PDA

View Full Version : Not to take anything from Kobe Bryant...

AirBonner
04-15-2016, 06:24 PM
The way he ended was phenomenal scoring 60pts. But does anyone think he loaded up on HGH throughout the year and saved himself for the last game?

ISHGoat
04-15-2016, 06:31 PM
The way he ended was phenomenal scoring 60pts. But does anyone think he loaded up on HGH throughout the year and saved himself for the last game?
No doubt he was loaded up on HGH throughout his later years, as HGH is tremendously effective for "de-aging" slightly over the hill men by infusing them with the same or even higher testosterone levels as a young 20 year old.

But I doubt he was "saving" anything for the last game. More like the defense had no real incentive to try and everyone knew it was his last game. Would you go hard on defense against an old-timer playing his last game, especially if the game outcome was irrelevant?

Real Men Wear Green
04-15-2016, 06:39 PM
HGH doesn't work that way at all, it's not like saving a dollar every day until you can buy a bike. If Bryant was on it it would have been gradually improving his body all season. He did not show improvement through the year, instead he was overall the worst "scorer" in the league with a few throwback games where he looked good.

konex
04-15-2016, 06:42 PM
LOL HGH can't make jumpshots

Real Men Wear Green
04-15-2016, 06:46 PM
No doubt he was loaded up on HGH throughout his later years, as HGH is tremendously effective for "de-aging" slightly over the hill men by infusing them with the same or even higher testosterone levels as a young 20 year old.
If that's the case he should get a refund as he has done jack for the last three years. That has much to do with injury of course but there's no evidence of doping. Absolutely no explosion in his game for us to look at and wonder how an old injured player can jump so high or run so fast. And certainly no hard evidence like some steroid supplier that he's been connected to.

stalkerforlife
04-15-2016, 06:47 PM
This is just more damage control because everyone knows what Bran's special visits to Miami are all about.

Everyone knows.

AirBonner
04-15-2016, 08:09 PM
HGH doesn't work that way at all, it's not like saving a dollar every day until you can buy a bike. If Bryant was on it it would have been gradually improving his body all season. He did not show improvement through the year, instead he was overall the worst "scorer" in the league with a few throwback games where he looked good.
I'm not saying that. I think it is possible that he was sabotaging his game play on purpose throughout the year to hide the fact that he was on HGH. Hopefully we can get Kobe to chime in on this matter.

SpaceJam
04-15-2016, 10:36 PM
I'm not saying that. I think it is possible that he was sabotaging his game play on purpose throughout the year to hide the fact that he was on HGH. Hopefully we can get Kobe to chime in on this matter.

Lord that is ridiculous :roll:

TheImmortal
04-15-2016, 10:53 PM
LOL

jstern
04-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Was he physically faster, quicker? No, Kobe looked old. But this was a significant game for him, the last game of his career. He was pumped and running on Adrenalin, with a green light to take all the shots he wanted.