PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Curry's wife Ayesha tripping over Ros Gold-Onwude

warriorfan
04-21-2016, 10:48 AM
http://www.bet.com/news/sports/2016/04/15/ayesha-curry-sneaks-post-game-kiss.html?cid=outbrain_paid#

He is probably fuccing her

LAZERUSS
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
http://www.bet.com/news/sports/2016/04/15/ayesha-curry-sneaks-post-game-kiss.html?cid=outbrain_paid#

He is probably fuccing her

"Tripping" is the right word alright.

Glass ankles.

warriorfan
04-21-2016, 10:51 AM

Glass ankles.

are you feeling alright? You seem agitated.

PJR
04-21-2016, 11:21 AM
When you finally meet the girl of your dreams, and your wife just comes in and ruins it <<<<<< :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-21-2016, 11:30 AM
Steph is too beta to cheat and u can tell he has a babydck
and his wife is overrated. Ros>>>>>>
dudes wife is gonna age terribly, u can already see the signs even tho she black she only half. That fcking mutt SMH:facepalm :facepalm :no:

$LakerGold
04-21-2016, 11:31 AM
http://www.bet.com/news/sports/2016/04/15/ayesha-curry-sneaks-post-game-kiss/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/041516-sports-Ayesha-Curry-Sneaks-Post-Game-Kiss.jpg

That face though. It's like:

"C'mon, babe, we've talked about this before -- she & I have nothing. You're killing me. It's just an interview. You're embarrassing me. Shaking my head. What's happening, this is crazy."

swagga
04-21-2016, 11:51 AM
http://www.bet.com/news/sports/2016/04/15/ayesha-curry-sneaks-post-game-kiss/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/041516-sports-Ayesha-Curry-Sneaks-Post-Game-Kiss.jpg

That face though. It's like:

"C'mon, babe, we've talked about this before -- she & I have nothing. You're killing me. It's just an interview. You're embarrassing me. Shaking my head. What's happening, this is crazy."

Life lessons son: never get married and never go in raw.
Imagine kobe without the vanessa drama, he'd be a pure untamed killer, he'd prolly say "yeah, I give facials to everybody, what's the deal?" and also win another couple of rings.
Imagine shaq without the wife drama, the lakers stay together
Imagine wade without the wife drama ... could've worked on his J instead of losing time with that crazy bitch.
Imagine howard without the baby mamas and children ..
Imagine melo without lala ... free to play wherever he wanted, could team up with some real players not the trainwreck we had in NY
even tim unfazed duncan suffered with amy and her mexican stripper :facepalm
tony parker without eva longoria
and so on.

Curry has a nice image going on right now but his head has gotten WAAY up there this season, he is bound to **** up with a hoe and if the homefront gets dicey a concentration/jumper based player can suffer A LOT.

SMH, why these players can't pay some real councilors to advise them against getting married ... once they retire they got all the time. If they want to drill something there's a ton of pro girls out there. They ain't got time for a relationship anyways, might as well get the best bang for the buck tbh.

ralph_i_el
04-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Imagine kobe without the vanessa drama, he'd be a pure untamed killer, he'd prolly say "yeah, I give facials to everybody, what's the deal?" and also win another couple of rings.
Imagine wade without the wife drama ... could've worked on his J instead of losing time with that crazy bitch.
Imagine melo without lala ... free to play wherever he wanted, could team up with some real players not the trainwreck we had in NY
and so on.

Curry has a nice image going on right now but his head has gotten WAAY up there this season, he is bound to **** up with a hoe and if the homefront gets dicey a concentration/jumper based player can suffer A LOT.

SMH, why these players can't pay some real councilors to advise them against getting married ... once they retire they got all the time. If they want to drill something there's a ton of pro girls out there. They ain't got time for a relationship anyways, might as well get the best bang for the buck tbh.

All these dudes would have gotten in even more trouble without the wifey to keep them in check.

WorldWarriors
04-21-2016, 06:28 PM
BET is trying to create drama. Ros asked her to join them.

Horatio33
04-21-2016, 06:38 PM

Glass ankles.

At least he hasn't got a glass mind like Wilt.

Are you scared that he's had a regular season better than any of Wilt's, probably will win the title, is only 28 on a team that should contend for years, and will probably have more titles than Wilt, despite Wilt being STRONGER, FASTER, "MORE DOMINANT?"

FKAri
04-21-2016, 06:45 PM
This logic only applies in your 20s

dazzer87
04-21-2016, 06:48 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/referee-ros-gold-onwude.jpg

bdreason
04-21-2016, 07:04 PM
She's the Warriors beat reporter. She's been interviewing him after every game for years. She also got married last year.

L8krH8tr
04-21-2016, 07:06 PM
Ayesha is a horrible name, may as well be called Shanaynay.

kamil
04-21-2016, 07:08 PM
and so on.

But but but....women play such a vital role! Look how much Michelle Obama has contributed to the presidency!

G-train
04-21-2016, 07:10 PM
She's the Warriors beat reporter. She's been interviewing him after every game for years. She also got married last year.

Doesn't mean much these days, unfortunately.

Crown&Coke
04-21-2016, 07:13 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/referee-ros-gold-onwude.jpg

:oldlol:

I can't say I blame him, she pretty

InsanityKills
04-21-2016, 08:14 PM
Ayesha is a horrible name, may as well be called Shanaynay.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

kav23
04-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Why would that reporter be interested in Steph anyway? He looks like a little boy, even though he's 28 and a father of two.

Besides, I doubt Steph would cheat. Isn't he like super religious? That would explain why he and Ayesha got married so young (23 and 22).

G-train
04-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Besides, I doubt Steph would cheat. Isn't he like super religious? That would explain why he and Ayesha got married so young (23 and 22).

I don't know him personally, but a 'religious' lifestyle doesn't always mean much in that area.

TommyGriffin
04-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Rumor has it that Steph Curry is very hung.

CelticBaller
04-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Rumor has it that Steph Curry is very hung.
Can confirm

Vey hung

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 10:23 PM

where did you see this? cant find anything on the internet about her being married. ive stalked her instagram before and every now and then i get the feeling she plays for the other team

WadeStan
04-21-2016, 10:30 PM
where did you see this? cant find anything on the internet about her being married. ive stalked her instagram before and every now and then i get the feeling she plays for the other team

My homie's obsessed with her and he hasn't said anything about that either.

lilteapot
04-21-2016, 10:58 PM
Ros is a dime piece for sure

KiiiiNG
04-21-2016, 10:59 PM
Curry's wife is very annoying. Damn that kid's a beta for marrying that pig. :oldlol:

bdreason
04-21-2016, 10:59 PM

I could be wrong... just thought I remembered reading she got married like a year ago.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-22-2016, 08:03 PM
Steph is too beta to cheat and u can tell he has a babydck
and his wife is overrated. Ros>>>>>>
dudes wife is gonna age terribly, u can already see the signs even tho she black she only half. That fcking mutt SMH:facepalm :facepalm :no:

You're not black, stop perpetrating.

:oldlol:

Goofsta Knicca
04-22-2016, 08:12 PM

Glass ankles.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

100grandman
04-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Curry's wife is very annoying.

Words can't describe how much I agree.

Nick Young
04-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Why would that reporter be interested in Steph anyway? He looks like a little boy, even though he's 28 and a father of two.

Because he's a multimillionaire, elite athlete, in great shape and a super star with a lot of status. He's also a pretty alpha and confident dude. These are all things that hot women are attracted to.