play the perfect brand of basketball. I could coach them to 60 wins.

This team hasnt played a lick of defense in 12 years

Nick Young
04-15-2016, 08:21 PM
They should hire Blatt. The perfect coach who will be able to mold Wiggins in to the Lebron killer he was destined to become.

Nick Young
04-15-2016, 08:22 PM
give me Thibs, or give me death!
Thibs will destroy the legs of Lavine, Wiggins, Rubio and Towns, just like he destroyed Rose and Noah. Thibs is the coach you hire when you want to kill your players' careers.

CuterThanRubio
04-15-2016, 08:24 PM
WTF are we going to do with Walton? We dont have the arsenal that golden state runs. they play the perfect brand of basketball. I could coach them to 60 wins.

This team hasnt played a lick of defense in 12 years

The team is DEAD LAST in outside shooting, they need a change of perspective, obviously the person who is in the trenches with the greatest team ever will have a lot more to offer than JVG or Thibs.

I can't imagine Thibs introducing anything new, and the Wolves are still growing, his whip cracking defensive approach would likely alienate those guys, they are fun loving dudes, not stoic D-Rose and fiery Joakim Noah types.

bluechox2
04-15-2016, 08:32 PM
take rambis

FireMcFailPlease
04-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Thibs will destroy the legs of Lavine, Wiggins, Rubio and Towns, just like he destroyed Rose and Noah. Thibs is the coach you hire when you want to kill your players' careers.
Bet he changes his ways.

lulz @ rambis. we already had to deal with him once.

FireMcFailPlease
04-15-2016, 08:35 PM
The team is DEAD LAST in outside shooting, they need a change of perspective, obviously the person who is in the trenches with the greatest team ever will have a lot more to offer than JVG or Thibs.

I can't imagine Thibs introducing anything new, and the Wolves are still growing, his whip cracking defensive approach would likely alienate those guys, they are fun loving dudes, not stoic D-Rose and fiery Joakim Noah types.
thats why we draft Hield or Murray at 5 if we dont move up in the lottery. Hell, sign some shooters.

We dont have Curry or Thompson. Nobody even close. Walton isnt going to instill some powerful wisdom on Shabazz, Ricky, Towns or Lavine to hit more 3's.

CuterThanRubio
04-15-2016, 08:42 PM
thats why we draft Hield or Murray at 5 if we dont move up in the lottery. Hell, sign some shooters.

We dont have Curry or Thompson. Nobody even close. Walton isnt going to instill some powerful wisdom on Shabazz, Ricky, Towns or Lavine to hit more 3's.

I think Lavine has potential to be one of the better shooters from outside, his shot selection is terrible though.

The Warriors' off ball movement is the most overlooked aspect of their strategy, and I believe that implementing a version of that offense would be beneficial even without the shooting when you consider the athleticism of the team as a whole.

Wiggins cutting to the basket should be a bread and butter play, not a once every handful of games thing.

I guess I'll remain optimistic no matter who they sign but believe I'll be in every thread trashing him if things don't work out lol

FireDavidKahn
04-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Rose and Noah were just injury prone...