PDA

View Full Version : Lebron <3 Delly, that's his boy

scuzzy
04-21-2016, 11:24 AM
Delly is a better fit than Irving is next to Lebron, and that's exactly who Lebron wants in crucial moments of games. The defense, the distribution, the drive n dish, the lobs, the hustle, the assists, the court vision, the lack of turnovers- Dellavedova does everything Lebron wants in a PG. The ball just moves much more with Delly, less standing around, less iso.

Im huge laker fan I feel as if I was a Cavs fan I would feel MUCH more confident with Delly/JR/Shump/Bran/TT than Irving/JR/Shump/Bran/TT lineup.

Living Being
04-21-2016, 11:31 AM
Not really. LeBron just loves people like Delly and yourself who drool watching him dribble for 20 seconds, offensive foul his way to the basket, and then either flop or kick it out for a last-second jumper.

scuzzy
04-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Not really. LeBron just loves people like Delly and yourself who drool watching him dribble for 20 seconds, offensive foul his way to the basket, and then either flop or kick it out for a last-second jumper.
I'm a laker fan

Going by ur avy though, seems like someone has creampied inside your skull

Living Being
04-21-2016, 11:35 AM
I'm a laker fan
...who loves scenarios where he pretends to be a Cavs fan.

scuzzy
04-21-2016, 11:36 AM
...who loves scenarios where he pretends to be a Cavs fan.
Im a fan of greatness

Living Being
04-21-2016, 11:37 AM
Im a fan of greatness
So, why get defensive and say you are a laker fan? (with a lowercase L)

swagga
04-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Delly is a better fit than Irving is next to Lebron, and that's exactly who Lebron wants in crucial moments of games. The defense, the distribution, the drive n dish, the lobs, the hustle, the assists, the court vision, the lack of turnovers- Dellavedova does everything Lebron wants in a PG. The ball just moves much more with Delly, less standing around, less iso.

Im huge laker fan I feel as if I was a Cavs fan I would feel MUCH more confident with Delly/JR/Shump/Bran/TT than Irving/JR/Shump/Bran/TT lineup.

The cavs have such an interesting roster, many combinations can be played. They key is making sure love and irving switch instead of rely on their athletic ability (love) or defense positioning (irving).

delly/jr/bron/love/tt has the best mix of offense, defense and rebounding. Love is always protected in this lineup : both bron and tt can directly switch for him while they got athletes and scrappers on the perimeter.

The irving lineup would be the following: irving/ jr/schump/lebron/mozgov. Again, irving gets a lot of help and mozgov is there to contest the rim on this protect the 3 ball lineup.

They can also go: lebron/jr/schump/love/tt for a truly big lineup with decent shooting.

Imo they should NEVER play love and irving on the floor against starters, as they would get burned by the 1-4/1-5 pnrs.

The cavs should trade irving (he needs his team anyway) and get a big defensive wing like danny green + mills combo (athletic wing that can hit the 3 reliably and a pg that can create and defend). They'd be set with that.

Indian guy
04-21-2016, 11:39 AM
The +/- numbers for the season back this up too. Cleveland's been a much better team this season with Delly on the court than Irving (who has the worst RAPM numbers of any Cavalier averaging 20+ mpg). Kyrie's ball-monopolization and particularly his tunnel-vision can be infuriating. I'm sure it's not just LeBron who prefers Delly.

PP34Deuce
04-21-2016, 11:42 AM
The cavs have such an interesting roster, many combinations can be played. They key is making sure love and irving switch instead of rely on their athletic ability (love) or defense positioning (irving).

delly/jr/bron/love/tt has the best mix of offense, defense and rebounding. Love is always protected in this lineup : both bron and tt can directly switch for him while they got athletes and scrappers on the perimeter.

The irving lineup would be the following: irving/ jr/schump/lebron/mozgov. Again, irving gets a lot of help and mozgov is there to contest the rim on this protect the 3 ball lineup.

They can also go: lebron/jr/schump/love/tt for a truly big lineup with decent shooting.

Imo they should NEVER play love and irving on the floor against starters, as they would get burned by the 1-4/1-5 pnrs.

The cavs should trade irving (he needs his team anyway) and get a big defensive wing like danny green + mills combo (athletic wing that can hit the 3 reliably and a pg that can create and defend). They'd be set with that.

I think Delly has great instincts for playing PG. He will never be an all star but he's the ultimate PG glue guy that can hold a second unit together. Lebron is always smiling with Delly. Delly makes Tristan Thompson into a scorer and now drive and dish with a reliable 3 point shot. I agree that the best lineup for Kyrie is when Lebron is at the 4 with Shump and JR at the wings.

ralph_i_el
04-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Delly and Irving can share the court...

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 01:31 PM

:applause:

rekt