PDA

View Full Version : if houston doesn't win with curry out.

swagga
04-18-2016, 10:03 AM
they are officially the most beta team of all time.

Da_Realist
04-18-2016, 10:06 AM
they are officially the most beta team of all time.

I wouldn't be surprised. For all their advanced metrics, they are a dumb team that don't even like each other.

Orlando Magic
04-18-2016, 10:07 AM
Golden state needs curry but they're still EASILY a 50 win team without him.

Uncle Drew
04-18-2016, 10:11 AM
GS beat them earlier without Curry.

Terahite
04-18-2016, 11:33 AM
Warriors by 8

inclinerator
04-18-2016, 12:54 PM
Na just shows how stacked gsw are

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 01:27 PM
you people do realize bball is a team sport right???

warriors are the better TEAM.

losing curry doesn't make them a worse TEAM just a different TEAM.

Fire Colangelo
04-18-2016, 01:30 PM

This doesn't even make sense. Of course losing Curry is gonna make them a worse team.

sekachu
04-18-2016, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. For all their advanced metrics, they are a dumb team that don't even like each other.

Exactly, houston is a joke.

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 01:33 PM
This doesn't even make sense. Of course losing Curry is gonna make them a worse team.

it does make sense dummy. think about it.....before you respond

if I take a v8 engine out of car and replace it with a 4 cylinder engine does it make the car worse????? no dummy

it makes it different...the car will still run fine and everything it just wont be as fast as it was....not worse....JUST DIFFERENT.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU RESPOND NEXT TIME

Parps
04-18-2016, 02:49 PM

if I take a v8 engine out of car and replace it with a 4 cylinder engine does it make the car worse????? no dummy

it makes it different...the car will still run fine and everything it just wont be as fast as it was....not worse....JUST DIFFERENT.

Self inflicted ETHER.

Vragrant
04-18-2016, 02:50 PM
GS beat them earlier without Curry.

Klay even outplayed Harden in that game as well. Before the game he said he was the best SG in the league, then went into Hardens' house and dropped 38.

sportjames23
04-18-2016, 03:00 PM
Warriors by 88

Fix'd

jayfan
04-18-2016, 03:10 PM
Is he definitely out tonight?

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 03:15 PM
Self inflicted ETHER.

you just unselfishly showed everybody how low your IQ is

ralph_i_el
04-18-2016, 03:15 PM

....if the purpose of the car is to go fast then yes, that would make it a worse car.

By your logic, we can't say that UCLA basketball is worse than the Warriors....they're just "different".

SwayDizzle
04-18-2016, 03:20 PM

this might be one of the dumbest posts i've read all year. and calling someone else a dummy?

jayfan
04-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Is he out tonight?

:confusedshrug:

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 04:04 PM
....if the purpose of the car is to go fast then yes, that would make it a worse car.

By your logic, we can't say that UCLA basketball is worse than the Warriors....they're just "different".

the purpose of a car isn't to go fast dummy..its to get you from point A to point B. smh

NEXT

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 04:05 PM
this might be one of the dumbest posts i've read all year. and calling someone else a dummy?

GOOD THING THE YEAR JUST STARTED THEN RIGHT???

SECOND... ONLY A DUMMY CANT COMPREHEND THAT AND IT WAS EXPECTED...THIS IS ISH AFTER ALL

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 04:08 PM

WE ARENT COMPARING TWO TEAMS WE ARE COMPARING ONE TEAM WITH THE WARRIORS MISSING A PIECE.

BUT NO YOUR DUMBASS WENT AND TOOK TWO TEAMS FROM TWO SEPARATE LEAGUES...ONE FROM COLLEGE AND ONE FROM THE PROS TRYING TO DENOUNCE MY STATEMENT. FOH BUM

NOTICE HOW I DIDNT COMPARE TWO SEPARATE CARS IN MY ORIGINAL POST.

ONE CAR....TWO ENGINES....DAMN YOU MUTHAFUCCAS STUPID ON HERE

Terahite
04-18-2016, 04:08 PM
whose awful gimmick is this?

kamil
04-18-2016, 04:24 PM
GSW is stupidly stacked though.

Funktion
04-18-2016, 04:28 PM
Play Curry 15 mins with the 2nd unit.

Fire Colangelo
04-18-2016, 04:42 PM

If the purpose of the car is to win a race? Yeah... if you take a v8 engine out of a car and replace it with a 4 cylinder engine, it'll make it ALOT worse.

Similar to the Warriors, they're trying to win basketball games. Taking off Curry means their chance of winning goes down, therefore making them worse.

DrainMD
04-18-2016, 05:30 PM
the purpose of a car isn't to go fast dummy..its to get you from point A to point B. smh

NEXT

Then that analogy has nothing to do with the nba. It completely leaves out the competitive aspect.

fiddy
04-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Is he out tonight?

:confusedshrug:

Stephen Curry still questionable for Game 2from an hour ago

miggyme1
04-18-2016, 05:49 PM
Then that analogy has nothing to do with the nba. It completely leaves out the competitive aspect.

how does that leave out the competition when a v8 engine is better than 4 cylinder egine. OMG its so many idiots on here.

Its not about the competition or who is better or worse. Its about two things doing the same thing yet differently.....omg how hard is it to see that.

If I put a 4 cylinder in my car my car will still work right...but it wont be a worse car...just different right????

if I take a v8 out of a lambo and don't change anything to the body or anything just switch the engine.....its a different car right but its not a worse car.

taking curry off the warriors doesn't make them worse or bad...what would make the warriors worse would be if curry was going to the line 20 times a game and missing every last freethrow...see how counter productive that iS compared to him just simply not being on the team for a game or whateva????

GOD

Funktion
04-18-2016, 06:38 PM
What 8 or 9-1 since this?

https://youtu.be/Y8-s962O2PM

DrainMD
04-18-2016, 06:56 PM
how does that leave out the competition when a v8 engine is better than 4 cylinder egine. OMG its so many idiots on here.

Its not about the competition or who is better or worse. Its about two things doing the same thing yet differently.....omg how hard is it to see that.

If I put a 4 cylinder in my car my car will still work right...but it wont be a worse car...just different right????

if I take a v8 out of a lambo and don't change anything to the body or anything just switch the engine.....its a different car right but its not a worse car.

taking curry off the warriors doesn't make them worse or bad...what would make the warriors worse would be if curry was going to the line 20 times a game and missing every last freethrow...see how counter productive that iS compared to him just simply not being on the team for a game or whateva????

GOD

Thats it though, they cant do the same thing. They only do the same thing if theyre going "from point a to point b." In that case as long as the engine is reliable youll get there, performance doesnt really matter.

Dro
04-18-2016, 06:58 PM
I agree, they should beat GS without Curry. Green runs the offense, Klay gets more shots but they're worse shots without Curry setting him up.

kamil
04-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Fix'd

88? Are you a nazi?

kamil
04-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Curry was out for quite a while in game 1 and Houston still got blown out. Curry or not, Warriors are going to steamroll the Rockets.

Marchesk
04-18-2016, 07:39 PM

NEXT

Horses go from point A to point B.

Smook A.
04-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Even without Curry the Warriors are still really good

oarabbus
04-18-2016, 09:02 PM

This guy's IQ lower than Josh Smith's 3pt percentage :oldlol:

LakersForlife
04-18-2016, 09:20 PM
warriors wins maybe by 5 points gonna be a hard game.. this game will show curry is the heart and soul of gsw not draymond lmao

greymatter
04-18-2016, 09:32 PM

The amount of stupid in this post rivals anything posted by Real14, Nick Young, 9erempire.

That's like saying I'm on the prowl to go fcuk a hot chick and my options are Scarlett Johansson or Rosie Odonell and I'm a big enough retard to choose RO over SJ.

RO isn't "worse", she's just "different". GTFO.

Spurs m8
04-18-2016, 09:47 PM
So how did Curry hurt his ankle?

Was it actually a James Harden ankle breaker? LMAO

What a beta

LAZERUSS
04-18-2016, 10:03 PM
With the news that Curry is out tonight,,,

the Warriors are now only a 9.5 favorite tonight.

greymatter
04-18-2016, 10:17 PM
Curry is literally everything for this GS team on offense.

They are mediocre to somewhat stagnant offensively without him on the floor. Their shooters only get the good looks that they do because of the attention Steph draws. If hockey style assists were counted, Curry would average at least 6 extra per game.

If GS wins, it will be because they outhustled the Rockets. Because Howard and Harden are so mentally weak, I have to agree with the oddsmakers and say that GS should still win this game, but I don't agree with them being 9.5 point favorites.

bobopenguin
04-18-2016, 10:32 PM

GOD

miggyme1 is trying too hard.
time to let it go and just accept the defeat.
otherwise u will be tagged as another guy holds Ls.

Terahite
04-19-2016, 01:32 AM
Warriors by 8

off by 1 :bowdown:

Mr. Jabbar
04-19-2016, 02:06 AM
http://i.picasion.com/resize81/da3fdad81b3093b6b58d13d415fb6b0b.png

WorldWarriors
04-19-2016, 02:37 AM
What is Patrick doing? I laughed so hard.:roll: https://twitter.com/SportsQuotient/status/722296790322515968

I know you are
04-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Golden state needs curry but they're still EASILY a 50 win team without him.
This. Curry is the difference between a 50+ win team and a 70+ win team, but the Rockets will struggle against all 50+ win teams.

miggyme1
04-19-2016, 11:25 AM
The amount of stupid in this post rivals anything posted by Real14, Nick Young, 9erempire.

That's like saying I'm on the prowl to go fcuk a hot chick and my options are Scarlett Johansson or Rosie Odonell and I'm a big enough retard to choose RO over SJ.

RO isn't "worse", she's just "different". GTFO.

again you are comparing two different people dumb fucc..try again though