PDA

View Full Version : Rockets fans?

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 04:39 PM
How does it feel to witness this beatdown?:confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
04-16-2016, 04:43 PM
God Laker fans are going to be so ****ing annoying for the next few years

Have nothing going for their team so the only enjoyment is trashing other teams :facepalm

zeerghit
04-16-2016, 04:55 PM

Have nothing going for their team so the only enjoyment is trashing other teams :facepalm

:lol

WayOfWade
04-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Not a Rocket fan but I am thoroughly enjoying this beat down

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 05:01 PM
Not a Rocket fan but I am thoroughly enjoying this beat down
Me too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I love seeing losers like Howar and Haren get destroyed.

senelcoolidge
04-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Would have preferred to see the Jazz even if that would have been a swept too. The rockets are garbage..they don't belong in the playoffs.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 05:47 PM
Curry isn't even playing, why can't the Rockets come back?

oh the horror
04-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Would have preferred to see the Jazz even if that would have been a swept too. The rockets are garbage..they don't belong in the playoffs.

At least with the Jazz we could have seen a young hungry team try against the Warriors. The rockets are so disjointed done.

Howard is a chemistry killer on any team he goes too but it isn't just him on this team.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-16-2016, 08:21 PM

Even after Jazz blew that Clippers game at home with no CP3, Griffin and Reddick?

:oldlol:

el_locoteee
04-16-2016, 09:01 PM
Curry isn't even playing, why can't the Rockets come back?

With Curry 60-33
Without Curry 44-45

Smook A.
04-16-2016, 09:19 PM

Took the words right outta my mouth. Still trashing Howard after three years too :oldlol:

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:22 PM
Took the words right outta my mouth. Still trashing Howard after three years too :oldlol:
I was trashing Howard since 2009 when I saw he was an overrated overhyped mentally weak defensive roleplayer with zero offensive skill.

I was right.

Still am.

Are you a big Howard fan?:confusedshrug:

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:25 PM
I was trashing Howard since 2009 when I saw he was an overrated overhyped mentally weak defensive roleplayer with zero offensive skill.

I was right.

Still am.

Are you a big Howard fan?:confusedshrug:

That was when Howard took Turkagolu, Rafer Alston, and Ra$hard Lewis to the Finals

If you had that take during 2009 you didn't know shit about basketball :lol

bobopenguin
04-16-2016, 09:26 PM
someone pls call police!! i just witnessed a pure rape! :lol :lol :lol

feel so good after seeing these fools got raped.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:30 PM
That was when Howard took Turkagolu, Rafer Alston, and Ra$hard Lewis to the Finals

If you had that take during 2009 you didn't know shit about basketball :lol
Do you remember 2009? Turk was playing out of his mind hitting game winners and playing like an allstar. Rashard was knocking down shots like Klay Thompson. Jameer Nelscrub was also an all star that year, or at least playing at the level of one.

Turkoglu and Stan Van Gundy's coaching lead the Magic to the finals that year+some Lebron choke artistry. SVG's system hid all of Dwight's weaknesses and accentuated his strengths.

A few years later, Dwight drove SVG out of town XD

In the finals, Howard was exposed by Gasol and one-legged Bynum. This is when I knew for sure that the Howard hype was BS. He peaked in 2009 and has only gotten progressively worse since then.

People called him the next Shaq. I could see that he was just Ben Wallace with less heart.

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Do you remember 2009? Turk was playing out of his mind hitting game winners and playing like an allstar. Rashard was knocking down shots like Klay Thompson. Jameer Thompson was also an all star that year, or at least playing at the level of one.

Turkoglu and Stan Van Gundy's coaching lead the Magic to the finals that year+some Lebron choke artistry.

In the finals, Howard was exposed by Gasol and one-legged Bynum. This is when I knew for sure that the Howard hype was BS. He peaked in 2009 and has only gotten progressively worse since then.

People called him the next Shaq. I could see that he was just Ben Wallace with less heart.

The guys name is Jameer Nelson not Jameer Thompson and he was injured for the entire post season...................... I was gonna go through the rest of your post but I have seen enough, im just gonna put the brakes on here

p.s. im with you that dwight is not a man and a piece of shit...but SVG had him locked in that year and the years following...after Duh-wight forced out SVG is when he went into full implode mode

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:34 PM
The guys name is Jameer Nelson not Jameer Thompson and he was injured for the entire post season...................... I was gonna go through the rest of your post but I have seen enough, im just gonna put the brakes on here
Typo, son, he was such a scrub I mistyped.

Rafer played OUT OF HIS MIND in the playoffs, did you forget? He destroyed the Cavs.

This is also due to SVG's coaching.

Dwight did not carry that team to the finals.

Shard, Alston, and Turk all stepped up big time in the playoffs and had a bunch of fluke games they've never been able to match after that.

I attribute that more to SVG than I do Dwight's leadership skills.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:37 PM
p.s. im with you that dwight is not a man and a piece of shit...but SVG had him locked in that year and the years following...after Duh-wight forced out SVG is when he went into full implode mode
Yes, SVG had Dwight only doing what he's good at-hustling on defense, and getting easy looks he could finish from the Jameer/Hedo pick and roll.

Since that finals run, Dwight began refusing to run a pick and roll offense and decided he was Shaquille O'Neal.

He even drove SVG out of town because of it.

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Typo, son, he was such a scrub I mistyped.

Rafer played OUT OF HIS MIND in the playoffs, did you forget? He destroyed the Cavs.

This is also due to SVG's coaching.

well if you cant even get the dudes name right that isn't really saying a lot about the player for one and your basketball knowledge for two...you can't be calling players completely different names common son

rafer played well but he wasn't out of his mind

that Magic team was wack but SVG had dwight and the team buy in fully to the scheme and it worked

dwight later forced out SVG and started trying to do shit his way and yea....the rest is history (or lack there of I should say)

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:39 PM
Yes, SVG had Dwight only doing what he's good at-hustling on defense, and getting easy looks he could finish from the Jameer/Hedo pick and roll.

Since that finals run, Dwight began refusing to run a pick and roll offense and decided he was Shaquille O'Neal.

He even drove SVG out of town because of it.

There I can agree with most of this post :cheers:

Legends66NBA7
04-16-2016, 09:41 PM

Jameer did return for the finals but he was rusty by that point and wasn't going to be a factor.

09-11 Dwight was really good but like you said he has a child like mentality that has always held him back.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:43 PM
well if you cant even get the dudes name right that isn't really saying a lot about the player for one and your basketball knowledge for two...you can't be calling players completely different names common son

Common son,

1) I just smoked a fat J of sugar rose
2) I had just typed out Klay Thompson, so had the name Thompson in my brain. Nel-SON and Thomp-SON are similar type of names.
3) Cut a bro some slack, Jameer Nelson has not been relevant in the NBA for over 5 years now.

Nick Young
04-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Jameer did return for the finals but he was rusty by that point and wasn't going to be a factor.

09-11 Dwight was really good but like you said he has a child like mentality that has always held him back.
Yeah, Rafer was hot but SVG went with Nelson. This proved to be a foolish decision that demoralized Rafer, and hurt the team due to Nelson not being fully healthy.

SVG did great for those entire playoffs but wound up choking when it matters most, just like he always does.

warriorfan
04-16-2016, 09:47 PM

Yep, remember it all very well :cheers:

Jameer coming back was supposed to be a big deal but like you said, he was rusty and they had chemistry with Rafer going so it didn't end up helping. They might of been better with staying with Rafer at that point even if Jameer was a superior player.

If Courtney Lee converted that inbound tip in play at the end of regulation in game 2 it could of been a different and way more competitive series.

tpols
04-16-2016, 10:35 PM
Do you remember 2009? Turk was playing out of his mind hitting game winners and playing like an allstar. Rashard was knocking down shots like Klay Thompson. Jameer Nelscrub was also an all star that year, or at least playing at the level of one.

Turkoglu and Stan Van Gundy's coaching lead the Magic to the finals that year+some Lebron choke artistry. SVG's system hid all of Dwight's weaknesses and accentuated his strengths.

A few years later, Dwight drove SVG out of town XD

he used to be fast, and explosive in his movements .. now and for a while hes a just a slow, sulking sorry pos