warriorfan
04-15-2016, 09:49 PM
let's be serious he is not going to do shit to curry

do not mention this losers name in the same sentence as amc

Nick Young
04-15-2016, 09:50 PM

he is going to make sure Curry lands on his foot every single time he jumps.

Curry's ankles are in trouble real talk. Patrick Beverley is like a WWE heel and he's known for targeting a player's weak points repeatedly.

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 09:52 PM
he is going to make sure Curry lands on his foot every single time he jumps.

Curry's ankles are in trouble real talk. Patrick Beverley is like a WWE heel and he's known for targeting a player's weak points repeatedly.

stop these tmz styled basketball takes they are embarrassing

stalkerforlife
04-15-2016, 09:52 PM

He's dirty, bro.

I'm a little concerned.

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 09:55 PM
He's dirty, bro.

I'm a little concerned.

curry is way stronger than beverly he will not be able to do shit

bobopenguin
04-15-2016, 09:55 PM
he's gonna take curry out in first 10minute.

then rockets fans will go: curry is too soft!

stalkerforlife
04-15-2016, 09:57 PM
curry is way stronger than beverly he will not be able to do shit

Curry would beat the shit out of him in a fight.

But Beverly is the sucker punching/kicking/tripping type.

NumberSix
04-15-2016, 10:00 PM
Curry needs to worry about Dellavedova

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 10:03 PM
Curry needs to worry about Dellavedova

nah he sucks and is not athletic or strong enough to deal with curry

Nick Young
04-15-2016, 10:05 PM
stop these tmz styled basketball takes they are embarrassing
RIP Curry's ankles

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 10:09 PM
RIP Curry's ankles

his ankle has been fine for years

oarabbus
04-15-2016, 10:14 PM
Dude wtf do not jinx curry man. Beverley is known for playing dirty and injuring people. Seriously stfu thunder fans said the same shit before he took the crowbar to Westbrook. Let's focus on the positives here.

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 10:16 PM
Dude wtf do not jinx curry man. Beverley is known for playing dirty and injuring people. Seriously stfu thunder fans said the same shit before he took the crowbar to Westbrook. Let's focus on the positives here.

dont even trip

I don't jinx I book it

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Its not just Bev he has to worry about lil boi:lol :lol

https://i.imgflip.com/12l5el.gif

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 10:21 PM

I guess he has to worry about wet spots on the floor...along with everyone else

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-15-2016, 10:23 PM
I guess he has to worry about wet spots on the floor...along with everyone else
:roll: :roll: :roll:
delusional lil boi. Watch his ankle try to make that change in direction with Jets dribble as it gets TWISTED and DROPPED on DEFENSE by 40YO JASON TERRY:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
04-15-2016, 10:25 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
delusional lil boi. Watch his ankle try to make that change in direction with Jets dribble as it gets TWISTED and DROPPED on DEFENSE by 40YO JASON TERRY:roll: :roll: :roll:

he tries to plant his foot slowly to the right and his foot hit a wet spot and slid...it even shows it in slow motion

knicksman
04-15-2016, 10:31 PM

I dont think players would injure without any reason. As long as they dont piss them off, theyre fine. Delladova is the same type but nothing happened. Westbrook is an asshole, so im not surprised beverly went for his knees.

Dray n Klay
04-15-2016, 10:34 PM
OP is GOAT at reverse backfires

Dude could predict the Sun will rise tomorrow, and next thing you know the world's ending :lol

Horatio33

Someone's scared. Beverly will be all up in Curry's knees and ankles.

Nick Young
I dont think players would injure without any reason. As long as they dont piss them off, theyre fine. Delladova is the same type but nothing happened. Westbrook is an asshole, so im not surprised beverly went for his knees.
Beverley is a win at all costs old school killer on the court. Delly ain't about that life. Beverley is a roleplayer enforcer who takes his role more seriously than any other roleplayer in the NBA.

knicksman
04-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Beverley is a win at all costs old school killer on the court. Delly ain't about that life. Beverley is a roleplayer enforcer who takes his role more seriously than any other roleplayer in the NBA.

Im sure beverley respects curry and knows hell get destroyed if he dares to do dirty

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 03:57 PM
I told you, bro.

This dude is super dirty.

Were you drinking last night? You seemed a little buzzed. :lol

iznogood
04-16-2016, 05:50 PM
he tries to plant his foot slowly to the right and his foot hit a wet spot and slid...it even shows it in slow motion
How was that a slip? :biggums:
His foot is not moving while his ankle is rolling over, that's not how a slip looks like. If he was to slip, he'd end up in a split.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Beverley accomplished his job. He will repeatedly work Curry's ankles through out the serious. I'd be worried if I was a Warriors fan.

DMAVS41
04-16-2016, 06:04 PM
Beverly really does have the potential to end the season for a Warrior in this series. And the Rockets in general are just a bunch of mental midgets that they could easily take a lot of cheap shots late in blow outs.

We are seeing it right now Barnes just nearly had his shoulder dislocated...

Kerr leaving his starters in, with Curry already out, is just about the most idiotic thing a coach could do.

Done_And_Done
04-16-2016, 06:05 PM
Can I get an update on what happened? Had to step out at half...

juju151111
04-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Beverly really does have the potential to end the season for a Warrior in this series. And the Rockets in general are just a bunch of mental midgets that they could easily take a lot of cheap shots late in blow outs.

Kerr leaving his starters in, with Curry already out, is just about the most idiotic thing a coach could do.
What happen?

Meticode
04-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Can I get an update on what happened? Had to step out at half...
Curry tweaked his ankle in the second quarter. Went back to the locker room the rest of the quarter, he came back in the third quarter and played 3 mins, went back and got it retaped for the whole 3rd quarter and didn't come back in the game because Kerr held him out with such a big lead. They said he was available though. Kerr played his starters until about 2-3 minutes left in the game even though they were up by 20+.

Done_And_Done
04-16-2016, 06:53 PM
Curry tweaked his ankle in the second quarter. Went back to the locker room the rest of the quarter, he came back in the third quarter and played 3 mins, went back and got it retaped for the whole 3rd quarter and didn't come back in the game because Kerr held him out with such a big lead. They said he was available though. Kerr played his starters until about 2-3 minutes left in the game even though they were up by 20+.

You're just so classy.

Thanks Code.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 06:55 PM

Howard also is known to dangerously foul people when he gets frustrated and his team is losing.

Curry has to be careful. This Rockets team can easily give up, and as soon as they do, they start the dirty fouls

Done_And_Done
04-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Howard also is known to dangerously foul people when he gets frustrated and his team is losing.

Curry has to be careful. This Rockets team can easily give up, and as soon as they do, they start the dirty fouls

Definitely cause for concern. Once that sore loser mentality sets in, danger can ensue.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 06:59 PM
Definitely cause for concern. Once that sore loser mentality sets in, danger can ensue.
Howard and Beverley have been doing it for their entire careers. There is no reason to believe they'd stop the dirty frustration fouls this year. Curry better think twice before he goes in the lane against Howard.

Done_And_Done
04-16-2016, 07:01 PM
Howard and Beverley have been doing it for their entire careers. There is no reason to believe they'd stop the dirty frustration fouls this year. Curry better think twice before he goes in the lane against Howard.

As he proceeds to raise his hand and floss that contrived good guy smile whilst Curry hobbles on the floor.

tpols
04-16-2016, 07:26 PM

hes gonna get bynum'd like jose juan barea

feyki
04-16-2016, 07:56 PM
Basketball is tough game . I see you as a fan of Curry . But there's no worry about anything . Beverley wants play tougher and that's all about it .

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Mr Book It in the house calling shit as usual

told you beverly wont do shit to curry

curry was about to body slam that little piece of shit before he backed the fucc up

beverley got emasculated and clowned on

dude is an embarrassment

KungFuJoe
04-16-2016, 09:17 PM
Jason Terry is a little bitch too. He's definitely not above giving a cheap shot on someone.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:20 PM
Yeah. The leaders on the rockets are dirty quitters who commit dangerous fouls when they get frustrated. It's only natural that the role players will follow their leaders example.

plowking
04-16-2016, 10:34 PM

That was a Durant level carry on that crossover.

hateraid
04-16-2016, 10:38 PM
What does AMC stand for?