PDA

View Full Version : Curry should not win MVP after today

coined
04-18-2016, 11:50 PM
Warriors are stacked as hell, winning playoff game without him???

Westbrook is MVP of this league.

warriorfan
04-18-2016, 11:52 PM
settle down its because the rockets are an awful team that don't really belong in the playoffs

DaSeba5
04-18-2016, 11:53 PM
Honestly Houston is just happy to be in the playoffs.

It was disappointing that Utah missed the playoffs. Maybe they would have given GS a better series.

bobopenguin
04-19-2016, 01:26 AM

lol u make it sounds like rockets is a legit playoff team. lol

that team relied on jazz to fail in order to be in the playoff.

Mr. Jabbar
04-19-2016, 01:28 AM
who cares, houston is shit and will be rightfully swept

k0kakw0rld
04-19-2016, 01:32 AM
All shook :oldlol: I'm enjoying them stupid fools and them crappy ass predictions.

greymatter
04-19-2016, 02:07 AM
MVP is a regular season reward, not a who is the best player after the first 2 playoff games reward.

Now kindly please remove yourself from the gene pool.

riseagainst
04-19-2016, 02:42 AM
MVP is a regular season reward, not a who is the best player after the first 2 playoff games reward.

:roll:

pauk
04-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Curry is good, but his impact/work load on Warriors success/ability is nowhere near to as vast as most people think.... you can just see it each and every single time Curry underperformed / DNP in any game past 2 years (even in playoffs, especially Finals where he lost FMVP), they can compensate their star far better than any other stars supporting cast, they are just to deep on both ends of the floor and play a smart brand of basketball.... like every single player there (excluding Curry) seemingly can give you 10+ points efficiently while playing essentially 1st all-defense on the other end and they have 3-4 players out of 4-5 players in the league who can defend almost all positions....

Curry is just that final missing piece (GOAT pure shooting) that makes them simply over the top / overkill... He is valuable, but i dont think as valuable as some other MVP candidates/players are to their team, they have to do much more (on both ends) in order to win and the very moment they underperform / DNP the team will pretty much guaranteed lose.... a good example is Lebron with the Cavs...

But thats not the MVP criteria, its not always given to the truly most VALUABLE player where the cast around him & load is considered... it is more simply MVP = "Best record/team & the clear best player on that specific team"...

ImKobe
04-19-2016, 11:40 AM

this

but Warriors didn't go 73-9 by accident man...Iggy and Livingston could easily be starters on other Playoff teams...Klay could be a 25 ppg scorer by himself...Harrison Barnes has a ton of potential, Bogut is easily one of the top 3 best rim protectors, Green is an all-star caliber player who is arguably one of the top 10 players in the league impact-wise, 2nd in the league in triple-doubles this year..

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 11:47 AM
Curry is good, but his impact/work load on Warriors success/ability is nowhere near to as vast as most people think.... you can just see it each and every single time Curry underperformed / DNP in any game past 2 years (even in playoffs, especially Finals where he lost FMVP), they can compensate their star far better than any other stars supporting cast, they are just to deep on both ends of the floor and play a smart brand of basketball.... like every single player there (excluding Curry) seemingly can give you 10+ points efficiently while playing essentially 1st all-defense on the other end and they have 3-4 players out of 4-5 players in the league who can defend almost all positions....

Curry is just that final missing piece (GOAT pure shooting) that makes them simply over the top / overkill... He is valuable, but i dont think as valuable as some other MVP candidates/players are to their team, they have to do much more (on both ends) in order to win and the very moment they underperform / DNP the team will pretty much guaranteed lose.... a good example is Lebron with the Cavs...

But thats not the MVP criteria, its not always given to the truly most VALUABLE player where the cast around him & load is considered... it is more simply MVP = "Best record/team & the clear best player on that specific team"...

Absolutely did not read.

But I can only assume it's completely about Bran.

riseagainst
04-19-2016, 11:48 AM

Did NOT see this one coming.

:rolleyes:

pauk
04-19-2016, 11:51 AM
Did NOT see this one coming.

:rolleyes:

I can remove his name if you want or add others.... like Westbrook/Durant... does that help / make you feel better / make you ignore the context of my post any less / make you less of a troll / make you stop posting simultaniously with your alt accounts? I think not...

I know you are
04-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Rockets are just a bad defensive team. Without Curry, Warriors could win 50 and this playoff series, but they don't win 73 and they don't have a shot at the title.

Straight_Ballin
04-19-2016, 12:31 PM
I can remove his name if you want or add others.... like Westbrook/Durant... does that help / make you feel better / make you ignore the context of my post any less / make you less of a troll / make you stop posting simultaniously with your alt accounts? I think not...

Pauk,
In all your ramblings that attempt to over praise a man who is just 2/6 in the finals, do you even have a proper reference point to compare to? That reference point being having watched MJ live in all 6 of his finals? My findings are that 99% of the people I talk to who watched MJ play live in all 6 of those finals view Lebron as having made incorrect decisions in his career, and an individual who is not a winner.

Unless someone watched MJ play live, their opinion about NBA greatness be it Curry, Bron or anyone else isn't worth a grain of salt to me or anyone of the MJ generation. These dreamers simply don't have the past viewing experience of having watched the GOAT to be able to form any meaningful opinion on the matter. They watched Kobe and they think they saw something.....

ralph_i_el
04-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Westbrook is the second best player on his own team.

Warriors without Curry are a ~50 wins as a team (with an average point guard). That means they are still better than this bum Rockets squad. The Rockets don't even make the playoffs in the east.

Curry takes a good team, and makes them an all-time great team. Even big haters will admit this Warrior's team is top-10 all time. Best team of my adult life.

Lebronxrings
04-19-2016, 12:44 PM
Pauk with the ether. :oldlol:

penny4president
04-19-2016, 12:45 PM
Pauk,
In all your ramblings that attempt to over praise a man who is just 2/6 in the finals, do you even have a proper reference point to compare to? That reference point being having watched MJ live in all 6 of his finals? My findings are that 99% of the people I talk to who watched MJ play live in all 6 of those finals view Lebron as having made incorrect decisions in his career, and an individual who is not a winner.

Unless someone watched MJ play live, their opinion about NBA greatness be it Curry, Bron or anyone else isn't worth a grain of salt to me or anyone of the MJ generation. These dreamers simply don't have the past viewing experience of having watched the GOAT to be able to form any meaningful opinion on the matter. They watched Kobe and they think they saw something.....
:bowdown: :bowdown:

WorldWarriors
04-19-2016, 12:52 PM

Warriors are good without him. They are historic with him. He's the difference between 45-50 wins and the best record in NBA history (73) wins.

Steph is still the MVP. Wins without him against a team that is playing like a lottery team isn't going to change that. :oldlol: