PDA

View Full Version : Johnson: I'm definitely in LeBron's head

aj1987
04-21-2016, 03:49 AM
CLEVELAND -- Detroit Pistons rookie Stanley Johnson didn't hold back in his assessment of how he thinks he has defended Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James over the first two games of their Eastern Conference quarterfinals series.

"I'm definitely in his head, that's for sure," Johnson said after a 107-90 Game 2 loss to the Cavs. "That's for sure."
Johnson, a 19-year-old from the University of Arizona, has been outspoken the past few days about his feelings that he could give James some problems defensively. James was 12-for-18 from the field Wednesday and scored 27 points, but Johnson said he felt he held his own.

"I could care less if I'm in his head or in his mind or anything like that," Johnson said. "I'm just trying to play basketball. It's up to him how he wants to react to whatever he does. I think I'm in a good place. He had a great night. He's had a couple great nights. He made a couple tough-ass shots.

"He hit two 3's, which is not, like, his norm. He hit a tough-ass turnaround on me, and he played really physical. I battled physical. He didn't get any paint touches. He made a bunch of tough shots. So he's going to have to go 40 minutes and make those same tough shots every game for them to do what they did tonight."

According to ESPN Stats & Information, James has scored 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting against Johnson as his primary defender in the series. James was 6-for-6 against Johnson for 13 points on Wednesday. Johnson was asked specifically about a moment in the first quarter on Wednesday night, when it appeared he and James bumped each other. Johnson clearly felt that James initiated the contact.

"I don't know what y'all take from that," Johnson said. "I don't take anything from it. But a cheap-ass shot, a cheap-ass bump. I don't know."

James, who spoke to reporters before Johnson made his comments, avoided assigning blame when asked about the bump.

"For me, like I always tell you guys, the game is played in between the four lines, and everything outside that means absolutely nothing," he said. "I'm just happy I'm able to be in a position where I can lead this team and try to make plays for myself, make plays for my teammates and come out the way we did tonight."

James did take exception to being hit by Marcus Morris' elbow in the fourth quarter. There's a video circulating of James taking issue with it and mouthing a threat.

"There hasn't been one dirty play in the series,'' James said, downplaying the teams' dislike for each other. "I will make sure my guys understand that we're here to play basketball, everything else is irrelevant. There's a video here, a video there -- means absolutely nothing. I took a shot, but I'm OK, I'm still standing tall."

Johnson said James has talked some trash to him when they have been paired up, also taking a shot at the rest of the Cavaliers' roster.

"He jabbers," Johnson said of James. "He moves his mouth sometimes. Their whole team does, kind of like their little cheerleaders on the bench. Every time you walk in the right corner. They're always saying something like they're playing basketball, like they're actually in the game. There's only seven or eight players who play, I don't see why the other players are talking. They might as well just be in the stands, in my opinion."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15285077/stanley-johnson-detroit-pistons-says-definitely-cleveland-cavaliers-star-lebron-james-head

aj1987
04-21-2016, 03:50 AM
Johnson thought that the timing of James' words could be better.

"I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16," Johnson said. "I think that's more -- that means something. That means you're confident in yourself. You believe what you're about to do. Don't talk after you made a couple shots. Anybody can do that."

When asked why Johnson wasn't scared of James, as many other players would be in his situation, especially in the playoffs, Johnson responded with a question of his own.

"Why would I be?" Johnson said.

When told he had never been on the playoff stage and that there weren't many players like James, Johnson wasn't fazed.

"He laces his shoes up the same way I lace my shoes up," he said. "He has to come out there and compete and make his shots. He doesn't come prepared, that's the NBA. Anybody and everybody can get busted any night. From the last guy on the bench to the first guy out. He's going to have to strap his shoes in every night tight because I'm going to strap my shoes in every night tight.

"I'm going to play hard and compete every night as much as I can. Like I said before, he's a great player. I never took that away from him. I never said anything about that. I just said I'm going to compete every night and give my hardest effort every night and live with it. He makes shots like he did tonight and plays like he did tonight, ain't many people in the league, ever, probably ever, that can match that. So it is what it is. He had a great game, and move on."

What the **** is up with the 4000 character limit? ****ing idiotic.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 03:56 AM
27 points on 66 FG%.

You are not even LBJ Jr's Level Son.

raprap
04-21-2016, 03:57 AM
I like the kid but he's getting carried away. LeBron has been dominating so far... You ain't even close on touching his balding head. :oldlol:

DCL
04-21-2016, 04:06 AM
he talks a lot while receiving bukkake

livingby3's
04-21-2016, 04:18 AM
what's wrong with these kids

TheMilkyBarKid
04-21-2016, 04:20 AM
I believe Johnson is what is referred to as a power bottom.

DoctorP
04-21-2016, 04:21 AM
he talks a lot while receiving bukkake

pretty much

Dr Hawk
04-21-2016, 05:12 AM
Reminds me of this

https://media2.giphy.com/media/umWQh108RZcg8/200.gif

AirFederer
04-21-2016, 05:17 AM
I like his mindset but it`s not like he has stoppet LeBald at all

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 05:27 AM
I like his mindset but it`s not like he has stoppet LeBald at all

LeBron schooled him in Game 2. Federer Sucks. He's now past his prime.

SpaceJam
04-21-2016, 05:32 AM

:wtf: :oldlol:

Dr Hawk
04-21-2016, 05:36 AM

Respect the greatest tennis player of all time

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 05:40 AM
Respect the greatest tennis player of all time

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39418000/jpg/_39418935_agsamp.jpg

keep-itreal
04-21-2016, 05:41 AM
and I thought it was Joe Johnson who said this when entering the thread

aj1987
04-21-2016, 05:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Federer >>>>>>>

Prime_Shaq
04-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Don't have to go there buddy

sportjames23
04-21-2016, 06:15 AM
How a nigguh talk shit and his team is down 0-2? :facepalm

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 06:18 AM
Don't have to go there buddy

I only watch female tennis. I don't even know what's happening in Male Tennis. Huge fan of Sampras and Agassi when I was a Kid.

toprange
04-21-2016, 07:17 AM
Johnson just pointing out the fraudulents of lebron :lol :oldlol:

aj1987
04-21-2016, 07:25 AM
Johnson just pointing out the fraudulents of lebron :lol :oldlol:
Should he really be talking though? LeBron absolutely murdered him to the tune of 15 points on 7/9 shooting. The last player to try to 'get into LeBron's head' was Lance and where is he now?

toprange
04-21-2016, 07:36 AM
Should he really be talking though? LeBron absolutely murdered him to the tune of 28 points on 13/15 shooting. The last player to try to 'get into LeBron's head' was Lance and where is he now?
The thing is Johnson is playing good D and limiting lebron's touches and making him pass. That won't show up in the stats. And as usual lebron will fish for easy oportunities further padding his stat.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 07:49 AM
The thing is Johnson is playing good D and limiting lebron's touches and making him pass. That won't show up in the stats. And as usual lebron will fish for easy oportunities further padding his stat.
Are you retarded? Johnson is playing like 20 minutes a game and LeBron is playing 40, over the first two games. He's guarding LeBron like 10 minutes or fewer a game. When he is guarding him, he's getting absolutely roasted. Watch the games, kid.

hold this L
04-21-2016, 08:04 AM
It's nice to be confident kiddo, but not stupid. Take it easy, you have a long way to go. :pimp:

Are you retarded? Johnson is playing like 20 minutes a game and LeBron is playing 40, over the first two games. He's guarding LeBron like 10 minutes or fewer a game. When he is guarding him, he's getting absolutely roasted. Watch the games, kid.
He guards him the entire time he's on the floor actually.

toprange
04-21-2016, 08:21 AM
What does that have to do with what I said. Are you trying to make sense of the game through the stats only?:facepalm :no:

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 08:24 AM
What does that have to do with what I said. Are you trying to make sense of the game through the stats only?:facepalm :no:

You are clearly retarded brah.

dubnation
04-21-2016, 08:27 AM
According to ESPN Stats & Information, James has scored 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting against Johnson as his primary defender in the series. James was 6-for-6 against Johnson for 13 points on Wednesday.

LBJ is 13-15 for the series with him as a primary defender and Johnson is running his mouth :roll:

Showing his immaturity and age. It's one thing to "not be scared or back down", but does it really matter when the results aren't there?

Overdrive
04-21-2016, 08:31 AM

It's not about the stats. Lebron had one good and one very very good game and the guy is talking about getting into his head. Even if he has to pass up some shots they usually become assists or good passes atleast. Getting into someone's head on the basketball court would mean to get the opponent into places he doesn't want to be and Lebron is quite comfortable passing the ball.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 08:33 AM
Can you even read? Johnson is not even close to doing a good job on LeBron. Dude is completely outclassed. I've actually watched both the games. Heck, I was even posting in the GT during G1. You might want to actually watch the game before you comment though.

And as usual lebron will fish for easy oportunities further padding his stat.
This further contradicts everything else you said. If Johnson is really doing a good job on LeBron, he really shouldn't be giving up "easy opportunities".

He guards him the entire time he's on the floor actually.
Not really. Nope.

toprange
04-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Can you even read? Johnson is not even close to doing a good job on LeBron. Dude is completely outclassed. I've actually watched both the games. Heck, I was even posting in the GT during G1. You might want to actually watch the game before you comment though.

This further contradicts everything else you said. If Johnson is really doing a good job on LeBron, he really shouldn't be giving up "easy opportunities".

Not really. Nope.

lebron will get his when the defense is not set, when there is a lane open for that unstopable power drive. You know the usual stad padding routines. Yes its efficient, yes it puts numbers on the board but in terms of truly controlling the game, thats a no no. Standing and waiting for those oportunities is just dumb weak ass basketball

Darius
04-21-2016, 09:06 AM
dont you actually have to show some kind of success before you talk sh:t?

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2016, 09:08 AM
tennis talk in the nba forum.. ugly.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 09:38 AM
lebron will get his when the defense is not set, when there is a lane open for that unstopable power drive.
And yet, he attempts more jumpshots than Kobe for their careers in the PO's:

Since '01, Kobe took 13.35 jumpshots a game in the PO's and made 5.29 of them at 39.66%. LeBron, since '06 (his first PO's), took 13.53 jumpshots a game in the PO's and made 4.75 of them at 35.06%.

You know the usual stad padding routines.
Scoring points to win games is statpadding? Yeah, you definitely are a bit slow.

Yes its efficient, yes it puts numbers on the board but in terms of truly controlling the game, thats a no no. Standing and waiting for those oportunities is just dumb weak ass basketball
He doesn't control the game, yet he's one of the greatest winners in the history of the sport. :oldlol:

PJR
04-21-2016, 09:41 AM
Stanley Johnson appears to be a bit of a dummy. So glad we got Winslow.

Trollsmasher
04-21-2016, 09:55 AM
lebron living rent free in rook's head:lol

Rake2204
04-21-2016, 09:56 AM
The thing is Johnson is playing good D and limiting lebron's touches and making him pass. That won't show up in the stats. And as usual lebron will fish for easy oportunities further padding his stat.I don't know about that. After Johnson's Game 1 comments and the grappling he did, I eyed that matchup for most of Johnson's 20 minutes and James appeared to pick his spots just fine, even going out of his way to oblige Johnson by taking him in the post and big boying him for a couple of buckets.

In Johnson's 22 minutes, James was 6-6 for 13 points while his team rolled (Johnson finished with a -20 plus/minus).

LBJ is 13-15 for the series with him as a primary defender and Johnson is running his mouth :roll:

Showing his immaturity and age. It's one thing to "not be scared or back down", but does it really matter when the results aren't there?Small detail, but I read that ESPN stat as James being 7-9 with Johnson as his primary defender for the series, not 13-15. Johnson only played 16 minutes in Game 1 and I don't recall James hitting seven field goals over him but I could be wrong. I still agree with your premise though. It feels a little strange to say you're in a guy's head when that guy is roasting.

Stanley Johnson appears to be a bit of a dummy. So glad we got Winslow.I know it's probably the wrong time to make this case, but Johnson's actually had a pretty impressive and even-keeled mindset this year. There were numerous times where he seemed more mature than both Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson (though I know that's not saying a lot).

But yeah, he still has some kid stuff pop up here or there. Stan Van Gundy randomly handed him two DNP-CD's late in the year after a slump (his only DNP-CDs) and Johnson had a so-so response to that (a rough quote about something like, "I've been playing all year and now the guy wants to bench me" but the context of the surrounding things he said made it sound better than it did by itself) http://detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-nba/rake2204/after-2-dnp-cds-stanley-johnson-returns-to-rotation-for-playoff-run/67681/. And now this LeBron stuff. I've noticed with Johnson, his comments sometimes sound a lot better in person than they do on paper, which also might not make sense. But he's a relatively well-spoken dude for a teenager.

Kingwillball
04-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Lebron will go for 30+ in Detroit to make statement now.. Little boy should of kept quiet

hold this L
04-21-2016, 10:05 AM
And yet, he attempts more jumpshots than Kobe for their careers in the PO's:

Since '01, Kobe took 13.35 jumpshots a game in the PO's and made 5.29 of them at 39.66%. LeBron, since '06 (his first PO's), took 13.53 jumpshots a game in the PO's and made 4.75 of them at 35.06%.

Scoring points to win games is statpadding? Yeah, you definitely are a bit slow.

He doesn't control the game, yet he's one of the greatest winners in the history of the sport. :oldlol:
Counting might not be your strong suit, but 2 chips doesn't put leBronze as one of the greatest winners in the history of the sport. :facepalm

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Even though he's getting roasted on the defensive end, he's DEFINITELY in LeBron's head after game 1. Game 2, Lebron was doing a lot more talking and gestures after scoring. And he also made his jumpers after being CLEARLY disrespected by Morris on the perimeter. I like Stanleys confidence though. It just needs to be converted into production and defensive stops.

He can't defend Lebron in the post. His best bet is to sag off Lebron and make him place iso ball. See if he can drop 20+ points from the perimeter.

Rake2204
04-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Lebron will go for 30+ in Detroit to make statement now.. Little boy should of kept quietHe might, but I actually thought James made a statement last night. Johnson and company had a lot of comments about him after Game 1 too and it seemed like James decided to throw Johnson a bone last night.

It was like James knew it wasn't worth his time to get riled up by a couple of No. 8 seeders but decided to oblige the rook for a few moments, going out of his way to body Johnson in the post a few times, unleashing the fury on that dunk, and generally picking his spots for dominance, going 6-6 over Johnson in a 17-point win.

Even though he's getting roasted on the defensive end, he's DEFINITELY in LeBron's head after game 1. Game 2, Lebron was doing a lot more talking and gestures after scoring. And he also made his jumpers after being CLEARLY disrespected by Morris on the perimeter. I like Stanleys confidence though. It just needs to be converted into production and defensive stops.

He can't defend Lebron in the post. His best bet is to sag off Lebron and make him place iso ball. See if he can drop 20+ points from the perimeter.Yep, I was thinking similarly. Johnson may technically be correct—James may have given some thought to those Game 1 comments—but usually the idea of being in someone's head will mean you've got them off their game to some regard.

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Let's keep it real....

He's got a 30 year old man talking shit after every bucket and he's 19 years old. Lol.

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 10:15 AM

He can't defend Lebron in the post. His best bet is to sag off Lebron and make him place iso ball. See if he can drop 20+ points from the perimeter.

I'd say the refs are actually letting Johnson play real physical on Lebron. There are countless times you see Johnson holding him on picks, and bodying him with bumps...Most rookies don't get Igoudala like ref treatment. Johnson is strong and reminds me of a young Artest(before bulk).

I said before game 1 that Lebron doesn't look to score aggressively in the first round as much as he does in the conference finals. He's always been the type to see how each defender plays his teammates and then he picks his spots to score.

Detroit is long athletic and rangy defensively but they have 3 players that are bound to crack and thats Morris, Jackson, and Johnson.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 10:17 AM
Counting might not be your strong suit, but 2 chips doesn't put leBronze as one of the greatest winners in the history of the sport. :facepalm
MJ
BR
Shaq
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Duncan

Those are the only ones who won more than LeBron as the men on their teams. That's 7 players in a sport, which thousands have played.

Basketball might not be your strong suit, but you really should research before posting.

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:19 AM
MJ
BR
Shaq
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Duncan

Those are the only ones who won more than LeBron as the men on their teams. That's 7 players in a sport, which thousands have played.

Basketball might not be your strong suit, but you really should research before posting.

All those guys are ACTUALLY WINNERS THOUGH :lol

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:21 AM
I'd say the refs are actually letting Johnson play real physical on Lebron. There are countless times you see Johnson holding him on picks, and bodying him with bumps...Most rookies don't get Igoudala like ref treatment. Johnson is strong and reminds me of a young Artest(before bulk).

I said before game 1 that Lebron doesn't look to score aggressively in the first round as much as he does in the conference finals. He's always been the type to see how each defender plays his teammates and then he picks his spots to score.

Detroit is long athletic and rangy defensively but they have 3 players that are bound to crack and thats Morris, Jackson, and Johnson.

Lol. Stanley Johnson is 19 but looks like a Karl Malone/Alonzo Mourning offspring.

He's strong af and that's why it looks likehe's being extremely physical with Lebron.

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:24 AM
And to keep it a buck, the guys who looked unshakeable are JR Smith, Love and Irving.

If JR Smith shoots like that....then holy fvck.

hold this L
04-21-2016, 10:24 AM
MJ
BR
Shaq
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Duncan

Do you want to make any other dumbass points that to fit your narrative? Leaving out even recent players like Kobe or Wade because they didn't win FMVP for some of the titles they won despite dominating in the playoffs. One of the greatest winners of all time does not have 33% winning on finals or just 2 chips, something many players have. Keep hanging around semantics as you ride Lecrotch though.

Congratulations on saying the dumbest thing here this month when there's people like Dray & Klay that post every day. :applause:

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Do you want to make any other dumbass points that to fit your narrative? Leaving out even recent players like Kobe or Wade because they didn't win FMVP for some of the titles they won despite dominating in the playoffs. One of the greatest winners of all time does not have 33% winning on finals or just 2 chips, something many players have. Keep hanging around semantics as you ride Lecrotch though.

Congratulations on saying the dumbest thing here this month when there's people like Dray & Klay that post every day. :applause:

Dude has created an alternate reality to make a great player even greater. Lol. Lebron is a LOT of things, but no one, even ESPN, considers him a winner. They stay away from that topic.

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Lol. Stanley Johnson is 19 but looks like a Karl Malone/Alonzo Mourning offspring.

He's strong af and that's why it looks likehe's being extremely physical with Lebron.

Looks like Artest in his Chicago days.

j3lademaster
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
19 year old under the pressure of guarding one of the goats caught saying something dumb. Whoopdeedoo. He's probably trying to convince himself because he's scared. Who knows? We have very intelligent interns out of Berkeley, ucla, decent schools with masters degrees and are 4-6 years older than this kid saying dum stuff all the time. Now imagine if you were that young with reporters constantly goading you into saying something writable. Johnson will become a fine player. He already has a nice stroke and decent man on man fundamentals. He lost Lebron on some cuts(which were bad) but team defense comes with experience.

swagga
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
And to keep it a buck, the guys who looked unshakeable are JR Smith, Love and Irving.

If JR Smith shoots like that....then holy fvck.

if used properly as a spot up shooter, as the 3rd/4th option he will light it up. People forget his game in denver, before he became a 2nd option for the knicks :(

swagga
04-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Looks like Artest in his Chicago days.

being physical is not enough to compare a player to artest, the player has to also play sound defense, and johnson ain't doing that, so the comparison is unwarrented imo.
He's still young and the potential is there tho :applause:

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 10:39 AM
if used properly as a spot up shooter, as the 3rd/4th option he will light it up. People forget his game in denver, before he became a 2nd option for the knicks :(

If not for Kobe's lakers in 2009, he would probably have a ring by now, to be honest.

swagga
04-21-2016, 10:47 AM
If not for Kobe's lakers in 2009, he would probably have a ring by now, to be honest.

Denver-Orlando would've been a tight series.

ShawkFactory
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Let's keep it real....

He's got a 30 year old man talking shit after every bucket and he's 19 years old. Lol.
Eh, you make comments to any competitor and they'll give them back when they roast you. Regardless of age.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 10:50 AM
Winning 2 championships isn't considered winning? FOH, Chokebe turd.

Do you want to make any other dumbass points that to fit your narrative? Leaving out even recent players like Kobe or Wade because they didn't win FMVP for some of the titles they won despite dominating in the playoffs.
90% of ISH'ers have the reading skills of a toddler. :facepalm

I should've bolded them instead of underlining.

One of the greatest winners of all time does not have 33% winning on finals or just 2 chips, something many players have.
Shit for brains, go back and reread my posts.

Keep hanging around semantics as you ride Lecrotch though.
Judging by your nickname of him, alt ***, I guess you're the one how wants to ride him.

Everything must seem dumb to you, when you can't read or comprehend simple English, which even a 4 year old would understand.

hold this L
04-21-2016, 11:00 AM
That doesn't make him a winner you mentally challenged lunatic. Someone who has a 33% winning % is not one of the greatest winners of all time. I read what you said, you're relying on semantics while looking like an idiot. He was the main man twice, that's not one of the greatest winners of all time category. Neither is his pitiful finals winning %. This semantic you've stuck to so desperately is not what people rated on when it comes to greatest winners of all time, certainly not when it comes to quantity or how you've done once you reach the finals.

Basically what I'm getting at, is that you're an idiot.

Human Error
04-21-2016, 11:00 AM
It showed it the stats idiot. Lebron shot 80% on him and the Cavaliers are up 2-0. They aren't stats to you? :biggums:

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 11:06 AM
That doesn't make him a winner you mentally challenged lunatic. Someone who has a 33% winning % is not one of the greatest winners of all time. I read what you said, you're relying on semantics while looking like an idiot. He was the main man twice, that's not one of the greatest winners of all time category. Neither is his pitiful finals winning %. This semantic you've stuck to so desperately is not what people rated on when it comes to greatest winners of all time, certainly not when it comes to quantity or how you've done once you reach the finals.

Basically what I'm getting at, is that you're an idiot.

To him Curry isn't a REAL winner even though they broke an "unbreakable record" because he doesn't have a high VORP or some shit.

He's a new ESPN type of fan that finds other barometers of "winning" instead of ACTUALLY fvcking winning.

Responding to someone like that is pointless. Dude is brainwashed. Lebron is gonna lose again this year and still be celebrated by chumps like this.

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 11:06 AM
I've never seen so many men wish failure on another man. Sometimes it feels like you all are a bunch of scorned females in their 30's plotting together to create a hate club because they hate men. No one knows the man yet you all continue to talk about his life personal and work. Meanwhile he,s enjoying doing things none of us get to do in a lifetime. It's truly sad.

In before you someone makes a gay joke, or says someone slobbers on another mans nuts, or any other homoerotic joke that grown man and little boys say on here.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 11:07 AM
That doesn't make him a winner you mentally challenged lunatic. Someone who has a 33% winning % is not one of the greatest winners of all time.
He WON 2 rings, you autistic ****. How is that now winning? Going to the Finals only 2 and winning it twice makes him a better winner than going to the Finals 6 times and winning twice? ****ing moron. If he's losing before the Finals, he's still LOSING. Kobe won 5 titles in 20 years. Does that make him a loser? Retard.

I read what you said, you're relying on semantics while looking like an idiot.
Facts, you shit stain.

He was the main man twice, that's not one of the greatest winners of all time category.
I'll say this again, since you seem to have trouble understanding English and have a single digit IQ.

Only 7 players have won MORE rings than LeBron, while being the best players on their teams. 7 players in the history of the game, which thousand have played.

Neither is his pitiful finals winning %.
Oh yeah, the retards argument. Losing before the Finals is better than losing in the Finals.

This semantic you've stuck to so desperately is not what people rated on when it comes to greatest winners of all time, certainly not when it comes to quantity or how you've done once you reach the finals.
:facepalm

You literally are dumber than all the LeBron stans combined.

Are you just mad that LeBron surpassed your idol in 13 seasons? :oldlol:

Basically what I'm getting at, is that I'm an idiot.
Agreed.

To him Curry isn't a REAL winner even though they broke an "unbreakable record" because he doesn't have a high VORP or some shit.
Point out a SINGLE post where I said Curry isn't a winner or where I've used VORP. Chokebe turds can't handle the facts and resort to lying.

He's a new ESPN type of fan that finds other barometers of "winning" instead of ACTUALLY fvcking winning.
You do know that LeBron has WON MORE than Curry, right? I don't expect you to though, considering you're a 12be stan.

Responding to someone like that is pointless. Dude is brainwashed. Lebron is gonna lose again this year and still be celebrated by chumps like this.
Yet, you retards stan a guy who was carried by Shaq, Pau, and refs throughout his career. Imagine LeBron going 6/24 in a Finals game and actually winning it.

sd3035
04-21-2016, 11:31 AM
Isn't Lebald doing whatever he wants against this guy?

miggyme1
04-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Isn't Lebald doing whatever he wants against this guy?

isn't he suppose to???

rookie vs 14 year vet future hall of famer.

SwishSquared
04-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Isn't Lebald doing whatever he wants against this guy?Apparently shooting 7-9 against him this series, including 6-6 in Game 2. Probably should have shut him down in Game 2 if he wanted to talk trash.

I like when rookies are confident and play with poise, but this seems like a bad idea. And I'm sure SVG let SJ know that last night.

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Stanley has NO PRESSURE on himself, whatsoever. Lebron absolutely should be destroying a 19 year old rook with relative ease. It's just funny to see the stans get their panties in a bunch in the process :lol

miggyme1
04-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Apparently shooting 7-9 against him this series, including 6-6 in Game 2. Probably should have shut him down in Game 2 if he wanted to talk trash.

I like when rookies are confident and play with poise, but this seems like a bad idea. And I'm sure SVG let SJ know that last night.

I wouldn't say that. I find what reggie Jackson did in game 1 to be more counter productive. You cant get in a refs face down the stretch of a game....first quarter??? sure. second quarter?? maybe

4th quarter with the game on the line??? hell I would of benched Jackson to start game 2. You have to be mentally locked in come playoffs.

I think this will ignite the fans in Detroit and potentially get them ONE win at home.

I wouldnt talk trash about one of the better players in the league but at the same time bron isn't playing with what I would call high character vets like he did in Miami so im not expecting this cavs team to come out and try to send a message.

Rake2204
04-21-2016, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't say that. I find what reggie Jackson did in game 1 to be more counter productive. You cant get in a refs face down the stretch of a game....first quarter??? sure. second quarter?? maybe

4th quarter with the game on the line??? hell I would of benched Jackson to start game 2. You have to be mentally locked in come playoffs.

I think this will ignite the fans in Detroit and potentially get them ONE win at home.

I wouldnt talk trash about one of the better players in the league but at the same time bron isn't playing with what I would call high character vets like he did in Miami so im not expecting this cavs team to come out and try to send a message.Reggie Jackson's tech was absolutely inexcusable. I've seen some Pistons fans trying to rationalize by saying maybe he was trying to light a spark and rally the troops.

...You don't commit a rally-the-troops technical on purpose in the last three minutes of a four-point playoff game after you'd just turned the ball over. Not to mention, Jackson could have easily yelled at that official without getting T'd. But he literally did just about all he could to draw one (running right up into the ref's face).

But regarding Johnson, he was actually making a lot of comments following Game 1, which may have slipped under the radar to non-Detroit folks. So Game 2 kind of was Cleveland's message, or LeBron's message, anyway.

James could have come out ready to bomb 35 shots and push for 50 in Game 2, but that could have strangely shown a sign of weakness in light of Johnson's comments after Game 1 (would have made it look like James was trying way too hard to respond to a young kid).

Instead, James still mostly let the game come to him last night, but seemed to take some time to give Johnson the pleasure of a few head-to-head burnings. It was almost more of a power move that way. Felt more like James saying, "You're not really worth me trying to attack non-stop for 48 minutes, so I'll just go 6-6 on you real quick and we'll take the 20-point win".

FKAri
04-21-2016, 12:29 PM
I thought you were being sarcastic...then I realized you're a dumbass :lol

Do you want to make any other dumbass points that to fit your narrative? Leaving out even recent players like Kobe or Wade because they didn't win FMVP for some of the titles they won despite dominating in the playoffs. One of the greatest winners of all time does not have 33% winning on finals or just 2 chips
But they either lost early in the playoffs or weren't the leader on their winning teams. As for Lebron, why would I or anyone else hold making the Finals against him? You prefer early playoff exits or not even making the playoffs?

bdonovan
04-21-2016, 12:38 PM
>"I'm definitely in his head, that's for sure. That's for sure."

...later...

>"I could care less if I'm in his head or in his mind or anything like that,"

Johnson is in his own head about whether he's in LeBron's head or not.

Lebronxrings
04-21-2016, 12:40 PM
huh in his head? This little boy got some jokes. :oldlol:

Show some respect to a top 3 player of all time. Kids these days. :rolleyes:

hold this L
04-21-2016, 12:47 PM
I thought you were being sarcastic...then I realized you're a dumbass :lol

But they either lost early in the playoffs or weren't the leader on their winning teams. As for Lebron, why would I or anyone else hold making the Finals against him? You prefer early playoff exits or not even making the playoffs?
The further the better. But we are talking about GOAT winners, so how you and your team do in the finals will then make a huge difference. The further you make the more you get noticed in that manner. Honestly this is the first time I have ever heard of a single person mention that the barometer for being one of the GOAT winners is that you have to be FMVP when you win a title, and putting Lebron over Wade or Kobe because of it. I have talked to who knows, maybe a 1000 people over ball and this is the first time anyone has ever used that as a barometer. So either aj is a genius that knows more about the game than everyone else, or that he's a bigger dumbass than even some low IQ bball fans that I have heard talk about ball. :lol Winning only twice when so many GOATs have won more is insane to list him at the same pedigree as them. How many people still mention MJ winning 6/6, or mentioning that in those particular series, it never went to 7 games. All the time. There is a reason for that, and there is a reason many of those people mention those examples as why MJ is a winner. But you know.. maybe aj just knows more than every basketball fan in the world. :applause: :lol

Lebron has many things that he's known for. The player that has been consistently at the top 3 since MJ every year in the league (in the league not overall before the stans go wild), more consistently great than anyone else in the last two decades essentially. One of the most complete players in the game. A freak of nature probably only behind Ronaldo and Phelps in terms of sports in general. A GOAT winner however he is not. By the barometer that aj has put up which may have killed my braincells faster than all the alcohol I can drink in a day because of how ****ing stupid it sounds, Lebron is a bigger winner than someone like Wade whose won without Lebron.. while the other way around is not true. Winning 2 and being called a GOAT winner is like putting Netherlands or Spain before they became actual winners in the same line as Germany, Brazil & Italy in soccer because they went consistently far in tournaments on many occasions and then lost.

AlphaWolf24
04-21-2016, 12:52 PM
MJ
BR
Shaq
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Duncan

Bird didn't win more then 2 as the men?....whatever that means? ( I know what it means...FMVP)

lebron also quit on his back 2 back 65 win team to join the most stacked team in NBA History....to " win "...as " the men"

so if you want to use the context of " the men"....use the context of quitting on his 60 win teams who had HCA and the best record in the NBA....then putting up the biggest choke job in NBA History in 2011....

using context of his career...as the men....Lebron is about on par with Isiah...maybe Rick barry?

hold this L
04-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Reggie Jackson's tech was absolutely inexcusable. I've seen some Pistons fans trying to rationalize by saying maybe he was trying to light a spark and rally the troops.

...You don't commit a rally-the-troops technical on purpose in the last three minutes of a four-point playoff game after you'd just turned the ball over. Not to mention, Jackson could have easily yelled at that official without getting T'd. But he literally did just about all he could to draw one (running right up into the ref's face).

But regarding Johnson, he was actually making a lot of comments following Game 1, which may have slipped under the radar to non-Detroit folks. So Game 2 kind of was Cleveland's message, or LeBron's message, anyway.

James could have come out ready to bomb 35 shots and push for 50 in Game 2, but that could have strangely shown a sign of weakness in light of Johnson's comments after Game 1 (would have made it look like James was trying way too hard to respond to a young kid).

Instead, James still mostly let the game come to him last night, but seemed to take some time to give Johnson the pleasure of a few head-to-head burnings. It was almost more of a power move that way. Felt more like James saying, "You're not really worth me trying to attack non-stop for 48 minutes, so I'll just go 6-6 on you real quick and we'll take the 20-point win".
RJ is a complete moron. While this young team will gain valuable experience for upcoming years, there's still two weaknesses from this team. The best player being the worst FT% shooter of all time and RJ being the dumbest player in the team when he's the starting playmaker for the team. :facepalm Just heard some rumors from coworkers of Boogie heading to Detroit with Drummond + 2 first round picks heading the other way. Personally if the deal were to happen, it would be better to send Blake + 1 first round pick along with Drummond. Getting rid of that scrub would make the team improve in many ways. They would need to find a backup PG, but I'm sure a 100 pound overweight basketball player at YMCA would better than this sad excuse of a basketball player though :lol

If that deal were to happen, I do worry for the Pistons since they would have two mentally challenged players in Boogie and RJ. You can have one in a team, but when you have two, who knows how many meltdowns you would see per season.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Honestly this is the first time I have ever heard of a single person mention that the barometer for being one of the GOAT winners is that you have to be FMVP when you win a title, and putting Lebron over Wade or Kobe because of it.
Jesus Christ, you're an illiterate ****. Do you consider Horry to be a GOAT level winner? Do you consider Fisher to be a one of the greatest winners ever?

There's no point including all those players who were carried, when we're talking about ATG winners. Hence, I was only including players who actually won as the lead dog. Again, for the billionth time, there are only 7 players who MORE than LeBron as the LEAD DOGS.

Try telling any basketball player that LeBron is not an ATG winner. Try telling that your idol, Chokebe tard. He's smack the retard out of you.

ISH...Where losing in the conference rounds is better than making the Finals. :facepalm :facepalm

Bird didn't win more then 2 as the men?....whatever that means? ( I know what it means...FMVP)
He did. That's why I included him in the list. He was the best player on the 1981 Celtics, even though he didn't win FMVP.

lebron also quit on his back 2 back 65 win team to join the most stacked team in NBA History....to " win "...as " the men"
The '10 Cavs won 61 teams. Kobe with similar casts would've ran to the Spurs. Dude was on elite teams for all but 5 seasons of his 20 season career.

so if you want to use the context of " the men"....use the context of quitting on his 60 win teams who had HCA and the best record in the NBA....then putting up the biggest choke job in NBA History in 2011....
You do know that LeBron averaging 39/8/8 on 60% in the '09 ECF, right? How exactly did he quit?

Chokebe stans all have a single digit IQ.

using context of his career...as the men....Lebron is about on par with Isiah...maybe Rick barry?
If you think LeBron's on par with them, Kobe's on par with the Iverson's and McGrady's.

hold this L
04-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Jesus Christ, you're an illiterate ****. Do you consider Horry to be a GOAT level winner? Do you consider Fisher to be a one of the greatest winners ever?

There's no point including all those players who were carried, when we're talking about ATG winners. Hence, I was only including players who actually won as the lead dog. Again, for the billionth time, there are only 7 players who MORE than LeBron as the LEAD DOGS.

Try telling any basketball player that LeBron is not an ATG winner. Try telling that your idol, Chokebe tard. He's smack the retard out of you.

ISH...Where losing in the conference rounds is better than making the Finals. :facepalm :facepalm
Calm down you spastic moron. I'm not a Kobe fan or Laker fans. Watching them hold Ls these last few years is fantastic. The problem with you is that you're either going for people carried or FMVP, not someone like Kobe or Wade who were fantastic in finals even if Shaq or Lebron were the better players in those finals.

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 01:01 PM

No one that I've spoken to as EVER said that Lebron James is an all time great WINNER. He's a great player. Great athlete.

Take your emotions out of it.

Winning isn't his strong suit. What don't you understand about that??

aj1987
04-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Calm down you spastic moron. I'm not a Kobe fan or Laker fans. Watching them hold Ls these last few years is fantastic. The problem with you is that you're either going for people carried or FMVP, not someone like Kobe or Wade who were fantastic in finals even if Shaq or Lebron were the better players in those finals.
The **** are you even talking about anymore, retard? Wade is a top 20 GOAT, but he's not LeBron's level. I thought it was a given (unless it's people like you, I guess).

No one that I've spoken to as EVER said that Lebron James is an all time great WINNER. He's a great player. Great athlete.

Take your emotions out of it.

Winning isn't his strong suit. What don't you understand about that??
Dude, you're the Chokebe stan, who almost only posts in LeBron threads. You really need to troll better or just quit. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Hey, if LeBron isn't a winner, neither is Kobe. 5 titles in 20 seasons and need the top 5 GOAT (averaging 36/15/4/3 and 30/15/3/2) to win his first 3. Could only manage 2 rings in the 12 years after that.

AlphaWolf24
04-21-2016, 01:16 PM

He did. That's why I included him in the list. He was the best player on the 1981 Celtics, even though he didn't win FMVP.

"Kobe is the best player in the NBA" - Shaq 2001

' Kobe is the best overall player I ever coached "- Phil Jackson 2001

" Kobe is the leagues best player at only 22 years old " - Espn 2001

so bye your own statements....Kobe was widely regarded as the best player....not only that...but Kobe's 2001 playoff run is better then Wade's 06' run...as the men

The '10 Cavs won 61 teams. Kobe with similar casts would've ran to the Spurs. Dude was on elite teams for all but 5 seasons of his 20 season career.

nope...Kobe on 60 win teams....usually beat Duncan's Spurs....Kobe's Lakers played TD Spurs 7 times...and won 4!

Imagine If Bran had to play the Spurs in the WC Playoff's...:lol

You do know that LeBron averaging 39/8/8 on 60% in the '09 ECF, right? How exactly did he quit?

Chokebe stans all have a single digit IQ.

He Quit when he knew he wasn't going to beat the Orlando magic or Boston Celtics...he was tired of competing as "the men"....that's why he left to Join WADE's TEAM!!!!...even though LBJ won FMVP..Wade is and was the men on the HEAT!...he held that team topgether and had to coddle LBJ's weak mental state...2011...2011...2011...all I need to say.

If you think LeBron's on par with them, Kobe's on par with the Iverson's and McGrady's.

How is Tmac and Iverson on Par with Kobe?...

look at his farewell season this year...he is loved and respected for being the greatest player of his generation!..as VOTED by The Majority of fans...

what Kobe did on the court is universally excepted as Greatness and perfection...."he is Our Michael Jordan"...( everyone says)

" remember when Prime Bran joined wade's team? "....and Dirk Merked him and made him his B!tch!

that's what they will be saying when Lebron and Dirk retires....:lol

Bigsmoke
04-21-2016, 01:17 PM
he'll be an afterthought once they get swept tho

34-24 Footwork
04-21-2016, 01:18 PM
The **** are you even talking about anymore, retard? Wade is a top 20 GOAT, but he's not LeBron's level. I thought it was a given (unless it's people like you, I guess).

Dude, you're the Chokebe stan, who almost only posts in LeBron threads. You really need to troll better or just quit. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Hey, if LeBron isn't a winner, neither is Kobe. 5 titles in 20 seasons and need the top 5 GOAT (averaging 36/15/4/3 and 30/15/3/2) to win his first 3. Could only manage 2 rings in the 12 years after that.

You're way too emotionally invested into topics about Lebron :lol :lol

aj1987
04-21-2016, 01:21 PM
nope...Kobe on 60 win teams....usually beat Duncan's Spurs....Kobe's Lakers played TD Spurs 7 times...and won 4!

Imagine If Bran had to play the Spurs in the WC Playoff's...
Imagine LeBron with prime/peak Shaq and the GOAT coach for the first 8 seasons of his career. He sure as **** is winning more than 3 rings.

How is Tmac and Iverson on Par with Kobe?...
The same way Isaia and Barry are comparable to LeBron.

what Kobe did on the court is universally excepted as Greatness and perfection...."he is Our Michael Jordan"...( everyone says)
Homeless version of MJ.

" remember when Prime Bran joined wade's team? "....and Dirk Merked him and made him his B!tch!
All that, and LeBron routinely made Chokebe his bitch.

Inb4 the ASG.

You're way too emotionally invested into topics about Lebron :lol :lol
This is a basketball board and one, in which, LeBron is brought up in literally almost every thread. What else is there to discuss about?

miggyme1
04-21-2016, 01:21 PM

their careers aren't over with yet......if wade meets LeBron in the ecf and beats him while having a GREAT series we have to take that into consideration. SECOND........if wade finishes with more rings than LeBron....we have to take that into consideration.

of course LeBron is gonna break all the records as far as scoring and what not but isn't greatness measured by HOW MUCH YOU ACCOMPLISH WITH WHAT GOD GAVE YOU????

Wade was an after thought heading into the 2003 draft.......yes he went high in the draft but plenty of people saw that pick as a reach even after wade lead his team to what an elite eight??

nobody can argue that LeBron is the most gifted athlete the league has seen but lets not forget that he didn't start winning rings until he teamed up with who??...............................

hold this L
04-21-2016, 01:22 PM

I never said Wade was a greater player. :facepalm I'm saying he won without Lebron unlike the other way around when he was top dog. Yeah Lebron was top dog when they won 2, but Wade was still a monster in the playoffs. He is a bigger winner than Lebron, or at the very least, they are on par. Even though Lebron is the greater player.

You just sound like an angry spastic yelling though. I doubt you can even read without turning red because noone looks at the retarded barometer that you've set on what makes an actual winner and takes it seriously.

stalkerforlife
04-21-2016, 01:24 PM
aj1987 with more epic meltdowns.

Take some xanax or something, bro.

Damn.

choppermagic
04-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Imagine LeBron with prime/peak Shaq and the GOAT coach for the first 8 seasons of his career. He sure as **** is winning more than 3 rings.

Making excuses for Lebron. He was the defacto GM for all of his Cavs teams as well as prime recruiter.

he also got say on his coaches and style of play.

He chooses to play Lebron-ball, which makes his stats look good but his teammates suffer. He would have made Shaq go stand at the 3 point line ala Bosh and then people would complain that Lebron didn't have players like Bosh, etc. It's a continuous line of excuses for lebron-fans.

Bottom line, he could only collude his way to 2 rings in the weak East (which gives him automatic Finals berths). Ironically, the longer his career goes on, the worse he might look with more potential failures coming up and Curry being the new star of the NBA.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 01:33 PM
I never said Wade was a greater player. :facepalm I'm saying he won without Lebron unlike the other way around when he was top dog. Yeah Lebron was top dog when they won 2, but Wade was still a monster in the playoffs. He is a bigger winner than Lebron, or at the very least, they are on par. Even though Lebron is the greater player.
You still don't get it. I can't help you if you can't read and comprehend simple English.

You just sound like an angry spastic yelling though. I doubt you can even read without turning red because noone looks at the retarded barometer that you've set on what makes an actual winner and takes it seriously.
The meltdown is real. :oldlol:

Making excuses for Lebron. He was the defacto GM for all of his Cavs teams as well as prime recruiter.

he also got say on his coaches and style of play.

He chooses to play Lebron-ball, which makes his stats look good but his teammates suffer. He would have made Shaq go stand at the 3 point line ala Bosh and then people would complain that Lebron didn't have players like Bosh, etc. It's a continuous line of excuses for lebron-fans.

Bottom line, he could only collude his way to 2 rings in the weak East (which gives him automatic Finals berths). Ironically, the longer his career goes on, the worse he might look with more potential failures coming up and Curry being the new star of the NBA.
Why are all the Chokebe turds melting down this hard?

1. LeBron increases the efficiency of literally almost everyone on his team.
2. Most of them were either scrubs before him or became after he left.
3. Kobe tired to cry his way out LA because of 2 bad seasons.
4. LeBron never even had anyone close to Shaq's level for 8 seasons (36/15/4/3 and 30/15/4/2).
5. 12.

AlphaWolf24
04-21-2016, 01:34 PM

Imagine Kobe with Prime gasol in the Weak eastern Conference their whole careers!!!....Finals every year...8 - 10 Titles

The same way Isaia and Barry are comparable to LeBron.

but Both those guys I mentioned won Titles as main contributors...but often times are viewed as transitional champions...

Tmac was never a " winner....and either was Iverson....at least not consistently.

Homeless version of MJ.

Traitors don't leave legacies....but they do leave asterisks

All that, and LeBron routinely made Chokebe his bitch.

Inb4 the ASG.

" Kobe is the Alpha lion "....the old Lion dominated the young lion one last time at the ASG

This is a basketball board and one, in which, LeBron is brought up in literally almost every thread. What else is there to discuss about?

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/BruceBlitz/lion2_zps65767c91.jpg

imdaman99
04-21-2016, 01:37 PM
It's nice that the kid has confidence, but he doesn't need to say stuff like this. I remember him taking a shot at KD too after KD said something. When you have proven something in the league, maybe you can yap back or in this case, start the yappin. He didn't hold his own against Lebron, but that was expected.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 01:43 PM
Imagine Kobe with Prime gasol in the Weak eastern Conference their whole careers!!!....Finals every year...8 - 10 Titles

Kobe is the WORST Finals performer in the top 15.

but Both those guys I mentioned won Titles as main contributors...but often times are viewed as transitional champions...

Tmac was never a " winner....and either was Iverson....at least not consistently
Chokebe stans... :facepalm

Barry won ONE title. ABA? :oldlol: Dude didn't even play in the PO's.

1990 - Dumars

Bankaii
04-21-2016, 01:49 PM
aj1987 with more epic meltdowns.

Take some xanax or something, bro.

Damn.
Dude has creampied you and that other Kobetard throughout this thread.
All you do is make personal attacks. No substance or decent posts whatsoever.

imdaman99
04-21-2016, 01:49 PM

1990 - Dumars
:lol what the hell, when did I say this? The first one I can imagine saying, but the 2nd? It's possible, but was likely a long time ago. By the way, I have given up on the total anti-Lebron except when it's to reply to those dumb and dumber dubeta and bronxrings type :cheers:

aj1987
04-21-2016, 01:52 PM
:lol what the hell, when did I say this? The first one I can imagine saying, but the 2nd? It's possible, but was likely a long time ago. By the way, I have given up on the total anti-Lebron except when it's to reply to those dumb and dumber dubeta and bronxrings type :cheers:
Shit! My bad, bro. It was AlphaWolf. :cheers:

Copied the wrong username while quoting.

LikeABosh
04-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Lebron was shitting on ****** in the plahyoff befofe this scrub hit puberty. Not even a bump in the road for Lebron, just a pebble being driven over by a mack truck

tpols
04-21-2016, 02:02 PM
has a legend ever been disrespected like this, by a damn rookie ? :biggums:

I cant even fathom what MJ would do to some punk rookie talking trash .. fk that low volume cherry pick stuff, hed drop 50+ on him, and embarrass the hell out him. the kid wouldnt utter a single word his way afterwards

Bandito
04-21-2016, 02:07 PM
What the **** is up with the 4000 character limit? ****ing idiotic.
To prevent too much overheating on ISH prehistoric servers.

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 02:25 PM
To prevent too much overheating on ISH prehistoric servers.

:oldlol:

AirFederer
04-21-2016, 02:28 PM

Your prime passed the day your were born

AlphaWolf24
04-21-2016, 02:35 PM

1990 - Dumars

1975 NBA FMVP = ....GOAT FT Shooter Rick Barry.

real Finals was the WCFinals when Kobe played.( still is)....

" Kobe is the best player in the league " - 2001.

Kobe beat Duncan 4 outta 7......Duncan makes Bran rethink his existence when they play each other

next...2EZ

DCL
04-21-2016, 03:13 PM
never seen so many men wish failure on another man. Sometimes it feels like you all are a bunch of scorned females in their 30's plotting together to create a hate club because they hate men. No one knows the man yet you all continue to talk about his life personal and work. Meanwhile he,s enjoying doing things none of us get to do in a lifetime. It's truly sad.

In before you someone makes a gay joke, or says someone slobbers on another mans nuts, or any other homoerotic joke that grown man and little boys say on here.

that's a big lie.

you've been here since 2006.

you've seen PLENTY of it. :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 03:38 PM
that's a big lie.

you've been here since 2006.

you've seen PLENTY of it. :oldlol:

I have but not at this magnitude. KObe definitely recieved this hate but not at this level.

toprange
04-21-2016, 03:41 PM
MJ
BR
Shaq
KAJ
Magic
Bird
Duncan

kobe with 2 finals mvp with no superstars on his team versus lebron's 0 :lol :oldlol:

Bankaii
04-21-2016, 03:49 PM
kobe with 2 finals mvp with no superstars on his team versus lebron's 0 :lol :oldlol:
This is the new excuse now? "Rings without a superstar".
Guess Kobe is also better than Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Russell, and MJ too.
What about rings without the best/most dominant front court in the league?

sdot_thadon
04-21-2016, 03:49 PM
I've never seen so many men wish failure on another man. Sometimes it feels like you all are a bunch of scorned females in their 30's plotting together to create a hate club because they hate men. No one knows the man yet you all continue to talk about his life personal and work. Meanwhile he,s enjoying doing things none of us get to do in a lifetime. It's truly sad.

This, exactly this shit. It's like they don't understand their level of participation makes them more invested than some of the most diehard fans.....

toprange
04-21-2016, 04:08 PM
This is the new excuse now? "FMVP's without a superstar".
Guess Kobe is also better than Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Russell, and MJ too.
What about rings without the best/most dominant front court in the league?
Not an excuse but cold hard facts. The greatest INDIVIDUAL accolade. I am not saying kobe is better than Kareem and MJ because I ALSO count rings (what you call team accolades) :pimp:

MP.Trey
04-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Usually when someone talks about being in someone else's mind, it's because that person is actually in THEIR mind. And especially when they're teenagers going against 4x MVP's.

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Usually when someone talks about being in someone else's mind, it's because that person is actually in THEIR mind. And especially when they're teenagers going against 4x MVP's.

Johnson didn't really talk game 1 but he's 19 and realizing advantages he had in college are no longer ultimate advantages.

While Morris is a talented tweener forward, I just don't think you can go far if he's a starter on your team.

Showtime2001
04-21-2016, 05:39 PM
DAMN aj melting down HARD in this thread.

:yaohappy:

Sarcastic
04-21-2016, 06:04 PM

:applause:

GOAT :bowdown: :bowdown:

G-train
04-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Johnson is talking too much for a rookie that's getting his ass handed to him.