PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green tackled Michael Beasley in the final seconds of the Warriors loss

UK2K
04-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Let's be honest, the Warriors have gotten away with absurd shit all season long. Moving screens every night, to the suplex screen set a few weeks ago to allow Curry to hit a game winner.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/draymond-green-tackle-warriors-rockets

Question 1) If this was Demarcus Cousins, and he picked someone up and threw them to the floor as time expired... what would his punishment be?

Question 2) What will Draymond's punishment be?

What about the Bogut arm bar? What's the punishment for trying to break an elbow?

https://twitter.com/JohnnyNBA/status/723353493084348416

keep-itreal
04-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Alpha

GOATJono
04-22-2016, 10:19 AM
Another one.

warriorfan
04-22-2016, 10:23 AM
op sounds a whiny bitch

"This isn't fair! waaah! let me make some threads about the unfairness!"

its basketball bitch if you dont like it then dont watch

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 10:24 AM
op sounds a whiny bitch

Just remember that when Beverly stomps on GAC's ankle.

Haymaker
04-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Beasly clearly held Green's arm.

Sarcastic
04-22-2016, 10:35 AM
Curry better sit out the series, or else I have a feeling the Rockets will target the leg.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4kr24G8jQpM/hqdefault.jpg

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Curry better sit out the series, or else I have a feeling the Rockets will target the leg.

:cheers:

f0und
04-22-2016, 10:37 AM
but..but...but, every team in the league does it. ya'll just hatin because curry makes alot of threes

WadeStan
04-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Draymond Screen needs to be Dexter Pittman'ed.

These type of plays are the #1 reason, besides MJ's otherworldly competitiveness, why the Dubs would've had no chance against the Bulls. Rodman, Pippen etc would have responded to these dirty plays and Screen and Bogus would wilt.

Players these days, especially on this apathetic Rockets team, rarely respond in kind.

LBJMVP
04-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Being a Cleveland fan, I can tell you that the Andrew bogut arm bar is a very, very dangerous move.

Dwight deserved to do what he did and more for Bogut trying to pull that Sh*t.

navy
04-22-2016, 10:52 AM
He should be suspended to be honest

UK2K
04-22-2016, 10:58 AM
op sounds a whiny bitch

So your answer to the questions is.... what?

UK2K
04-22-2016, 11:00 AM

These type of plays are the #1 reason, besides MJ's otherworldly competitiveness, why the Dubs would've had no chance against the Bulls. Rodman, Pippen etc would have responded to these dirty plays and Screen and Bogus would wilt.

Players these days, especially on this apathetic Rockets team, rarely respond in kind.

Actually, it's almost as if the Warriors are allowed to play 90's style of basketball while the rest of the league has to play the ***** ass 2010's version.

hold this L
04-22-2016, 11:01 AM
but..but...but, every team in the league does it. ya'll just hatin because curry makes alot of threes
You do realize they won off an offensive foul right? Harden clearly fouled Iggy before dropping dropping a 2 with a classic Lebron move. I'm not complaining mind you, those calls don't usually get called at the end of games but this victim complex screams of insecurity.

I can't tell if Green was doing it to get the quick FT calls and try to hit a hailmary 3 after or he was being a frustrated idiot. :facepalm :lol

UK2K
04-22-2016, 11:03 AM
You do realize they won off an offensive foul right? Harden clearly fouled Iggy before dropping dropping a 2 with a classic Lebron move. I'm not complaining mind you, those calls don't usually get called at the end of games but this victim complex screams of insecurity.

I can't tell if Green was doing it to get the quick FT calls and try to hit a hailmary 3 after or he was being a frustrated idiot. :facepalm :lol

My vote.

He dribbled the ball off his foot the play before.

Haymaker
04-22-2016, 11:07 AM

:D that's cold.

HylianNightmare
04-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Poor Beasley

WadeStan
04-22-2016, 01:16 PM
Actually, it's almost as if the Warriors are allowed to play 90's style of basketball while the rest of the league has to play the ***** ass 2010's version.

True. My thing is it's easy to be tough in a league that isn't so much these days. Not only that but if Howard or Beasley (two guys who've earned their reputations, don't get me wrong), were to do the same thing, there would be hell to pay. And then somehow the media perception is that the Warriors play a clean, crisp, "evolved" version of b-ball, without mentioning the other stuff.

Lebron23
04-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Someday an NBA player would put him back in his place.

r0drig0lac
04-22-2016, 01:36 PM

true

I know you are
04-22-2016, 01:43 PM
I did not notice that earlier. Just assess him a T.

Lebron23
04-22-2016, 02:07 PM
I did not notice that earlier. Just assess him a T.

He's a Bully. And I hate fat Bully.

I know you are
04-22-2016, 02:11 PM
He's a Bully. And I hate fat Bully.

You realize you have Delly and J.R. Smith on your team, right? They are both cheap shot bullies.

Phenith
04-22-2016, 02:14 PM
Beasly clearly held Green's arm.

Nobody sees that part, they just see Beasley hitting the ground, not the fact it's due to him being attached to Greens arm as Green is trying to get in front of him.

KiiiiNG
04-22-2016, 02:19 PM
So your answer to the questions is.... what?
He doesn't have any answers. He's clinically retarded. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

Draymond won't get punished tho. Nope.

fragokota
04-22-2016, 02:28 PM

If he's ready, he has to play. You think Clipps won't target the leg? :lol

jstern
04-22-2016, 02:31 PM
Nobody sees that part, they just see Beasley hitting the ground, not the fact it's due to him being attached to Greens arm as Green is trying to get in front of him.

He got spun around, and towards the end he's falling, tripping over greens foot, a wild out of balance fall. The natural reflex in a situation like that is to try to hold on, else you can seriously break something.

Another similar one in terms of reflex, is that dunk of Pippen over Ewing. Only this time Pippen pushed Patrick off in order to balance himself. Pippen even said so himself that despite how bad it looks, it was essentially a reflex, unconscious, his body trying to prevent a fall.

I know you are
04-22-2016, 03:05 PM
If he's ready, he has to play. You think Clipps won't target the leg? :lol
Or Delly?

Spurs/Thunder are the only teams that will try to take Warriors out cleanly.

Rocketswin2013
04-22-2016, 03:13 PM
bogut is so god damned hateable lol

fragokota
04-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Or Delly?

Spurs/Thunder are the only teams that will try to take Warriors out cleanly.

Dellavadova? You probably mean Dragic. The Heat will come out of the East this year.

And don't be a fool, everyone will try to target his foot, SAS & OKC included.

Nick Young
04-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Green should be suspended for atleast 2 games

IcanzIIravor
04-22-2016, 03:52 PM
Dellavadova? You probably mean Dragic. The Heat will come out of the East this year.

And don't be a fool, everyone will try to target his foot, SAS & OKC included.

Bruce Bowen is retired so I think he is safe if they face the Spurs.

Inferno
04-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Pretty ****ed up :biggums:

Dray :facepalm

bdreason
04-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Bogut armbar was payback for DMo's armbar on Barnes last game... which was worse.

Why are Rockets fan worried about health anyways? Y'all gonna have months to get healthy in a couple games.

fragokota
04-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Bruce Bowen is retired so I think he is safe if they face the Spurs.

Yeah right. I highly doubt that behind the scenes none of the opposing coaching stuff won't instruct their guys to be a little tough on him....Get real guys.

But we're not talking just dirty plays here. We're talking how they'll strategise to make him work more of his right foot. Make him go right when he attacks, draw a lot more plays for the guy he will be defending etc. Maybe bring a stronger defender on him to rough him up more, instruct your bigs to go harder on him when he penetrates.

KungFuJoe
04-22-2016, 04:00 PM
It was a rough foul, but he could just say he was going for the quick foul in case they didn't get a steal.

swagga
04-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Let's be honest, the Warriors have gotten away with absurd shit all season long. Moving screens every night, to the suplex screen set a few weeks ago to allow Curry to hit a game winner.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/draymond-green-tackle-warriors-rockets

Question 1) If this was Demarcus Cousins, and he picked someone up and threw them to the floor as time expired... what would his punishment be?

Question 2) What will Draymond's punishment be?

What about the Bogut arm bar? What's the punishment for trying to break an elbow?

https://twitter.com/JohnnyNBA/status/723353493084348416

that's a dangerous play for bogut. Bogut isn't the most durable guy and dwight is still strong as hell and he might not give a fck if they lose the next one, this shit might come back to hunt them tbh. Maybe not bogut, but houston will go in raw on curry :oldlol:

sportjames23
04-22-2016, 05:03 PM

"Sweep the leg, Johnny!"

Jasper
04-23-2016, 09:43 AM
green should be suspended for 1 game.

We are watching bball , not WWF

Sarcastic
06-14-2016, 12:19 PM
If Draymond didn't do this, he would've played game 5.

tmacattack33
06-14-2016, 12:24 PM
If Draymond didn't do this, he would've played game 5.

To go even further back, if Draymond had more grey matter in his brain, he would never have done this to Beasley, and would have played in game 5.