PDA

View Full Version : True Warriors Fans Step Up

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Just curious to see if there really are any on this forum...

Mr. Jabbar
04-22-2016, 12:51 AM
:rockon:

warriorfan
04-22-2016, 12:53 AM
True Warriorfan going back multiple generations checking in

tonight's performance was a total disappointment, draymond's final possession was disgraceful and not worthy of the warrior jersey or name. him and klay need to get their heads out of their ass and get serious, papa Curry wont be there all the time for them guys.

dont even get me started on barnes

Spurs m8

There are none tbh

LAZERUSS

Tough loss tonight, huh? Played as poorly as they could, and still almost won.

Spurs m8

tonight's performance was a total disappointment, draymond's final possession was disgraceful and not worthy of the warrior jersey or name. him and klay need to get their heads out of their ass and get serious, papa Curry wont be there all the time for you guys.

No one believes you, you joke

Prime_Shaq
04-22-2016, 12:56 AM
True Cavs fans as well

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 12:57 AM
Right here, fam.

Going back to the Hardaway/Mullin days.

:banana:

Achilleas
04-22-2016, 12:57 AM
meltdown :cry: :cry: :cry:

k0kakw0rld
04-22-2016, 12:58 AM

tonight's performance was a total disappointment, draymond's final possession was disgraceful and not worthy of the warrior jersey or name. him and klay need to get their heads out of their ass and get serious, papa Curry wont be there all the time for them guys.

But was he there last game tho? :confusedshrug: Didn't they win? :confusedshrug:

aj1987
04-22-2016, 01:02 AM
Inferno is the only one I can think of.

Achilleas
04-22-2016, 01:08 AM

bdreason ,and the other one that have avatar 4teams of bay

me too

sd3035
04-22-2016, 01:08 AM
I watch them mainly because of Curry, sports is entertainment to me and they're boring without Steph, but I still like the team

FreezingTsmoove
04-22-2016, 01:17 AM

And me fam

aj1987
04-22-2016, 01:20 AM

me too
Forgot about him and WorldWarriors as well.

And me fam
You are as much a Warrior fan and I am a Laker fan.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-22-2016, 01:22 AM
You are as much a Warrior fan and I am a Laker fan.

:oldlol:

Smoke117
04-22-2016, 01:24 AM

Oaarbus or w/e is a real warrior fan.

Funktion
04-22-2016, 01:27 AM
Plenty. Takes pressure off the whole 16-0 thing which I think Kerr doesnt mind. Despite some horrid possessions and turnovers they still almost pulled it off on the road. Steph gets plenty of time to rest.

Now just stay out the Houston strip clubs and go get the chip.

Funktion
04-22-2016, 01:32 AM
And clutch ass Ian Clark in the game and not "max deal" Barnes. :eek: :lol

imnew09
04-22-2016, 01:33 AM
Been repping Cali since day 1!

Westcost Lakers and Bay all day baby

LilEddyCurry
04-22-2016, 01:44 AM
@Kobefans

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 08:39 AM
me too
:roll:

Asukal
04-22-2016, 10:23 AM
I'm rooting for the Spurs but I like GSW. :applause:

Marchesk
04-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Been a hard core Warriors fan since they drafted Wilt the Stilt. I gotta say, this Curry fellow is something special. Might be fourth best Warrior I've seen in all my days.

GOATJono
04-22-2016, 10:28 AM
We will never know who the real fans are. Except for warriorfan :lol :lol

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm the first poster in this thread who isn't a ex laker fan

Mr Feeny
04-22-2016, 10:34 AM

Real warriors fan here. I agree that Curry is 10 times better than Wilt:rockon:
And 20 times better than any version of kobe:rockon:

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 10:35 AM
Been a hard core Warriors fan since they drafted Wilt the Stilt. I gotta say, this Curry fellow is something special. Might be fourth best Warrior I've seen in all my days.

I wonder how long this is going to go unnoticed.

Mr Feeny
04-22-2016, 10:37 AM
I wonder how long this is going to go unnoticed.

People who understand basketball see that Curry is better than "Ilt":roll:

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 10:39 AM
People who understand basketball see that Curry is better than "Ilt":roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

20 years from now Chamberlain will still be the GOAT.

http://www.nba.com/history/nba-all-time-records/

Curry? Oh, yeah, the guy with the glass ankle whose career was cut short when he broke it getting out of bed.

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm the first poster in this thread who isn't a ex laker fan
:lol :lol

Sadly this is 100% true.

Monta Ellis MVP
04-22-2016, 10:46 AM
I am a big fan of 1960's basketball. I used to like Wilt the most when I first discovered the record books. I thought he was larger than life and the greatest player. That was when I was around 10. Then when I grew older and developed an understanding of the game it was clear that Wilt was a career loser and didn't start winning until he took a greatly reduced scoring role. This is an undeniable fact. Upon further research I found that the 1960's also had a lot of white players that were not terribly athletic. This plus only 8 teams and Wilt still not managing to win while putting up his high stats makes his records highly dubious. Wilt is not a charismatic leader that can lead his team in scoring while winning a championship. A lot of Wilt's stats should have asterisks next to them to be honest.

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 10:54 AM
I am a big fan of 1960's basketball. I used to like Wilt the most when I first discovered the record books. I thought he was larger than life and the greatest player. That was when I was around 10. Then when I grew older and developed an understanding of the game it was clear that Wilt was a career loser and didn't start winning until he took a greatly reduced scoring role. This is an undeniable fact. Upon further research I found that the 1960's also had a lot of white players that were not terribly athletic. This plus only 8 teams and Wilt still not managing to win while putting up his high stats makes his records highly dubious. Wilt is not a charismatic leader that can lead his team in scoring while winning a championship. A lot of Wilt's stats should have asterisks next to them to be honest.

It's funny, usually when ppl post on their alts, users dumb down their grammar n vocabulary. It's funny however, Warriorfan sounds more intelligent

kid should put on his alter ego act on his regular account instead of his attention seeking with his cringe poop n pee jokes

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 10:58 AM

What is your definition of "winning?"

How about taking a last place roster to a 49-26 record in his rookie season, and then to a game six, two point loss against a stacked 59-16 Celtics team in the EDF's?

Or perhaps taking that same roster, but now with that roster older, and worse, to a game seven, two point loss in the EDF's against a HOF-laden 60-20 Celtics team...in a series in which he averaged 34-27?

How about taking a bottom-feeding roster, at mid-season, to a 40-40 record, and then a first round romp past Oscar's stacked 48-32 Royals, and then to a game seven, one point loss, against a 62-18 Celtics team...in a series in which he hung a 30-31 .555 FG% series (with 7 bpg)?

How about taking that same team to the best record in the league three straight seasons, including one in which he led the league in scoring, rebounding, and FG% )with 5.2 apg)?

Or taking that same roster to a 68-13 record and a massacre of the 8-time defending champion Celtics in a series in which Chamberlain demolished Russell in every facet of the game? And then destroying Nate and his Warriors in the Finals?

How about taking a 48-34 roster to a 69-13 record, and outplaying a peak KAJ and his 63-19 and defending champion Bucks in the WCF's, and then crushing the Knicks and their five HOFers in the Finals, en route to the city's first ever title, and winning the FMVP in the process?

BTW, that "white player" competition? How about these "white" players...Wllis Reed, Walt Bellamy, Elvin Hayes, Bob Lanier, Wes Unseld, Bob McAdoo, Nate Thurmond, Bill Russell, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. All of whom he outplayed at times, and in many case, just crushed. Oh, and you can include the 7-2 Artis Gilmore, as well, whom he outplayed in the '72 NBA-ABA ASG. Might as well add Dave Cowens, who was white, and who was among the best players in the league in the decade of the 70's. ALL in the HOF.

Mr Feeny
04-22-2016, 10:59 AM

20 years from now Chamberlain will still be the GOAT.

http://www.nba.com/history/nba-all-time-records/

Curry? Oh, yeah, the guy with the glass ankle whose career was cut short when he broke it getting out of bed.

Except that nobody thinks that Mr 18 ppg finals scorer is the goat:(
And nobody thinks Kobrick is either while the general consensus is that he's not top 11:(

LBJMVP
04-22-2016, 11:00 AM
isn't there a thread from a couple years back where everyone had a chance to "state their one true team". I can't remember the title and nothing I googled came up with anything.

that should help sort this out a little.

Klay 3D
04-22-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm a Tim Hardaway fan. Followed the Warriors for a few years and then bandwagoned to the Heat because of the trade. Got interested in the Warriors again once Arenas, Jamison, and J-Rich was leading the team but still followed the Heat because of D-Wade and Shaq. And then when Baron, Monta, J-Rich, and Captain Jack came together, that team was just flat out entertaining. I remember almost the whole rotation averaging double figure scoring. The Mavericks upset was :rockon:

So I'm not technically a Golden State fan. Not even from around the area (Timberwolves territory to be exact)...just loved the teams throughout the years. I'm back at it again following one of the top 5 greatest teams ever.

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 11:10 AM
Except that nobody thinks that Mr 18 ppg finals scorer is the goat:(
And nobody thinks Kobrick is either while the general consensus is that he's not top 11:(

Wilt basically won two FMVPs in series in which he averaged 18 and 19 ppg. How come? And how come Lebron was outvoted in the FMVP by a bench-warmer, in a series in which he averaged 36 ppg (on 39% shooting BTW)?

Find me another GOAT who had a 29-28 Finals? Or a 23-24- .625 FG% Finals? Or was, by far, the GOAT rebounder in the Finals (he slaughtered Russell in their Finals)? And who put up a 45 point "must win" Finals game? Or a 27-38 Finals game? Or whom outshot his HOF peers from the floor in his six Finals by a .559 to .439 margin?

And who battered another Top-5 GOAT in every one of their eight career post-season H2H series?

Of course, when Wilt was "losing" it was to Russell, Reed, and KAJ. When Shaq was "losing" it was by an 8-1 margin to Ostertag? Hakeem was getting beaten by all sorts of clowns, including Alton Lister and James Donaldson. Kareem was getting "beaten" by Marvin Webster.

MJ was "losing" to Dumars, and getting blown out by Bird.

Lebron? Where to begin. JJ Barea and Jason Terry. Hell, he "lost" to a bench-warming FMVP last year.

Mr Feeny
04-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Wilt basically won two FMVPs in series in which he averaged 18 and 19 ppg. How come? And how come Lebron was outvoted in the FMVP by a bench-warmer, in a series in which he averaged 36 ppg (on 39% shooting BTW)?

Find me another GOAT who had a 29-28 Finals? Or a 23-24- .625 FG% Finals? Or was, by far, the GOAT rebounder in the Finals (he slaughtered Russell in their Finals)? And who put up a 45 point "must win" Finals game? Or a 27-38 Finals game? Or whom outshot his HOF peers from the floor in his six Finals by a .559 to .439 margin?

And who battered another Top-5 GOAT in every one of their eight career post-season H2H series?

Of course, when Wilt was "losing" it was to Russell, Reed, and KAJ. When Shaq was "losing" it was by an 8-1 margin to Ostertag? Hakeem was getting beaten by all sorts of clowns, including Alton Lister and James Donaldson. Kareem was getting "beaten" by Marvin Webster.

MJ was "losing" to Dumars, and getting blown out by Bird.

Lebron? Where to begin. JJ Barea and Jason Terry. Hell, he "lost" to a bench-warming FMVP last year.

Tl:Dr

MJ 33 ppg in finals
Lebron 26 ppg in finals
Ilt 18 ppg in finals

:lol

Curry > Kobe and Ilt :roll:

Inferno
04-22-2016, 03:54 PM
All I see are Kobe stans :whatever:

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 06:04 PM
Tl:Dr

MJ 33 ppg in finals
Lebron 26 ppg in finals
Ilt 18 ppg in finals

Curry > Kobe and Ilt :roll:

Curry and Lebron...forever known for losing out on the FMVP to a bench-warmer while playing in the same Finals.

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Oh man, I can still remember Hardaway's crossovers and Mullin's smooth strokes.

Wow...being a Warrior fan all these years has really paid off.

Cali Syndicate
04-22-2016, 07:22 PM

me too

That would be, I.

it's funny how hardly any of the warriors threads we see are created by actual warriors fans. That I represent "LA to the bay" works for anything and everything except with sports, and especially since they play in the same division. That's like a dodgers fan repping the giants or the kings or ducks rooting for the sharks.

Mr Feeny
04-22-2016, 11:28 PM

Curry and Lebron...forever known for losing out on the FMVP to a bench-warmer while playing in the same Finals.

MJ 33 ppg in finals
Lebron 26 ppg in finals
Ilt 18 ppg in finals

Curry > Kobe and Ilt

oarabbus
04-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Oaarbus or w/e is a real warrior fan.

:cheers:

I don't give a shit about this Bron/Curry/Durant stan dick measuring contest. Just looking towards Sunday when hopefully we pull the series into the lead.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
04-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Warrior fan here since 2012. I actually started watching basketball during the 2011 finals where I watched Bran choke.

If 2012 counts as a bandwagoner so be it:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Sportal
04-23-2016, 04:31 AM

I think there is 4 on here. Maybe 3?

LAZERUSS
04-23-2016, 10:50 AM
I think there is 4 on here. Maybe 3?

From what I can determine, maybe three. Most are not Warrior fans, but rather pro-Curry, or anti-Curry.

The pro-Curry fans are really hilarious. They constantly trash Dray, Klay, Iggy, Barnes, Kerr...you name it. You know, the players and coach who took Curry's rookie team from a 26-56 record, to a 73-9 record.

warriorfan
04-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Warriorfans stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Lebronxrings
04-23-2016, 05:58 PM
warrior fan since 2015. :cheers: