PDA

View Full Version : WOW- LeBron is EASILY better than Curry

Dray n Klay
04-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Cant believe you tards got fooled by the little boy in the regular season :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
04-20-2016, 10:11 PM
You are the worst kind of 'fan'

hold this L
04-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Every time I read one of Dray & Klay's posts, I'm convinced he will remain a virgin for the rest of his life.

jimmy77x
04-20-2016, 10:15 PM
Every time I read one of Fudge's posts, I'm convinced he will remain a virgin for the rest of his life.

Fixed, and Yes Fudge will remain a virgin for life.

Spurs m8
04-20-2016, 10:16 PM
Every time I read one of Dray & Klay's posts, I'm convinced he will remain a virgin for the rest of his life.

Him, Warriorfan and Stalker*

*Had sex once or twice but had to pay.

What is it with Warrior fans?

Are the chicks in the Bay area too hot or something?

No wonder they live through their team

Dray n Klay
04-20-2016, 10:16 PM
Fixed, and Yes Fudge will remain a virgin for life.

Damn, Fudge has this little guy on a leash :oldlol:

jimmy77x
04-20-2016, 10:19 PM

There you go again responding to my post within seconds :lol Cant help yourself can you Fudge?. I have you on a string loser :roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
04-20-2016, 10:27 PM
:lol

oh the horror
04-20-2016, 10:35 PM
I don't know. I actually kind of agree with the OP. Obvious trolling aside I've always felt like Curry is a product of his surrounding pieces that help him a lot.

You put him on a team where he's the focal point and defenses can collapse and pressure him primarily and I don't think he's as special.

Lebron however at his size, considering that the dude can play multiple positions,control an offense etc. I just think he's better individually as a player. That's just an opinion

I mean right now the Warriors look DAMN good even without Curry. Granted it's bum ass Houston but still.

hold this L
04-20-2016, 10:49 PM
I don't know. I actually kind of agree with the OP. Obvious trolling aside I've always felt like Curry is a product of his surrounding pieces that help him a lot.

You put him on a team where he's the focal point and defenses can collapse and pressure him primarily and I don't think he's as special.

Lebron however at his size, considering that the dude can play multiple positions,control an offense etc. I just think he's better individually as a player. That's just an opinion

I mean right now the Warriors look DAMN good even without Curry. Granted it's bum ass Houston but still.
Have you not been watching Curry, he gets double teamed at half court sometimes. No one gets pressured more than Curry in the NBA right now. We also saw last game when the team plays to let Curry score all the points, and he almost hit 50 when he needed to pump up his stats.

Lebronxrings
04-20-2016, 11:02 PM
:roll:

LoneyROY7
04-20-2016, 11:04 PM

What an awful and uniformed statement. Damn. :oldlol:

Curry's not the focal point of Golden State? Oh really? Curry doesn't get double-teamed and trapped near the half-court line all the time?

Maybe you ought to watch a few games first.

oh the horror
04-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Have you not been watching Curry, he gets double teamed at half court sometimes. No one gets pressured more than Curry in the NBA right now. We also saw last game when the team plays to let Curry score all the points, and he almost hit 50 when he needed to pump up his stats.

I have been. His teammates keep the defense on their toes. You truly commit to collapsing on Curry and you're liable to have Thompson or Iggy put up nice numbers on you. Especially since a lot of their players can shoot the lights out.

You cannot really press Curry the way you'd like dude

hold this L
04-20-2016, 11:08 PM
I have been. His teammates keep the defense on their toes. You truly commit to collapsing on Curry and you're liable to have Thompson or Iggy put up nice numbers on you. Especially since a lot of their players can shoot the lights out.

You cannot really press Curry the way you'd like dude
If you have been, then you should get glasses mate. They do press Curry and they press him hard. There is a reason why Green especially in the first half of the season was running at the rim most of the game in a 4v3, because two people were marking Curry every single time. It's not even close how much Curry gets marked during games vs every other superstar. He knows how to handle it a lot of the time since he's so good off the ball though.

bobopenguin
04-20-2016, 11:16 PM
op is the reason why literally no one like lebron except losers from south beach or CLE.

Lebronxrings
04-20-2016, 11:17 PM
handle like ai, dominant like shaq, shot like bird, vision like magic, thick like pippen. :pimp:

Eye Test
04-20-2016, 11:18 PM
was there ever a doubt?

oh the horror
04-20-2016, 11:26 PM
Yeah you guys are right. The defense is committing to curry fully on a team where Thompson can drop 30+ when he's out and Iggy has a nice game when he's out plus the backup PG etc.

This team is loaded with talent. I don't want to hear about teams focusing only on Curry in a legitimate way. Apparently you guys need to watch the way the defense is played. And not just a couple of players and when they DO focus on Curry, what happens after that.

Stop dudes. Stop. I'm done with this convo. A team doesn't go 73-9 on one players back

Nuff Said
04-21-2016, 12:14 AM
Yeah you guys are right. The defense is committing to curry fully on a team where Thompson can drop 30+ when he's out and Iggy has a nice game when he's out plus the backup PG etc.

This team is loaded with talent. I don't want to hear about teams focusing only on Curry in a legitimate way. Apparently you guys need to watch the way the defense is played. And not just a couple of players and when they DO focus on Curry, what happens after that.

Stop dudes. Stop. I'm done with this convo. A team doesn't go 73-9 on one players back

No one's saying curry is the only good player on the team but Curry is proven. It seems like you're speaking more in hypothetical than in actuality. Curry has been doubled hard like o haven't seen since a prime Kobe. He'd most certainly be productive individually on a sorry ass team but of course they wouldn't be 73-9.

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Curry is about to be the back to back league MVP. Nobody is "easily" better than him.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-21-2016, 12:33 AM
handle like ai, dominant like shaq, shot like bird, vision like magic, thick like pippen. :pimp:

I legit thought you were describing Curry until I looked at your username.

:lol

LoneyROY7
04-21-2016, 12:40 AM

You not wanting to hear it doesn't make it any less true. :oldlol:

There's a reason you're in the minority b/c you clearly aren't paying close enough attention. Curry is doubled and trapped CONSTANTLY. He is able to avoid it at times because he is amazing off-ball and can find seams within the defense after he hands off the ball.

Curry just put up arguably the greatest offensive regular season of all-time and led his team to 73 wins. You can deny it all you want, but the numbers back it all up.

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 01:55 AM
So many alts in this thread.

One after the other.

:roll:

Gileraracer
04-21-2016, 04:12 AM
No matter how many threads you make, except the retarded Lebron stans no one really thinks Lebron is MVP, an alpha, the best or whatever you wanna tell us today