PDA

View Full Version : Mormons just came to my door and i'm about to start playing ball with them...

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 09:44 PM
I haven't played competitively in years, so this is going to be great for me to get back in shape and fulfill my competitive desire.

Two of them knocked on the door and I told them Jesus Christ was the center of my life, and then I pointed out the picture of Jesus walking on water in my living room. I had my Kobe jersey on and I was actually going to go shoot around for the first time in a long time, then they told me they play every Thursday and about 15 people play regularly.

I heard Mormons have game, fam. I'm going to have my GF record the action and post it on ISH. I'll just wear my Kobe or Jwill jersey and it'll be easy to spot me.

We're back, fam...

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55974903.jpg

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 09:47 PM
From my experience Mormons actually have game. Many of them grew up on the Stockton/Malone Jazz and are toughnosed fundamental style ballers with great old man game and knock down shooting.

Im Still Ballin
04-19-2016, 09:47 PM
:roll: :applause:

THIS is why you're the 2015-2016 InsideHoops MVP

Top notch content

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 09:49 PM
From my experience Mormons actually have game. Many of them grew up on the Stockton/Malone Jazz and are toughnosed fundamental style ballers with great old man game and knock down shooting.

I've seen some youtube videos of Mormons wrecking blacks in the hood and everyone loving it. (Everyone being the other blacks watching)

I definitely don't underestimate these boys.

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 09:52 PM
:roll: :applause:

THIS is why you're the 2015-2016 InsideHoops MVP

Top notch content

This is going to be epic, fam.

Absolutely meant to be.

I was going to shoot around for the first time in a long time, and then I get a knock at the door.

My family is gone for a week to see their Mom's family and this was obviously meant to happen.

Now I can play ball and have my family watch and be proud of me for dominating.

Nilocon165
04-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Damn I'm excited for this. You sure know how to keep us entertained bro :applause:

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Damn I'm excited for this. You sure know how to keep us entertained bro :applause:

I'm excited, too. I miss playing competitively. I used to play 3-4 times a week for hours in my 20s.

This itch needs to be scratched and ISH gets to enjoy it.

Nilocon165
04-19-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm excited, too. I miss playing competitively. I used to play 3-4 times a week for hours in my 20s.

This itch needs to be scratched and ISH gets to enjoy it.
I'm actually more excited for this than the playoffs.

The return of stalker

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 09:58 PM

The return of stalker

https://media.giphy.com/media/VJ2B0I6t2HEUE/giphy.gif

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 10:02 PM

The return of stalker
This shit is like watching Rocky in real life only with basketball instead of boxing. :rockon:

ROCSteady
04-19-2016, 10:10 PM
If you get crossed and bodied by a beanpole wearing Dark Chinos, a short sleeved button up and a bike helmet, you are no longer my friend.

What if one checked in and took off his Mormon salesman outfit and revealed his holy underwear as the game jersey.

Dray n Klay
04-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Justin...

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 10:26 PM
If you get crossed and bodied by a beanpole wearing Dark Chinos, a short sleeved button up and a bike helmet, you are no longer my friend.

What if one checked in and took off his Mormon salesman outfit and revealed his holy underwear as the game jersey.

Whatever happens, happens.

No editing.

All real.

Like I said, Mormons are known for having game.

ROCSteady
04-19-2016, 10:29 PM
We'll be waiting for results though.

Post it up, no highlights, strictly game tape.

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 10:37 PM
We'll be waiting for results though.

Post it up, no highlights, strictly game tape.

I'm too stupid to do highlights.

It'll have to be continuous clips. :lol

Nick Young
04-19-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm too stupid to do highlights.

It'll have to be continuous clips. :lol
Bro what current NBA player would you compare your game to?

stalkerforlife
04-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Bro what current NBA player would you compare your game to?

When I had long hair, people called me Nash. That was at the pinnacle of my talent, the ball was a like a yo-yo in my hands. I mimicked his shooting stroke, too...squared up, shooting elbow tucked in, right arm straight towards rim as I release.

I'm going to be super rusty, though.

HylianNightmare
04-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Let's play when you're in Orlando

stalkerforlife
04-20-2016, 12:01 PM
Let's play when you're in Orlando

I'm going to need some personal information.

SpaceJam
04-20-2016, 12:25 PM
How'd it go bro

Orlando Magic
04-20-2016, 12:44 PM

Soon.

HylianNightmare
04-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Whatever you need breh, Casselberry Altamonte springs area's nice. Downtown Orlando's alright,just a.little more rundown

senelcoolidge
04-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Whatever you need breh, Casselberry Altamonte springs area's nice. Downtown Orlando's alright,just a.little more rundown

Pine Hills.

Smoke117
04-20-2016, 05:09 PM
You got winded dribbling your ball for 15 secs in your living room...I'm guessing this wasn't pretty.

HylianNightmare
04-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Pine Hills.
Pinein hills is nice, there's a park on powers that has a great group of guys that play sundays. Everyone out there is raw af though. Barnett parks legit too

stalkerforlife
04-20-2016, 09:11 PM
How'd it go bro

They play on Thursday's.

I may not make it this week, though.

stalkerforlife
04-20-2016, 09:12 PM

I usually stay on Disney property (Hilton) when I go. It's right across from Disney Springs.

Are there any courts near there?

Gilles Simon
04-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Nice. Can't wait for the footage.

When I was a young man I had a mormon girlfriend. She wouldn't let me "have sex" with her, but she would let me "float" or "soak" with her. I thought it was lame, and she would always get pissed at me if I made even the slightest thrusting movement. I didn't appreciate what I had at the time, but ever since then I have had a mormon "floating" fetish.

You familiar with "floating," stalkerforlife? You could google it or you could save your bandwidth and ask the mormons about it next time you ball with them. You should try it with your girl someday. Let me know how it goes.

stalkerforlife
04-20-2016, 09:53 PM
Nice. Can't wait for the footage.

When I was a young man I had a mormon girlfriend. She wouldn't let me "have sex" with her, but she would let me "float" or "soak" with her. I thought it was lame, and she would always get pissed at me if I made even the slightest thrusting movement. I didn't appreciate what I had at the time, but ever since then I have had a mormon "floating" fetish.

You familiar with "floating," stalkerforlife? You could google it or you could save your bandwidth and ask the mormons about it next time you ball with them. You should try it with your girl someday. Let me know how it goes.

When two people (usually mormons) have sex. This is done when a male inserts his peni s into the female's vagin a. No humping happens and he just sits there while inserted. He does not cu m therefore he technically didn't have sex so they don't have to talk to the bishop.

:biggums: :roll:

HylianNightmare
04-21-2016, 12:19 PM
I usually stay on Disney property (Hilton) when I go. It's right across from Disney Springs.

Are there any courts near there?
I'm sure we could find a on premise hoop or something in lake buena Vista area,just lmk when you're in town.

stalkerforlife
04-21-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm sure we could find a on premise hoop or something in lake buena Vista area,just lmk when you're in town.

How old are you and what's your number?

Levity
04-21-2016, 01:46 PM
How old are you and what's your number?

:lol