PDA

View Full Version : Does Riley owe Lebron an apology?

JT123
04-15-2016, 06:12 PM
For surrounding him with such garbage during his final season in Miami? I mean LOOK at this trash roster Lebron had to work with in 2014!

Rashard Lewis - out of the league
Ray Allen - out of the league
Shane Battier - out of the league
Tony Douglas - out of the league
Udonis Haslem - nothing but a bench warming cheerleader at this point

How Lebron got this pile of garbage masquerading as an NBA team to the Finals I will never know. But I do know that Pat needs to apologize to Lebron for taking his greatness for granted, and not holding up his end of the deal to give Lebron non retirement home players.

Smoke117
04-15-2016, 06:13 PM
You are such a bitch.

dazzer87
04-15-2016, 06:16 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals.gif

1-6...........

Dray n Klay
04-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes, the 2013 and 2014 Heat don't make the playoffs without LeBron

This was proven in 2015

LOL @ 'super team'. There's never been a super team that missed the playoffs without their best player

Stormtrooper
04-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Mods!

JT123
04-15-2016, 06:46 PM

This was proven in 2015

LOL @ 'super team'. There's never been a super team that missed the playoffs without their best player
:applause: Finally some objectivity. Bron is the only player in NBA history who would be expected to win a title with more than half his rotation players being washed up scrubs.

stalkerforlife
04-15-2016, 06:48 PM
It was so damn funny when Riley called Bran a coward if he left and then he left.

LOL

TheImmortal
04-15-2016, 07:03 PM
For surrounding him with such garbage during his final season in Miami? I mean LOOK at this trash roster Lebron had to work with in 2014!

How Lebron got this pile of garbage masquerading as an NBA team to the Finals I will never know. But I do know that Pat needs to apologize to Lebron for taking his greatness for granted, and not holding up his end of the deal to give Lebron non retirement home players.
Awful post.. gtfo.

Riley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bran

JT123
04-15-2016, 07:07 PM
Awful post.. gtfo.

Riley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bran
Great argument there, you convinced me :sleeping

Foster5k
04-15-2016, 07:17 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals.gif
Damn. That shot is one of the greatest shots in NBA history. Still can't believe he hit that shot. WOW!

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Op's mom owes us all an apology

Mr Feeny
04-15-2016, 07:51 PM

1-6...........

Wait. So lebron didn't have a 37 point 50%fg+ game 7 performance?

Game 7's of finals are the highest stakes as you remember. Inferior players choke. Such was the case when your hero Kobe shot 25%fg in his lone finals game 7:(

ShawkFactory
04-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Op's mom owes us all an apology
Close to what I was thinking.

Was gonna say OP owes his father an apology for not being a well-functioning son that he (maybe) deserved.

Sometimes nature > nurture

Lebronxrings
04-15-2016, 08:07 PM
the entire city does for chasing him out and now booing him.

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 08:07 PM
Wait. So lebron didn't have a 37 point 50%fg+ game 7 performance?

Game 7's of finals are the highest stakes as you remember. Inferior players choke. Such was the case when your hero Kobe shot 25%fg in his lone finals game 7:(

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1673447/lebronclutch.gif

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Ezxs8UN6eyIbWgCKn2oa.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NTAw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-06-23/44b3e51d-d59d-4336-9f24-dbc3f3a0f9b4_LeBron_webgame7.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2817779/lelayup.gif

GOAT Game 7 Performer

HenryGarfunkle
04-15-2016, 08:08 PM
the entire city does for chasing him out and now booing him.
Ungrateful mother ****ers. Miami is a shithole (no offense bro, i know you're a huge heat fan)

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 08:10 PM
Ungrateful mother ****ers. Miami is a shithole (no offense bro, i know you're a huge heat fan)

You are the man. I hope Jeff appoints you as the moderator of this forum.

GrapeApe
04-15-2016, 08:10 PM

This was proven in 2015

The 2013 Heat absolutely make the playoffs without Lebron.

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense. If you're referring to last year's Heat, their opening night lineup only played 8 games together (5-3). They had 29 different starting lineups. Were Shabazz Napier (thanks Lebron), Bill Walker, James Ennis, and Tyler Johnson on the 2014 Heat? Those 4 players were starters for much of last season. Beasley who barely played in 2014 was a frequent starter as well.

This season the Heat are the 3rd seed. Riley knows what he's doing and knew what he was doing 2 years ago. He tweeked the roster as best he could. There's only so much a GM can do with limited cap space. Who did you expect him to sign? Obviously changes were going to be made if Lebron had stayed. Riley would have filled out the roster to keep the Heat competitive with the top teams from the west.

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 08:12 PM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Ezxs8UN6eyIbWgCKn2oa.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NTAw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-06-23/44b3e51d-d59d-4336-9f24-dbc3f3a0f9b4_LeBron_webgame7.gif

HenryGarfunkle
04-15-2016, 08:12 PM
You are the man. I hope Jeff appoints you as the moderator of this forum.
Thanks bro. Takes a real man to appreciate greatness despite maybe some personal shots from my side. I apologize substantially.

You're a good dude.

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks bro. Takes a real man to appreciate greatness despite maybe some personal shots from my side. I apologize substantially.

You're a good dude.

Thanks brah.

Dray n Klay
04-15-2016, 08:17 PM

But.. you have to admit that 2013 Heat team loses in the 1st round

Wade and Bosh were beyond awful in those playoffs. By a stroke of miracle if they make the playoffs, they go home in the 1st round.

HenryGarfunkle
04-15-2016, 08:23 PM
Thanks brah.
Nah, thank you man. I really am impressed with that beautiful display of maturity. Mad respect. Mad respect.

LeBron family stays nananalo.

JT123
04-15-2016, 08:37 PM

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense. If you're referring to last year's Heat, their opening night lineup only played 8 games together (5-3). They had 29 different starting lineups. Were Shabazz Napier (thanks Lebron), Bill Walker, James Ennis, and Tyler Johnson on the 2014 Heat? Those 4 players were starters for much of last season. Beasley who barely played in 2014 was a frequent starter as well.

This season the Heat are the 3rd seed. Riley knows what he's doing and knew what he was doing 2 years ago. He tweeked the roster as best he could. There's only so much a GM can do with limited cap space. Who did you expect him to sign? Obviously changes were going to be made if Lebron had stayed. Riley would have filled out the roster to keep the Heat competitive with the top teams from the west.
:facepalm Bro, you literally just contradicted yourself in back to back sentences. First you say Riley couldn't have given Lebron anymore talent in 2014 due to lack of cap space, then immediately turn around and claim he would have conducted a massive retool if Lebron had stuck around. :biggums:

Please explain how Riley would have done this considering the huge lack of cap space you just mentioned :hammerhead:

GrapeApe
04-15-2016, 08:42 PM
But.. you have to admit that 2013 Heat team loses in the 1st round

Wade and Bosh were beyond awful in those playoffs. By a stroke of miracle if they make the playoffs, they go home in the 1st round.

They would beat the Bucks. Maybe a Rose-less Bulls too, but definitely not Indiana.

Then again it's a logical fallacy to assume they'd play the same teams in the playoffs. It's also a logical fallacy to assume that Wade still suffers the bone bruise injury. Pretty much everything would have gone differently.

The 2013 Heat would obviously not been as good without (arguably) peak Lebron. That goes without saying. However, Wade was excellent that season up until April and Bosh would have obviously been more productive as a second option. As a first option, Wade still a 25/7/5 type player and Bosh as a second option would have probably been around 21/8. Assuming Lebron is replaced with an average player, that team wins 50 games. They would have been a very good team and a contender to win the east. I don't know if they get past Indiana though, especially not with the infamous "verticality" crap.

GrapeApe
04-15-2016, 08:45 PM
:facepalm Bro, you literally just contradicted yourself in back to back sentences. First you say Riley couldn't have given Lebron anymore talent in 2014 due to lack of cap space, then immediately turn around and claim he would have conducted a massive retool if Lebron had stuck around. :biggums:

Please explain how Riley would have done this considering the huge lack of cap space you just mentioned :hammerhead:

Bro, they are different seasons. The entire big 3 had opt outs after 2014. The salary structure would have been completely different. There were also players who were coming off the books. Before and during the 2014 season there wasn't much Riley could do.

Lebron23
04-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Nah, thank you man. I really am impressed with that beautiful display of maturity. Mad respect. Mad respect.

LeBron family stays nananalo.

Continue fighting the good fight against these Kobephiles.

SpaceJam
04-15-2016, 10:33 PM
Continue fighting the good fight against these Kobephiles.

Could you be any further up his ass in this thread rn :roll:

'keep fighting the good fight'

'you are the man'

'Jeff should make you mod'

:roll:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3137708/shawn-michaels-head-o.gif

Bron owes Riley and Wade a f^cking fruit basket, each

0 rings without Riley/Wade's presence, let me take that back...0 finals wins with their presence

Lebronxrings
04-15-2016, 10:42 PM

'you are the man'

0 rings without Riley/Wade's presence, let me take that back...0 finals wins with their presence
meltdown...

Don't let Lebron23 ever catch you out on the streets in the Philippines.

Nick Young
04-15-2016, 10:53 PM
Damn. That shot is one of the greatest shots in NBA history. Still can't believe he hit that shot. WOW!
The shot that salvaged Lebron's legacy.

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 03:43 AM
http://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/a377109e141710015052464543_700wa_0.gif

bdonovan
04-16-2016, 03:44 AM
Noticed Bosh and Wade were missing. Some time has passed since then, of course old players will get older. Haslem and Allen were key role players at the time; Haslem was a versatile player and solid on both ends of the court. If I'm reading this right on Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/07/09/how-lebron-james-earned-450-million-during-his-nba-career/#40428f713801) LeBron made $300 million from endorsements and the like over his career. Non-playing stuff. That is a massive amount. I can't recall how much of a pay cut he took to be on the Heat; but it seems like he could have taken less to get better teammates.

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 03:48 AM
LeBron is passive aggressive bitch who would be ringless without Pat Riley.

The only two rings LeBron will ever win will have Heat logos on them.

Both the Heat and LeBron benefited from playing together. LeBron was the why reason why the Heat won back to back titles in 2012 and 2013.

alanLA92
04-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Lebron won two titles and was pretty much the only player on the team even able to go against the Spurs in 2014. Pat should just swallow his pride. He should of known Lebron could leave after snatching him in 2010.

HiphopRelated
04-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Lebron wanted the garbage, he took it with him to Cleveland

Nobody on the Heat shed tears over James Jones and Mike Miller

Gileraracer
04-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Lebron is a beta who lost 4 finals with some of the most stacked teams ever

Dray n Klay
04-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Noticed Bosh and Wade were missing. Some time has passed since then, of course old players will get older. Haslem and Allen were key role players at the time; Haslem was a versatile player and solid on both ends of the court. If I'm reading this right on Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/07/09/how-lebron-james-earned-450-million-during-his-nba-career/#40428f713801) LeBron made $300 million from endorsements and the like over his career. Non-playing stuff. That is a massive amount. I can't recall how much of a pay cut he took to be on the Heat; but it seems like he could have taken less to get better teammates.

Why couldn't Wade and Bosh take pay cuts instead? They were nowhere close to max players on the Heat

Wade should have taken $12M, Bosh deserved like $8M

bdonovan
04-16-2016, 11:01 AM
Why couldn't Wade and Bosh take pay cuts instead? They were nowhere close to max players on the Heat

Wade should have taken $12M, Bosh deserved like $8M

That's true, they could have. I was just responding to the OP saying Miami front office failed LeBron whereas he could have done something about it too. Wade could have atoned for the way he played D in the last finals against the Spurs by taking $1 salary the next year. That's what some CEOs do when they have a bad year.

BeastMode24
04-16-2016, 12:54 PM

This was proven in 2015

2013 Heat were 5-1 without Bron including beating a healthy Spurs team on national tv. nice try tho

rmt
04-16-2016, 12:57 PM
What for? It was probably the only time (since becoming a star) that Lebron hasn't done exactly as he pleases.

ballinhun8
04-16-2016, 12:59 PM

'you are the man'

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Pit that pinoy back in his place space. Back with the rest of the bran stans

tomtucker
04-16-2016, 01:15 PM

Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole + wade and bosh you dumb fukk !

fukk lebron

Wally450
04-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Bruh, Tony Douglas plays for the Pelicans.

Those other guys are old...

tamaraw08
04-16-2016, 02:51 PM

Are you serious? These guys are old but were ready to give 18-24 quality minutes, made veteran decisioons etc etc. With about 50 million committed to 3 playersk how else can you provide better supporting players? YOu think Aldridge, Paul George etc were willing to agree to a paycut?