PDA

View Full Version : The Church of Kobe Bryant

TheImmortal
04-19-2016, 10:11 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2633715-church-of-kobe

:applause: :cheers: :banana: :rockon: :pimp:

retaxis
04-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Kobes already retired does that mean Kobe fans are going to leave ISH? I hope so cos we authentic GSW fans don't want nothing to do with isolation ball and idoltry worship. We a team first identity not a f4g worshipping identity

scuzzy
04-19-2016, 10:14 AM
Kobes already retired does that mean Kobe fans are going to leave ISH? I hope so cos we authentic GSW fans don't want nothing to do with isolation ball and idoltry worship. We a team first identity not a f4g worshipping identity
Hahahahhahahah

AlphaWolf24
04-19-2016, 11:50 AM
amazing.......whos cutting onions?

been a devote memeber of the Church since 97'

I will defend out Lord until the last breathe leaves my body!!!!!!!!

SpaceJam
04-19-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm in.

Then. Now. Forever.

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 01:05 PM
How great is our god? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA)

Mr Feeny
04-19-2016, 01:06 PM
:lol real warrior fan right here.
:applause: :applause:

Bandito
04-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Calling yourself a Warrior fan when he jumped ship from being a Lebron stan because Curry's better.

WHAT A BANDWAGONER

kayla91
04-19-2016, 02:55 PM
Bye Kobe. Good Riddance....

riseagainst
04-19-2016, 02:57 PM

I have been a fan of Lebron since 2001 highschool days but his atitude, demeanor, controlling b1tchy ways have left a sour taste in my mouth like a week old cheeseburger. Curry on the other hand comes from a good family, has a good relationship with his dad/brother/mother and gets along well with his team mates. I made some threads in the past about Curry being soft, feminist, weak etc but he really isn't and is arguably the best player at the moment and best shooter ever. Only thing that is left is for Curry to make some big shots in the playoffs (I can't remember any big shots so far) but i am sure he will this year.

So sorry to Lebron fans from Australia to Cleveland, I put up with the weirdness for too long and watching him act-a-fool every night just ain't worth it anymore. I appreciate his charity work whether its a gimmick of his narcissistic side of his personality or not but the NBA has a better man as the face of the franchise now in terms of family man, good team mate, listens to the coach (rather than coach the coach) and is not a total control freak.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400894

:roll: