PDA

View Full Version : Street dogs fighting in Peru

fiddy
04-20-2016, 09:48 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ba_1461101047 probably NSFW

Holy shit, that some vile ruthless beast, got pepper sprayed, kicked, sticked and tazed and its still not letting go :biggums:

Draz
04-20-2016, 09:54 AM
That fcking dog felt NOTHING

The other dog got fcked up :lol

Those people should of let them be

dazzer87
04-20-2016, 10:44 AM
wow that dog didnt want to let go!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Draz
04-20-2016, 10:47 AM
No blood tho
Defense like Mayweather

alenleomessi
04-20-2016, 11:05 AM
so they risked getting bitten to separate two blood-thirsty street dogs only to let them walk freely as they go searching for their next victim which could be a little child.. call animal control or something.. nvm this is Peru.. just burn the dogs then :confusedshrug:

fiddy
04-20-2016, 11:07 AM
so they risked getting bitten to separate two blood-thirsty street dogs only to let them walk freely as they go searching for their next victim which could be a little child.. call animal control or something.. nvm this is Peru.. just burn the dogs then :confusedshrug:
Agreed, burn, shoot or eat those rutheless beast, they have no business freely roaming around the streets

hateraid
04-20-2016, 11:44 AM
And they say Pit Bulls aren't dangerous....

Goofsta Knicca
04-21-2016, 02:34 AM
Rich Piana would have grabbed him n BBQed his azz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsSakRwwikE

enayes
04-21-2016, 07:44 PM
I think they were just playing. The other dog wasn't even injured.

Meticode
04-21-2016, 07:51 PM
And they say Pit Bulls aren't dangerous....
You can say that about many dogs depending on their environment. My daughter who is 7 grew up with a pit the last 4 years. She's never attacked anyone, you can stick your whole hand in her mouth and she wasn't even play-bite hard.

I will admit they can be more aggressive and it's harder to train them, but they can be good dogs as well. You just have to make sure you are on top of controlling all the energy they have and keeping them occupied.

Smook B
04-21-2016, 07:53 PM
They just let it roam the streets in the end what the hell?

gigantes
04-21-2016, 07:59 PM
not too surprising, since pitbulls were bred to clamp on to large animals and go for a ride. it probably perceived all that abuse as the prey animal fighting back, which only encouraging it to keep holding on.

most of those attacks on it were no doubt useless. smacking a very muscular animal on the back and sides isn't going to do much, and its coat probably protected it from the tazer.

kicking it from underneath or behind, in to the belly or nads, would have been the way to go.

Draz
04-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Stick something up its ass is the best way

enayes
04-21-2016, 11:25 PM
Pitbulls don't kill people, pitbull owners kill people. :oldlol: :oldlol:

I am a huge dog lover. I have nothing against particular breeds.

With that said, even the most well trained pitbull has that killer instinct, and/or the ability to destroy another dog/small child SOMEWHERE inside. It may never show itself but it is still THERE.

The above statement is true for many dog breeds, but pit's are on another level.

Jasper
04-22-2016, 06:17 PM
When a dog has an aggression problem , his attack is NOT TO LET GO.
I am surprised the other dog lived , but a week later it might of died.

The dog that was in kill mode , should be put down.

I could not believe the police , with pattons (billy clubs) not using them to get the attacking dog off.
Pathetic police