PDA

View Full Version : Does living in kobes shadow irritate lebron??

NZStreetBaller
04-21-2016, 06:26 PM
He has a tone of respect for kobe and even admits to having idolized him.

So if you have a player on a pedestal in your mind would it really bother you that you are inferior to him??

I seriously dont think lebron is that concerned about being in kobes shadow. I think the criticism he gets for it is the only thing that bothers him. I dont believe he'd have any trouble admitting it if his fans wouldnt have any trouble respecting it.

He doesnt really have to be too concerned about it. His career has been pretty okay in itself. He found ways to win a championship and thats all that matters.

It probably annoys kobe a bit that he came up short against jordan, but kobes very dedicated and loyal. Lebron is a little more relaxed so i dont believe it bothers him that much he always has his super reliable espn rating after all.

Thoughs?

InsanityKills
04-21-2016, 06:30 PM
OP hasn't seen his shadow in years.

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 06:59 PM
He has a tone of respect for kobe and even admits to having idolized him.

So if you have a player on a pedestal in your mind would it really bother you that you are inferior to him??

I seriously dont think lebron is that concerned about being in kobes shadow. I think the criticism he gets for it is the only thing that bothers him. I dont believe he'd have any trouble admitting it if his fans wouldnt have any trouble respecting it.

He doesnt really have to be too concerned about it. His career has been pretty okay in itself. He found ways to win a championship and thats all that matters.

It probably annoys kobe a bit that he came up short against jordan, but kobes very dedicated and loyal. Lebron is a little more relaxed so i dont believe it bothers him that much he always has his super reliable espn rating after all.

Thoughs?

The general consensus is that Lebron is greater than Kobe...but okay. You're basically trying to be clever and give a backhanded compliment here...let me help you out...you're not.

NZStreetBaller
04-21-2016, 07:05 PM
OP hasn't seen his shadow in years.

And you havent seen your dad in years