PDA

View Full Version : Girl, 16, dies after being 'jumped by a gang of bullies' in her school bathroom

~primetime~
04-21-2016, 06:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552127/Police-Girl-16-critically-injured-assault-school.html

this pisses me off...:mad:

ROCSteady
04-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Hopefully they're tried as adults

DonDadda59
04-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Hopefully they're tried as adults

I don't know. I'm sure it was just the usual stupid school yard fight that just got out of hand. She died after she hit her head on the sink. It's possible she slipped and fell. I'd like to think those chicks didn't go in there with the intention of killing the girl.

Either way, many lives will be ruined forever because of a dumb fight over some pimple-faced kid.

Crown&Coke
04-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Kids these days are so scared of an ass whoopin

Growing up it was 1-1 and if you got your ass beat you either came the next day for a re-match or took it on the chin like a man

Today kids are killing one another over some petty shit

~primetime~
04-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Supposedly several kids oped to record the jumping on their phones rather than break it up.

:facepalm

dazzer87
04-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Supposedly several kids oped to record the jumping on their phones rather than break it up.

:facepalm
THATS our society nowaday....instead of helping all they want to do is record it on their phones.
Look at concerts nowaday instead of enjoying the music they are standing recording it on their phone.

Levity
04-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Victoria, Seychelles about 2 hours ago
How much you want to bet these girls came from single parent homes?

haha god damn

Hawker
04-21-2016, 07:29 PM
High school in America is too damn brutal.

I'm strongly in favor of uniforms.

ROCSteady
04-21-2016, 07:33 PM
I don't know. I'm sure it was just the usual stupid school yard fight that just got out of hand. She died after she hit her head on the sink. It's possible she slipped and fell. I'd like to think those chicks didn't go in there with the intention of killing the girl.

Either way, many lives will be ruined forever because of a dumb fight over some pimple-faced kid.

I'm sure they had no intention of her dying but the fact that the girl died as the direct result of some B!tch with a personal beef and a gaggle of mob mentality cronies came in for backup and entertainment purposes is reprehensible enough to turn cheek at two years.

The main girl should face adult manslaughter charges in my opinion. If a person accidentally driving too close to the yellow line (sober) with no malice in mind can be charged with manslaughter than this cu nt who obviously had some foulness in mind, can be as well. The result is still the same, the only difference is that one knowingly was trying to create some kind of destruction whereas the other was at worst a lapse of coordination and judgment, at best a complete accident with tragic results.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2016, 08:03 PM
this why u carry a gat with u