PDA

View Full Version : I'll be honest here-I watch the postseason partly to see lebron fail as always

masonanddixon
04-16-2016, 04:39 AM
I'm a Mavs fan for life but I am realistic; they won't go anywhere this postseason.

At the same time I track every lebron game hoping he loses and chokes as usual. Perhaps it's a mental illness but I just despise the guy's style of play and his legion of fanbois.

But I'm honest.

Smoke117
04-16-2016, 04:40 AM
You could have just said "I'll be honest here I'm a loser" and you would have accomplished the same thing.

masonanddixon
04-16-2016, 04:41 AM
You could have just said "I'll be honest here I'm a loser" and you would have accomplished the same thing.

I'm a loser but for much different reasons.

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 04:42 AM
OP is a white boy loser.

masonanddixon
04-16-2016, 04:47 AM
OP is a white boy loser.

You're a pinoy boy, son.

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 04:48 AM
The lies that have built Bran's career are sickening.

It's not odd or uncommon for someone to want the truth to be exposed.

masonanddixon
04-16-2016, 04:51 AM
The lies that have built Bran's career are sickening.

It's not odd or uncommon for someone to want the truth to be exposed.

This is so true. It's amazing how disturbed his fanbois are--when he chokes it's always the coach's or teammates' fault. When he puts up big stats on horrible efficiency they will point strictly to the numbers and no efficiency.

It's like dealing with Social Justice Warriors. No matter how inane and wrong they are they will always persist in their idiocy and go to all lengths to ruin the name of everyone who doesn't worship their savior.

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 04:53 AM
You're a pinoy boy, son.

KKK

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 05:05 AM
This is so true. It's amazing how disturbed his fanbois are--when he chokes it's always the coach's or teammates' fault. When he puts up big stats on horrible efficiency they will point strictly to the numbers and no efficiency.

It's like dealing with Social Justice Warriors. No matter how inane and wrong they are they will always persist in their idiocy and go to no lengths to ruin the name of everyone who doesn't worship their savior.

Exactly.

masonanddixon
04-16-2016, 05:06 AM
KKK

Just go back to your lebron cumbucket, son.

retaxis
04-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Got no respect for losers homie. This world not meant for the non productive types. No room for bottom feeders and food stamp/lazy disability vermin Lebron23 is the man and even though I'm not a bron fan no more I respect his hard work and effort in his home country!

Spurs m8
04-16-2016, 08:37 AM
Thanks TMZ

JohnMax
04-16-2016, 08:42 AM
I'm also no longer a Lebron fan and want our numbers (ex Lebron fans) to grow so I'll be rooting against him.

Nuff Said
04-16-2016, 08:52 AM
But Lebron has had way more success than the cavs have in recent years. How can you hate against someone who's literally been producing more wins than your favorite team? If he sucks what does that say about the mavs?

ShawkFactory
04-16-2016, 09:44 AM
I'll be honest here- that's very unfortunate. Love > hate

Doesn't matter if you love Lebron or not. But loving the game should take precedence over hating Lebron. That just kinda means he's winning.

There are some really good teams and some really good basketball to be played in the upcoming months.

pauk
04-16-2016, 10:13 AM
I'm a Mavs fan for life but I am realistic; they won't go anywhere this postseason.

At the same time I track every lebron game hoping he loses and chokes as usual. Perhaps it's a mental illness but I just despise the guy's style of play and his legion of fanbois.

But I'm honest.

In a world where chucking / shotjacking / selfishness is appreciated (dont ask me how) due to mainly the likes of for example... a guy today who is about to retire.... created a brainwashed fanbase to condone that type of style (i know, its crazy!), in the midst of that is an all-time superstar legend who plays the game the right way, lenienting the game to be played in the unselfish footsteps of Magic Johnson & Larry Bird trying to repair the damage Kobe has done.... hating on a gamestyle & player like that, just tells us what we need to know about you....

Lebron, Magic, Bird are the type of gamestyle & players EVERYBODY should root for to succeed.... its gamestyles that truly deserve to win....

Gileraracer
04-16-2016, 10:23 AM
Great read :applause:

I'm also looking forward

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 10:28 AM
I'll be honest here- that's very unfortunate. Love > hate

Doesn't matter if you love Lebron or not. But loving the game should take precedence over hating Lebron. That just kinda means he's winning.

There are some really good teams and some really good basketball to be played in the upcoming months.

I love the game...and that's exactly why I can't stand Bran.

He ruined the integrity of the game by team hopping in his prime to form super teams. He ruined the eastern conference. He ruined the realness of competition.

34-24 Footwork
04-16-2016, 10:40 AM
In a world where chucking / shotjacking / selfishness is appreciated (dont ask me how) due to mainly the likes of for example... a guy today who is about to retire.... created a brainwashed fanbase to condone that type of style (i know, its crazy!), in the midst of that is an all-time superstar legend who plays the game the right way, lenienting the game to be played in the unselfish footsteps of Magic Johnson & Larry Bird trying to repair the damage Kobe has done.... hating on a gamestyle & player like that, just tells us what we need to know about you....

Lebron, Magic, Bird are the type of gamestyle & players EVERYBODY should root for to succeed.... its gamestyles that truly deserve to win....

Lebron is NOTHING like bird or Magic. Lmao. Nice try. His team ONLY needs him to hustle, prevent 7ppg scorers from turning into 20 ppg scorers and hit a jumpshot from time to time.

That's it...

tpols
04-16-2016, 10:42 AM
Lebron is NOTHING like bird or Magic. Lmao. Nice try. His team ONLY needs him to hustle, prevent 7ppg scorers from turning into 20 ppg scorers and hit a jumpshot from time to time.

That's it...

he tried to lump bran's style with magic and bird lmao ..

Kblaze8855
04-16-2016, 11:12 AM
I don't think "always" is the word you want to use considering he's won two of the last four championships.

ShawkFactory
04-16-2016, 11:22 AM
I love the game...and that's exactly why I can't stand Bran.

He ruined the integrity of the game by team hopping in his prime to form super teams. He ruined the eastern conference. He ruined the realness of competition.
You're so sad. Just watch a great basketball player.

Doesn't have to be that complex. Life is already complex enough.

DMAVS41
04-16-2016, 11:29 AM
Meh...one of the best players ever...

Hope they don't lose before the finals because any other East team is simply drawing dead against the Warriors or Spurs.

Also, what Lebron did in 12 and 13 shouldn't be overlooked. Generally players that have had such a high win percentage and have won multiple titles aren't known as "failures"...

Having said that, with Lebron...his style inherently marginalizes all but role players hustlers, defenders, and shooters...because he has no off ball impact offensively at all.

And that weakness...along with his streaky/inept shooting could really hurt the Cavs chances this year.

We'll see...

34-24 Footwork
04-16-2016, 11:40 AM

He needs to be able to make a jumpshot to compete against western conference teams. What part about that don't you understand??

ShawkFactory
04-16-2016, 11:59 AM
He needs to be able to make a jumpshot to compete against western conference teams. What part about that don't you understand??
Hug? Not really about that man.

EDIT: meant to say "huh". Works either way. I'd hug.

diamenz
04-16-2016, 12:00 PM
like clockwork, he'll make the finals and fall to the west.

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 12:09 PM

LeBron is a better finals performer than Kobe while Kobe struggled against Eastern Conference Team in the playoffs.

sdot_thadon
04-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Op, I'd like to apologize on behalf of lebron for ruining your experience. But you must know that what you just confessed to makes you just as much a fan as any of his stans. Hate is the negative side of love, and you invest just as much time and emotion as a fan. I'm sure he appreciates your attention and I'm sure the hate helped fuel his 2 title runs. So keep up the good work anti fan, while the rest of us spend our time and emotion supporting players and teams we actually like. You the real mvp. :durantunimpressed:

Lebronxrings
04-16-2016, 01:46 PM
LeBron is a better finals performer than Kobe while Kobe struggled against Eastern Conference Team in the playoffs.
:lebronamazed: :yaohappy:

Lebron23
04-16-2016, 01:51 PM
:lebronamazed: :yaohappy:

Kobe's Kryptonite are Beastern Conference Teams.

Velocirap31
04-16-2016, 01:54 PM
Kobe is gone. He'll forever be remembered as a narcissistic chucker who was carried to championships by hall of fame big men.

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 02:10 PM
Kobe is gone. He'll forever be remembered as a narcissistic chucker who was carried to championships by hall of fame big men.

And that's still a better memory than any Raptor memory will ever be. :lol

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 02:11 PM

You don't get it.

And it's you that isn't a real fan of basketball.

You will never love this game the way I do.

MP.Trey
04-16-2016, 02:12 PM
You must have been laughing during those back to back championships. What a failure. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 02:13 PM
I don't think "always" is the word you want to use considering he's won two of the last four championships.

Who cares?

He stacked the odds completely in his favor and eliminated absolutely any competition in his conference.

The other conference kicked the shit out of each other and he was allowed to show up to the finals unscathed.

After the first collusion and decision, it was lose/lose for him.

stalkerforlife
04-16-2016, 02:14 PM
You must have been laughing during those back to back championships. What a failure. :oldlol:

Actually, I was.

They're not real.

They're not earned.

They're meaningless.

ShawkFactory
04-16-2016, 03:22 PM
You don't get it.

Perhaps I don't.

Baseball is that sport for me that was engrained early and that I truly love (my team just won their first game yesterday so I'm not too happy with that world right now).

But I am excited that I get to tell my kids and grandkids that I saw Lebron play. And curry, best shooter of all time. Its amazing that I get to watch him.

I'll get to say I watched Kobe, shaq (who I absolutely hated but still), Duncan, Dirk, KG. All of them. I like watching people who are good at the game...as well as my own team. Going to the game tonight actually.

Maybe I don't love it the same as you but I get a lot from it so who really cares

HenryGarfunkle
04-16-2016, 03:24 PM
LeBron's arguably the greatest post-season performer of all time. Fail as always? Dude carried the Heat to two rings! Has appeared in 5 straight finals! Has put up the best individual playoff numbers of anyone for more than half a decade!

Nilocon165
04-16-2016, 03:25 PM
You don't get it.

Yes because everyones goal in life is to love the game as much as stalkerforlife and worship one player (kobe)

FKAri
04-16-2016, 06:23 PM
Who cares?

He stacked the odds completely in his favor and eliminated absolutely any competition in his conference.

The other conference kicked the shit out of each other and he was allowed to show up to the finals unscathed.

After the first collusion and decision, it was lose/lose for him.

So did Magic and Bill Russell. I don't see them getting any hate :confusedshrug: