PDA

View Full Version : Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the front of the $20

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 01:38 PM
The announcement is expected to come later Wednesday from Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, who will also reveal that a montage of leaders from the women's suffrage movement will be added to the back of the $10. A Treasury official confirmed to CNN that Tubman's portrait will appear on the $20.

The redesigned $10 bill is expected to enter circulation by 2020, though it's unclear what the $20's time frame is.

The women pictured on the back of the $10 will be the first to appear on U.S. paper currency in more than 100 years.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/10-bill-hamilton-20-tubman/index.html

can't wait to see how mad this makes some of you...

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

Draz
04-20-2016, 01:42 PM
So my best guess is the new $20 bills will be worth about $10 :lol

Doomsday Dallas
04-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Saw this earlier and thought it was a joke...

Can't believe it's true.

Yea, the irony here is that money is slavery.

senelcoolidge
04-20-2016, 01:45 PM
I have absolutely nothing against Harriet Tubman whatsoever. Blacks today should look to her example and not rely on the government. But why now? It reeks of racist pc social justice.

Doomsday Dallas
04-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Actually... I'm a little upset about this.

What's wrong with MLK?

Nick Young
04-20-2016, 01:49 PM
WTF:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

If they want a black person so badly, why not Dr. Martin Luther King Jr or George Washington Carver the genius botanist?

Do the people putting suffragettes on the back of the design understand that the original American suffragettes were racists who hated black people?

Draz
04-20-2016, 01:53 PM
Her famous quotes

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
I grew up like a neglected weed - ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it.

Megabox!
04-20-2016, 01:59 PM
:rockon: :dancin

Nick Young
04-20-2016, 02:00 PM
At the same time, Harriet Tubman does embody the American dream. She came from nothing and made herself in to something through sheer will and determination and saved thousands of lives in the process. She's the original Oprah.

She's a better American than Andrew Jackson IMO.

The racist suffragettes on the back though-can't say I support this.

Draz
04-20-2016, 02:12 PM
At the same time, Harriet Tubman does embody the American dream. She came from nothing and made herself in to something through sheer will and determination and saved thousands of lives in the process. She's the original Oprah.

She's a better American than Andrew Jackson IMO.

The racist suffragettes on the back though-can't say I support this.

People who came from nothing to living the American dream:
Meek Mill
Oprah
Harriet Tubman

God dam strong

I know you are
04-20-2016, 02:15 PM
About time.

dude77
04-20-2016, 02:18 PM
black woman gets chosen over a black man ..

black man takes yet another L

Jailblazers7
04-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Why was Jackson even on a bill in the first place? Dude was a psycho and there were plenty of other presidents to choose from

Thorpesaurous
04-20-2016, 02:33 PM
I actually remember reading about this last year. IIRC, it's in honor of some anniversary of the women's suffrage movement. There were a bunch of women being considered, and they were put in a public poll somewhere. The weird thing was that Tubman didn't actually win the poll if my memory serves. I vaguely recall her being a close second to Eleanor Roosevelt. But even then they had announced Tubman as being the choice.

There were no men being considered.

And I believe the change is a limited time run.

warriorfan
04-20-2016, 02:36 PM
20 aint a dub now its a tub

JohnnySic
04-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Somewhat off topic: the new $100 dollar bill is really cool:

http://dcxposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/new-hundred-dollar-bill.jpg

Draz
04-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Our currency is far from cool
If our shit don't look like color paper
Canada's money look straight out of the coloring book

HylianNightmare
04-20-2016, 03:02 PM
Never saw that coming

ALBballer
04-20-2016, 03:04 PM
SJWs gonna complain a women is on a $20 bill while a man is on the $100 bill. Moral of the story is patriarchy wins once again.

Dresta
04-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Why was Jackson even on a bill in the first place? Dude was a psycho and there were plenty of other presidents to choose from
Not to mention he took on and destroyed the national bank that now honours him :oldlol:.

Though it is laughable that someone like Tubman should be on such a widely used bill, while the likes of James Madison is languishing on the $5000, and Thomas Jefferson on the $2.

Clearly more pc bullshit. Nothing to do with merit, everything to do with sex and skin-colour; it actually bespeaks a mentality of racist thinking, disguised behind a veil of supposedly good intentions.

Jameerthefear
04-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Not to mention he took on and destroyed the national bank that now honours him :oldlol:.

Though it is laughable that someone like Tubman should be on such a widely used bill, while the likes of James Madison is languishing on the $5000, and Thomas Jefferson on the $2.

Clearly more pc bullshit. Nothing to do with merit, everything to do with sex and skin-colour; it actually bespeaks a mentality of racist thinking, disguised behind a veil of supposedly good intentions.
yeah the **** did harriet tubman ever do? :rolleyes:

UK2K
04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Actually... I'm a little upset about this.

What's wrong with MLK?

Had to be a chick.

Don't really have a problem with it, even though I think there are much more deserving individuals they could have chosen.

Dr Seuss
04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
first Sacagawea on the dollar coin. now this....

wheres all the love for the white women of the US?

DeuceWallaces
04-20-2016, 03:36 PM
High comedy watching our resident idiots complain about this or claim there are better choices. Keep fighting the good fight guys.

senelcoolidge
04-20-2016, 04:07 PM
I actually remember reading about this last year. IIRC, it's in honor of some anniversary of the women's suffrage movement. There were a bunch of women being considered, and they were put in a public poll somewhere. The weird thing was that Tubman didn't actually win the poll if my memory serves. I vaguely recall her being a close second to Eleanor Roosevelt. But even then they had announced Tubman as being the choice.

There were no men being considered.

And I believe the change is a limited time run.

limited run, that means it will have some value later. I'll be sure to save one.

Bosnian Sajo
04-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Somewhat off topic: the new $100 dollar bill is really cool:

http://dcxposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/new-hundred-dollar-bill.jpg

Shit is beautiful, fam. Much nicer feeling having a stack of blues in your hand vs the old 100 dollar bills.

I'm surprised they are putting a new face on the $20, has this ever happened before?

falc39
04-20-2016, 04:33 PM

I would agree that Jefferson and Madison are both much more deserving.

Jackson's history of killing the bank is incredible. Changed the course of the nation for many years. He also nearly gets assassinated for it and then goes and beats the guy who tried to kill him with his cane. Alpha savage :oldlol:

Nothing against Tubman, but these men mentioned above have achievements that will never be replicated in magnitude.

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm surprised they are putting a new face on the $20, has this ever happened before?
http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/1922-20-Gold-Certificate-Fine.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20-type-19.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1910s-20-blue-seal-federal-reserve-note.jpg

http://www.antiquebanknotes.com/images/twenty-dollar-bill/1902-Twenty-dollar-bill-Blue-Seal.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1870s-20-silver-certificate.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1880s-green-back-twenty-dollar-silver-certificate.jpg

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 04:43 PM
http://usrarecurrency.com/WebPgFl/K50055162/1922$20GoldCertificateSnK50055162.jpg

I -think- this is the last version before Andrew Jackson took over

Orange as fck

this is when we had gold/silver backing up the money

KyrieTheFuture
04-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Its going to be worth 77% of the Twenty with Andrew on it

Duderonomy
04-20-2016, 04:55 PM
Wrong again. :facepalm Jackson was the Bill Russell of Presidents

He did the following

-Lead the way so that all Americans can vote, and not only landowners
- Still the only President in history to pay off the national debt
- Defeated the Banking cartels
- Led the victory in the War of 1812

- Almost beat his assassin to death with his cane, the crowd around him had to pull Jackson off of the assassin

- Once, Jackson was ordered to remove some Indians from some land in Florida..... and instead, Jackson simply attacked Florida and defeated the Spanish garrison and handed it over to the US Government.

Another nickname of Jackson was, "Old Hickory"..... a nickname given to him by the soldiers under Jackson's command, because Jackson was as tough as hickory.

Jackson was an amazing American.

Ironically enough he was strongly against central banking.

Nick Young
04-20-2016, 04:58 PM
I've seen enough. What a time to be alive :rockon:

Derka
04-20-2016, 05:09 PM
Its going to be worth 77% of the Twenty with Andrew on it
Damn! I was hoping I'd be the first to make a 3/5's joke. :lol

ROCSteady
04-20-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm cool with Tubman but I doubt most will even know who the soggy ***** on the $10 bill even are.

At least put some iconic figures people have even heard of.

bluechox2
04-20-2016, 05:27 PM
harriet tubman was illuminati

Dresta
04-20-2016, 05:32 PM
High comedy watching our resident idiots complain about this or claim there are better choices. Keep fighting the good fight guys.
Whereas you are doing... what exactly?

Mocking people over the internetz for questioning the frivolous alteration of a well-established tradition which serves no prupose, accomplishes nothing, and is clearly an ideologically driven measure? (i.e. the work of fanatics)

Looks like you arrogantly assume you're always 'fighting the good fight'--which, in basic terms, means forcing your politco-religious beliefs down the throats of other people, regardless of the costs, and then calling anyone who dares to question them an idiot or bigot or whatever (heretic).

Fanatics gonna fanatic :hammerhead: .

The funny thing about the orthodox, is that they don't even realise that's what they are: they usually assume themselves to be rebels, so end up trying to swim with and against the tide. The truth is that orthodoxy changes, but human nature doesn't; so people take up rather orthodox opinions thinking them rebellious because they're incongruent with the orthodoxies of the past, which is of course what they're rebelling against (they don't call us the ahistorical age for nuttin); and you truly are the epitomisation of the orthodoxy of the modern West; you're basically a conventional wisdom robot, at war with the past, hating everything that made him what he is.

"oh, how evil of you to want to deport Mexicans, and what about my cheap blueberries goddamit, you goddam racist...****ing redneck hicks need to die...science says more equality is better for everyone...you're an evil ignorant racist if you think otherwise; have some goddam compassion for the poor...but **** American workers...I don't want $10 blueberries, or have to look after my kids when i find someone willing to have them with me, or not have a cheap cleaner, and be able to eat out 3-4 days a week...**** you, you uncompassionate and unscientific asshole!!!"

"education and money solves all problems!"

That is your entire mentality in a nutshell. It's the mentality of a hypocrite and a conceited fool.

yeah the **** did harriet tubman ever do? :rolleyes:
**** all compared to Jefferson or Madison, or any number of American historical figures.

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/1922-20-Gold-Certificate-Fine.jpg

http://www.antiquebanknotes.com/images/twenty-dollar-bill/1902-Twenty-dollar-bill-Blue-Seal.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1870s-20-silver-certificate.jpg

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1880s-green-back-twenty-dollar-silver-certificate.jpg
Almost none of those are Federal Reserve notes btw. Only Cleveland and Jackson have been on the 20 since it started printing them. The only other major note to have a change was the 10, which changed from Jackson to Hamilton.

None of the notes have been changed since 1928, and most haven't been changed since the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1914. Googling old notes is not relevant to the discussion at hand--you gonna get some of the old Continentals up on google images now and pretend that's the same thing too?

Dresta
04-20-2016, 05:33 PM
I would agree that Jefferson and Madison are both much more deserving.

Jackson's history of killing the bank is incredible. Changed the course of the nation for many years. He also nearly gets assassinated for it and then goes and beats the guy who tried to kill him with his cane. Alpha savage :oldlol:

Nothing against Tubman, but these men mentioned above have achievements that will never be replicated in magnitude.
Jackson was definitely a remarkable character, though he had an incredibly volatile temperament. Man fought something like 10 duels in his time, and was said to be filled with so much lead as a result that you could hear him rattling as he walked by.

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Almost none of those are Federal Reserve notes btw. Only Cleveland and Jackson have been on the 20 since it started printing them. The only other major note to have a change was the 10, which changed from Jackson to Hamilton.

None of the notes have been changed since 1928, and most haven't been changed since the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1914. Googling old notes is not relevant to the discussion at hand--you gonna get some of the old Continentals up on google images now and pretend that's the same thing too?
he asked if we have ever 'put a new face on the $20'...that's the discussion at hand I was having.

he didn't specify Fed Reserve notes either...

DeuceWallaces
04-20-2016, 06:27 PM

Mocking people over the internetz for questioning the frivolous alteration of a well-established tradition which serves no prupose, accomplishes nothing, and is clearly an ideologically driven measure? (i.e. the work of fanatics)

Looks like you arrogantly assume you're always 'fighting the good fight'--which, in basic terms, means forcing your politco-religious beliefs down the throats of other people, regardless of the costs, and then calling anyone who dares to question them an idiot or bigot or whatever (heretic).

The funny thing about the orthodox, is that they don't even realise that's what they are: they usually assume themselves to be rebels, so end up trying to swim with and against the tide. The truth is that orthodoxy changes, but human nature doesn't; so people take up rather orthodox opinions thinking them rebellious because they're incongruent with the orthodoxies of the past, which is of course what they're rebelling against (they don't call us the ahistorical age for nuttin); and you truly are the epitomisation of the orthodoxy of the modern West; you're basically a conventional wisdom robot, at war with the past, hating everything that made him what he is.

"oh, how evil of you to want to deport Mexicans, and what about my cheap blueberries goddamit, you goddam racist...****ing redneck hicks need to die...science says more equality is better for everyone...you're an evil ignorant racist if you think otherwise; have some goddam compassion for the poor...but **** American workers...I don't want $10 blueberries, or have to look after my kids when i find someone willing to have them with me, or not have a cheap cleaner, and be able to eat out 3-4 days a week...**** you, you uncompassionate and unscientific asshole!!!"

That is your entire mentality in a nutshell. It's the mentality of a hypocrite and a conceited fool.

**** all compared to Jefferson or Madison, or any number of American historical figures.

Lol, meltdown. Or at least the bot controlling your account is having a meltdown.

Who gives a shit who's on the 20 dollar bill, if it's changed in the past, or whether or not they are the best fit? Moreover, those complaining are the same batch of ignorant keyboard warriors in every thread.

At least I spend my life fighting a fight, a career with some purpose. You're an intellectual wannabe whose only outlet is a basketball message board. That's utterly pathetic.

Bosnian Sajo
04-20-2016, 06:40 PM
he asked if we have ever 'put a new face on the $20'...that's the discussion at hand I was having.

he didn't specify Fed Reserve notes either...

Common ****ing sense, holy shit :facepalm :oldlol:

Bandito
04-20-2016, 07:19 PM

Burn?

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Common ****ing sense, holy shit :facepalm :oldlol:
Who's face is on the $20 is irrelevant to what is backing the money, the Fed or metal...but whatever, the face has changed either way

~primetime~
04-20-2016, 07:28 PM
this one is Fed Reserve...not backed by metal (still not sure why that matters to the question of "have we changed the face on the $20)

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20-type-03.jpg

Dresta removed it from the quote.

KiiiiNG
04-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Gonna wipe my ass with a fat black bitch. :dancin :party:

IllegalD
04-20-2016, 11:56 PM
masondixon, hold this L, b*tch. :banana: :dancin :djparty :hammertime:

stalkerforlife
04-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Why not Michael Jordan or Kobe?

longtime lurker
04-21-2016, 04:15 PM
Good for Tubman. A true American hero :applause:

Patrick Chewing
04-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Aunt Jemima is a better hero than her. At least the bitch be smiling unlike that ugly mug on Tubman.

Aunt Jemima has made billions smile over the years cause of her sweet syrup. She's got the good stuff.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9qCvS0n9jPo/TVeQaqA50rI/AAAAAAAABKY/YkzTuS_DZ3g/s1600/1989AuntJemima.jpg

Even the old Aunt Jemima was smiling and happy with life.

http://bgg2wlplugins.bgg2wl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/aunt-jemima-501.jpg

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 05:27 PM
I had a friend who was getting her panties in a bunch over this...going on about what Andrew Jackson did for the country blah blah and now they want to replace him with "some ugly black woman". I told her I don't care if there is a goddamn space alien on the front just put it in my pocket.

senelcoolidge
04-21-2016, 05:28 PM
I heard someone say why not a symbol instead of a person..something like lady liberty or the statue of liberty...that would be a better idea.

ace23
04-21-2016, 05:54 PM
If it makes the racists mad I'm cool with it

~primetime~
04-21-2016, 06:07 PM
How often do you think Tubman on the $20 will be mentioned in rap lyrics going forward?

ROCSteady
04-21-2016, 06:42 PM
How often do you think Tubman on the $20 will be mentioned in rap lyrics going forward?

Macklemore will def spit about this as it is a great victory for his people

DonDadda59
04-21-2016, 06:51 PM

GOAT era keeps getting GOATer. :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
04-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Big faced twenties, call em my green Harriet's

Got so many bands, can fill up a black Chariot

Too much money, so I gotta bury. Now I'm chillin it at the Marriott

~~~~~~~

Patrick Chewing
04-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Just the lips and nose will take up one whole side.

LOL

longtime lurker
04-21-2016, 09:54 PM

Suck it racists :lol

http://i.imgur.com/pFLgUQe.gif

Lakers Legend#32
04-22-2016, 01:15 AM
Leave it to conservatives to hate this.

Dresta
04-24-2016, 11:32 AM
Lol, meltdown. Or at least the bot controlling your account is having a meltdown.

Who gives a shit who's on the 20 dollar bill, if it's changed in the past, or whether or not they are the best fit? Moreover, those complaining are the same batch of ignorant keyboard warriors in every thread.

At least I spend my life fighting a fight, a career with some purpose. You're an intellectual wannabe whose only outlet is a basketball message board. That's utterly pathetic.Oh look, another diatribe about how you have a life and how no-one who disagrees with you does, what a surprise :rolleyes:.

Who gives a shit? Evidently you do. Why is it so difficult for you to realise that if you want to change something, then it is you who has to give a sensible reason as to why that thing should be changed? You can't just support the wholesale change of something, and then accuse everyone who disagrees with you of caring about something trivial and unimportant. The people who are changing it are evidently the ones who care the most, and who have an agenda to pursue, and who have to provide a valid reason and justification for their actions.

As far as I can see, the only reason you, or the other pc cheerleaders on this site can give for changing the $20 bill is that it will upset the people you don't like. About 5 people have said exactly that, and provided no other justification; that is the definition of sadism, and it's disgusting how you, and others like you, need to sadistically goad other people just because they don't share your political opinions. There's no doubt in my mind that you clowns, if you were ever landed with a large amount of power, would ship all the "evil reactionaries" off to camps so you can watch them suffer, while sipping champagne brought to you by your Mexican servant, in this all-wonderful, borderless world, without national identities, without history, without purpose, and without meaning.

But yeah, keep fighting the "fight" of studying plant life--what a career, what a purpose :oldlol:.

this one is Fed Reserve...not backed by metal (still not sure why that matters to the question of "have we changed the face on the $20)

http://www.antiquemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20-type-03.jpg

Dresta removed it from the quote.
Did you not read my post or something? I explicitly said the $20 bill has been changed once in the Federal Reserve era, and that was in 1928, from Cleveland to Jackson; and it matters because it clearly makes a difference if one central bank is issuing the notes rather than a bunch of them.

Now the central bank is making political statements and trying to curry favour by doing so. These clowns ought to stick to their prerogative, but they become more and more politicised by the day. This is a problem for an institution which is supposedly "independent" and whose whole value comes from being independent (something it has long ceased to be anyway, this is just the icing on the cake).

NumberSix
04-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Couldn't they have just put Andrew Jackson dressed as a woman?

Jailblazers7
04-24-2016, 12:26 PM

Idk being on the 5k is pretty bad ass. I wish we still printed those. I'd probably say Eisenhower should be on a bill. War hero and a badass president.

I saw Duedronomy listed Jacksons accomplishments which is nice but the guy was still an incorrigible dickhead.

But of course none of this really matters. As long as I can still buy a beer and a burger with a $20 bill they could put Mickey Mouse on the ****ing thing.

highwhey
04-24-2016, 12:59 PM
All the right wingers are extremely upset at the fact that a black woman is going to be on the most widely used bill...:roll:

Bunch of racist inbreds. That uk fella especially, guy probably thinks it's normal to sleep and fornicate with your siblings.

NumberSix
04-24-2016, 01:52 PM
All the right wingers are extremely upset at the fact that a black woman is going to be on the most widely used bill...:roll:

Bunch of racist inbreds. That uk fella especially, guy probably thinks it's normal to sleep and fornicate with your siblings.
Why do you assume she's black or a woman? Just because she was born that way?

jstern
04-24-2016, 02:30 PM
At first I wasn't for the idea, because it's such a big shame. But then I started reading all the pissed off racist comments on the internet, and I love the idea now.

Then I read about her, and you know what? Actions speak louder than words. When you're willing to put your ass in real danger just to save people you don't even know. That's character.

You don't reward someone just because they had an unfortunate circumstance, you reward them when they're willing to risk torture and death to save others.

I guess now someone might respond in a little kids tone of voice, "Well this other person put their life in danger too. Why can't they be on the $20 bill?"

I don't know.

tomtucker
04-24-2016, 02:32 PM
http://www.harriettubmanbiography.com/image/72963925.jpg

:biggums: that is a man.......or an animal of some sort :eek:

Jameerthefear
04-24-2016, 02:36 PM
At first I wasn't for the idea, because it's such a big shame. But then I started reading all the pissed off racist comments on the internet, and I love the idea now.

Then I read about her, and you know what? Actions speak louder than words. When you're willing to put your ass in real danger just to save people you don't even know. That's character.

You don't reward someone just because they had an unfortunate circumstance, you reward them when they're willing to risk torture and death to save others.

I guess now someone might respond in a little kids tone of voice, "Well this other person put their life in danger too. Why can't they be on the $20 bill?"

I don't know.
the thing that pisses me off is the "waahhhh wahhh i feel this person is more qualified"
there's always going to be someone that someone feels is more qualified. 107 billion people have lived and died on this planet. just because you feel someone's more qualified doesn't mean that tubman isn't. she's accomplished more than any of us sitting here could dream of. people forget she was also a union spy and nurse. this isn't caitlyn jenner winning the ESPYs or some other PC bullshit. this is someone was more than ****ing qualified and did some great things

highwhey
04-24-2016, 02:47 PM
the thing that pisses me off is the "waahhhh wahhh i feel this person is more qualified"
there's always going to be someone that someone feels is more qualified. 107 billion people have lived and died on this planet. just because you feel someone's more qualified doesn't mean that tubman isn't. she's accomplished more than any of us sitting here could dream of. people forget she was also a union spy and nurse. this isn't caitlyn jenner winning the ESPYs or some other PC bullshit. this is someone was more than ****ing qualified and did some great things
107 billion people have lived and you choose to watch anime as your main form of entertainment.

highwhey
04-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Racist right winger confirmed. Enjoy earning $10/hr while blaming minorities for your own misfortunes.

NumberSix
04-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Racist right winger confirmed. Enjoy earning $10/hr while blaming minorities for your own misfortunes.
I don't make $10 an hour, but if I did, why is that an insult? Why do you have disdain for people who make $10 an hour?

highwhey
04-24-2016, 03:51 PM
I don't make $10 an hour, but if I did, why is that an insult? Why do you have disdain for people who make $10 an hour?
One day you'll work your way up to $10, I believe it.

People like you have little to no work ethic yet blame others for your misfortunes.

Jailblazers7
04-24-2016, 06:51 PM

If you're going to troll at least try a little harder

Duderonomy
04-24-2016, 08:23 PM
Wrong Diversity choice. Doesn't this look better.
http://i.imgur.com/ukryy2j.jpg?1

TomCat
04-24-2016, 08:41 PM
107 billion people have lived and you choose to watch anime as your main form of entertainment.

Put this in the slay thread.