PDA

View Full Version : Game 1 Winners

MMM
04-18-2016, 10:34 AM
We all know the advantage game 1 winners have in a series. I believe the numbers thrown around are 77% of game 1 winners go on to win the series. The first round probably sees that number jump higher. So, which team that lost game 1 has the best shot of coming back to win the series???

Most of the teams that were able to comeback have been higher seeds which could be good news for the Raptors but are there any other candidates???

We've already seen blowouts of 38, 32, 26, 22, and 20.

I guess Portland will be viewed as the team with the best shot out of the above group seeing as the Rose Garden is still a difficult place to play.

The close games saw Detroit and Boston battle tough on the road, but those teams are not as talented as their counterparts especially considering AB went down for the Celtics.

So 2 days into the playoffs is the 2nd round pretty much set. Kind of disappointing but the match ups have been terrible.

ShawkFactory
04-18-2016, 10:51 AM
None of the losers this weekend will come back.

None will go past 6

MMM
04-18-2016, 11:21 AM
None of the losers this weekend will come back.

None will go past 6

that isn't a bold prediction.

Toronto should still win there series but i don't think many of the remaining series make it to 5.

3 of the 4 WC series looks like easy sweeps
and i think we see at least 2 more sweeps in the East.

ShawkFactory
04-18-2016, 11:24 AM
that isn't a bold prediction.

Toronto should still win there series but i don't think many of the remaining series make it to 5.

3 of the 4 WC series looks like easy sweeps
and i think we see at least 2 more sweeps in the East.
Forgot about them losing. I still think they'll take the series in 6. Wouldn't be surprised if they back-door swept either.

But most likely 6.

Cleveland, GS, and SA will absolutely sweep.

I can see OKC having a bad game and Dallas taking one at home. But over in 5.

Lillard and McCollum will get hot one game and take one.

The heat will win in 5, Hawks in 6.

Not a lot of excitement here.

Eye Test
04-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Winning close games builds a winning culture and toughness the mind. LeBeast was the clear winner.