PDA

View Full Version : Who's worse, Kyle Sorry or DeMar Defrozan?

L.Kizzle
04-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Have the two best players from a team in a playoff series ever put up this type of disappearing act ever?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-19-2016, 02:04 AM
_emar is worse. at least when Kyle cant get buckets he defends or makes plays for others
but i think most ppl realize by now that _emar sucks

there are ppl that pretend Lowry is an elite and top 10 player or top 5 PG:oldlol: :oldlol:

WadeStan
04-19-2016, 02:05 AM
Have the two best players from a team in a playoff series ever put up this type of disappearing act ever?

Yes. About a year ago. Same two frauds.

Bankaii
04-19-2016, 02:06 AM
It's pretty crazy. Both had great seasons and are arguably top 5 at their positions.
I understand the playoffs are more difficult but to just absolutely disappear every year is ridiculous.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 02:07 AM
It's pretty crazy. Both had great seasons and are arguably top 5 at their positions.
I understand the playoffs are more difficult but to just absolutely disappear every year is ridiculous.
Neither one is top 5 at their position. Only in the minds of Craptors fans.

L.Kizzle
04-19-2016, 02:08 AM
Yes. About a year ago. Same two frauds.
Well, those are the same players lol.

Fire Colangelo
04-19-2016, 02:09 AM
Definitely DeRozan.

Lowry will at least try to play facilitator, hustle for rebounds and play defense when he's out there. DeRozan will literally do nothing.

FreezingTsmoove
04-19-2016, 02:09 AM
I have never seen Demar Derozan have an all star playoff performance

warriorfan
04-19-2016, 02:10 AM
The Super Trash Brothers

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/pgsinyxt8vgf80jn3plo.jpg
http://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/9C90B814F10D48AA86F01F556015D6F5/derozan-lowry-20141020_9C90B814F10D48AA86F01F556015D6F5.jpg

Nick Young
I have never seen Demar Derozan have an all star playoff performance
He's a decent 4th option on a playoff team but it's unfair to expect a player of his skill level to carry the offensive load.

Mr. Jabbar
Well, those are the same players lol.

:biggums: :biggums:

FreezingTsmoove
04-19-2016, 02:11 AM
He's a decent 4th option on a playoff team but it's unfair to expect a player of his skill level to carry the offensive load.

This is a 2 time all star we are talking about

CarlosBoozer
04-19-2016, 02:11 AM
They put way too much energy and minutes during the regular season. They're absolutely gassed and out of momentum during playoffs

Fire Colangelo
04-19-2016, 02:14 AM
They put way too much energy and minutes during the regular season. They're absolutely gassed and out of momentum during playoffs

There's also this....

We had the two seed pretty much locked up by mid March... definitely could've rested Lowry a couple more games.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 02:17 AM
This is a 2 time all star we are talking about
I can't understand how Derozan ever became an allstar, there have to be better 2 guards in the east that Derozan.

L.Kizzle
04-19-2016, 02:18 AM
There's also this....

We had the two seed pretty much locked up by mid March... definitely could've rested Lowry a couple more games.
They were trying to get the first seed.

Fire Colangelo
04-19-2016, 02:41 AM
They were trying to get the first seed.

Yeah, I realize that.

What good would 1st seed do for the Raptors? Maybe we should focus on the first round of the playoffs instead of worrying about having HCA against the Cavs :facepalm

Bankaii
04-19-2016, 04:04 PM
Neither one is top 5 at their position. Only in the minds of Craptors fans.
I'm far from a Raptors fan, but you're an idiot. During the RS:
1) Curry
2) Westbrook
3) CP3
4) Lillard
5) Lowry/Kyrie/Wall

1) Klay
2) Harden
3) Butler
4) Derozan/Wade

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm far from a Raptors fan, but you're an idiot. During the RS:
1) Curry
2) Westbrook
3) CP3
4) Lillard
5) Lowry/Kyrie/Wall

1) Klay
2) Harden
3) Butler
4) Derozan/Wade

I wouldn't put Kyrie that high. He hardly played.

I would put Lowry over Lillard (although it's close) since he did have the better 2 way impact and took his team to a higher seed.

DeRozan would also be over Wade for RS and not a draw. I would take Wade now because he is a proven playoff player even if he is 34.

Both need step it up in the playoffs especially DeMar. They are getting bailed out by their starting C and bench. I would actually think Cory Joseph if not Valanciunas has been best player so far in the series.

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 05:20 PM
And seriously, Kyle Sorry ?

:biggums:

FKAri
04-19-2016, 05:21 PM
Lowry was just being ridden too hard to end the season. DeRozan is much worse. Both as a competitor and player.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 05:31 PM
And seriously, Kyle Sorry ?

:biggums:
Use the goofy Canadian pronunciation of Sorry and it fits perfectly.

Craptors fans are delusional if they truly believe Lowry and Derozan are top 5 at their positions XD

k0kakw0rld
04-19-2016, 05:33 PM
The Super Trash Brothers

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/pgsinyxt8vgf80jn3plo.jpg
http://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/9C90B814F10D48AA86F01F556015D6F5/derozan-lowry-20141020_9C90B814F10D48AA86F01F556015D6F5.jpg
Watch your back son.

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 05:34 PM
This thread also shows how much of ISH (and I guess sports fans in general) are just a bunch of casuals.

That's fine. Forum isn't meant to be taken seriosuly. Just find it odd how much only popular ("relevant") teams and players matter then go on to talk about other players, systems, teams, and organizations that they don't see until a few games in thr playoffs they happen to catch and base a foothold of their opinion on that.

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 05:36 PM
Use the goofy Canadian pronunciation of Sorry and it fits perfectly.

What ?

Bankaii
04-19-2016, 05:40 PM
I wouldn't put Kyrie that high. He hardly played.

I would put Lowry over Lillard (although it's close) since he did have the better 2 way impact and took his team to a higher seed.

DeRozan would also be over Wade for RS and not a draw. I would take Wade now because he is a proven playoff player even if he is 34.

Both need step it up in the playoffs especially DeMar. They are getting bailed out by their starting C and bench. I would actually think Cory Joseph if not Valanciunas has been best player so far in the series.
The only reason I put Lillard so high is because of his post-ASB explosion, as well as making the 6 seed with that bad roster.

Im a bit biased towards Kyrie, but I can see where you're coming from. However this playoffs I expect Kyrie to return to form and be a really solid sidekick and clutch performer.

And I put DWade on the same level because of getting the 3 seed without Bosh.
But they're all debatable imo.

One thing for certain though is that the Raptors will lose to the Heat next round if those 2 don't pick it up. Especially on the defensive end.
And I like their center. He could easily be a solid 18/10 guy if they incorporated him a little better.

This team has too much talent to not make the ECF.

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 05:49 PM
The only reason I put Lillard so high is because of his post-ASB explosion, as well as making the 6 seed with that bad roster.

Im a bit biased towards Kyrie, but I can see where you're coming from. However this playoffs I expect Kyrie to return to form and be a really solid sidekick and clutch performer.

And I put DWade on the same level because of getting the 3 seed without Bosh.
But they're all debatable imo.

One thing for certain though is that the Raptors will lose to the Heat next round if those 2 don't pick it up. Especially on the defensive end.
And I like their center. He could easily be a solid 18/10 guy if they incorporated him a little better.

This team has too much talent to not make the ECF.

Yeah, I really liked what I've seen from Jonas so far. He switched his diet and became more mobile that he can flash to basket faster for baskets and rebounds.

But I disagree with "too talented". DeMarre Carroll even said the team is Kyle and DeMar as stars and everyone else is basically a role player. The team goes as far as they can carry them and if one or both struggle, so does the team. What's good to see is that Jonas might become that 3rd good player to help both Kyle and DeMar, he showed signs of it earlier this season before he fractured his hand.

Also, the bench has really balled so far but I don't see it sustaining. They got to step up and be stars.

Velocirap31
04-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I really liked what I've seen from Jonas so far. He switched his diet and became more mobile that he can flash to basket faster for baskets and rebounds.

But I disagree with "too talented". DeMarre Carroll even said the team is Kyle and DeMar as stars and everyone else is basically a role player. The team goes as far as they can carry them and if one or both struggle, so does the team. What's good to see is that Jonas might become that 3rd good player to help both Kyle and DeMar, he showed signs of it earlier this season before he fractured his hand.

Also, the bench has really balled so far but I don't see it sustaining. They got to step up and be stars.

I'd go further and say that Jonas is the guy and the #1 option for the near future. He is a star and Casey restricts him to 25 minutes every game no matter what. It is irritating.

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 06:05 PM
I'd go further and say that Jonas is the guy and the #1 option for the near future. He is a star and Casey restricts him to 25 minutes every game no matter what. It is irritating.

Star in the future ? Possible. It's hard to find C's with his touch around the rim and that rebound well. His defense has improved overall.

Casey restricted his minutes because the used to play better when he wasn't on the court. Yeah, development matters but coaches don't usually develop when they are trying to win.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 06:10 PM

That center Jonas Vaskawhatever looked to me like their best player by far.

If Toronto want to have any chance, they need to start force-feeding Jonas and running their offense through him.

Lowry and Derozan are only pretend stars. They are both mentally soft and melt down when there's pressure. If you try to ride those two to playoff victories, you'll only be disappointed.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 06:13 PM
What ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpCvCYZAWA
:cheers:

Legends66NBA7
04-19-2016, 06:26 PM

I know that show but I didn't watch that in Canada.

Velocirap31
04-19-2016, 06:34 PM

Haha I never realized. I've said it like this my entire life and so does everyone I know. I didn't realize it was different.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Haha I never realized. I've said it like this my entire life and so does everyone I know. I didn't realize it was different.
what really? Bro, it's what you Canadians are known for the most to us Americans and it's the main reason we like making fun of you all so much!

Your weird pronounciations of "about" and "sorry" which you pronounce "aboot" and "sooorrey"

If you guys didn't do this Americans would like you more, and wouldn't be able to clown on y'alls as much.

n00bie
04-20-2016, 12:32 AM
That center Jonas Vaskawhatever looked to me like their best player by far.

If Toronto want to have any chance, they need to start force-feeding Jonas and running their offense through him.

Lowry and Derozan are only pretend stars. They are both mentally soft and melt down when there's pressure. If you try to ride those two to playoff victories, you'll only be disappointed.

You going to commit suicide if Derozan signs with lakers next year? :roll:

Nick Young
04-20-2016, 02:32 AM
You going to commit suicide if Derozan signs with lakers next year? :roll:
only if he gets a max contract.

n00bie
04-20-2016, 09:07 AM
only if he gets a max contract.

If the Lakers sign him, it's definitely going to be a max contract. :lol

Legends66NBA7
04-20-2016, 10:02 AM
If the Lakers sign him, it's definitely going to be a max contract. :lol

Anyone who signs him will be for a mid-max at the very least, which is what the cap is raising towards.

We have Tristan Thompson of all players demanding a max, you think a player that just put up near 24/4/4 numbers all year wouldn't get that ?

Klay 3D
04-20-2016, 10:14 AM
This is actually hard. They're both so bad in many different ways.

I'm gonna say Wiggins

avonbarksdale
04-20-2016, 11:39 AM
derozan scores 30 next game 100%