PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Laker fans, newly turned Warriors fans. The most pathetic breed

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 11:27 AM
While having the biggest population of fans on this site

- Showed no love in Laker game threads all season
- Rooted against Lakers in the GSW vs LAL h2h game
- Supported tanking all year despite having a non protected draft pick
- Changed all thier avatars to Curry (none to any other Warrior player)
- Supporting GSW only when Curry plays
- Rooting against Warriors when Curry doesn't play
- Thrilled when Warriors lose a playoff game when Curry doesn't play

Pa

The

Tic

:roll:

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 11:30 AM
"B b b but it's in Cali only a 7 hr drive away." :roll:

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Having multiple alts is what I would say is pathetic. No offense.

FreezingTsmoove
Golden STATE bruh

Big Cheese
what else do you expect from "Laker" fans. they always jump ship :confusedshrug: and most of them never even been in LA.

Its ironic that they always talk about Lebron jumping ship to Miami when they do the same thing without hesitation

LAZERUSS
04-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Are they "ex" Laker fans, or just Laker fans who are now rooting for another team?

BTW, I am a near life-long Laker fan, and I could not care less who wins the title this year.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Most are asian and Mexican. They don't understand the sport.

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Having multiple alts is what I would say is pathetic. No offense.

Agreed it is, no offense

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 11:55 AM
OP in complete melt down mode when Curry was just proven to be the unanimous MVP.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 11:58 AM
OP in complete melt down mode when Curry was just proven to be the unanimous MVP.
Posting a retaliation in a topic that pertains to you = shook

Indian guy
04-22-2016, 11:59 AM
They're not Warrior fans though, just Curry fans. They don't root for the team when Curry's out. Root against them, in fact (unless they're facing Cleveland, of course).

And the whole thing is all about their soul-crushing obsession with LeBron anyway. Laker/Kobe fans desperately need someone they can use in their never ending agenda against LeBron. In reality, they couldn't even give less of a sh!t about Curry. He's just a prop. They'll shamelessly jock any player who they perceive to be better or a threat to LeBron's standing in the league. It's ALL about LeBron.

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 11:59 AM

Too bad I'm not a Warriors fan. So hold this L.... again.

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 12:00 PM

As a lifelong Warrior fan, this post is incredibly humorous and irrelevant :lol :lol

Good to see I got under this Kobe/"Curry" fans skin :cheers:

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 12:02 PM

kid is probably so red in the face right now :oldlol:

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 12:07 PM
As a current DIE-HARD Laker fan, those newly converted "warrior" fans are a waste of bandwidth on this site.

Couldn't have put a better list exposing these shitheads.

MMM
04-22-2016, 12:08 PM
The Warriors have surpassed the Lakers at not only being Cali's team but being LA's team. Only a few more years before the Lakers get Clippers treatment. The Warriors are the new SHOWTIME and have taken entertaining championship winning basketball to a new level.

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 12:14 PM
As a current DIE-HARD Laker fan, those newly converted "warrior" fans are a waste of bandwidth on this site.

Couldn't have put a better list exposing these shitheads.
:applause: :applause:

ballinhun8
04-22-2016, 12:53 PM
They're not Warrior fans though, just Curry fans. They don't root for the team when Curry's out. Root against them, in fact (unless they're facing Cleveland, of course).

And the whole thing is all about their soul-crushing obsession with LeBron anyway. Laker/Kobe fans desperately need someone they can use in their never ending agenda against LeBron. In reality, they couldn't even give less of a sh!t about Curry. He's just a prop. They'll shamelessly jock any player who they perceive to be better or a threat to LeBron's standing in the league. It's ALL about LeBron.

Sad.

Because you could say the same thing in reverse about lebron fans talking about Kobe. You have an obsessive compulsive alt with 16 accts in Simon and a nut hugger from a 3rd world country in LeBron23 who use these boards to spam more about Kobe than they ever did lebron.

And you could literally put lebron instead of Curry in your first paragraph and cavs instead of warriors and it would describe every lebron fan on this board. Prop his game up and devalue his teammates to make him look better than he really is

miggyme1
04-22-2016, 01:06 PM
I don't see the lakers recovering anytime soon unless they draft really well in the draft the next few years.

Lakers aren't a hot spot anymore for free agents......if im a big free agent and im looking at cali im overlooking the lakers and looking right at clippers and warriors

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Sad.

Because you could say the same thing in reverse about lebron fans talking about Kobe. You have an obsessive compulsive alt with 16 accts in Simon and a nut hugger from a 3rd world country in LeBron23 who use these boards to spam more about Kobe than they ever did lebron.

And you could literally put lebron instead of Curry in your first paragraph and cavs instead of warriors and it would describe every lebron fan on this board. Prop his game up and devalue his teammates to make him look better than he really is

Yet, this thread isn't about Lebron or his fans, you're the only one bringing them up. So who's really obsessed?

Gileraracer
04-22-2016, 01:13 PM
Almost as pathetic as all the Cleveland fans turning Miami fans turning back to Cleveland fans :roll:

SpaceJam
04-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Yet, this thread isn't about Lebron or his fans, you're the only one bringing them up. So who's really obsessed?

The dude he quoted literally brought it up with a paragraph on Bron Bron

Learn to read bro, sh^t helps

Graviton
04-22-2016, 01:31 PM
"Curry fam" - mostly former Kobe stans that now have jumped on the Curry bandwagon, since he is the only threat to Lebron.

"Dray N Klay fam" - these are just Lebron stans trying to bring down Curry because he is the only threat to Lebron.

They are essentially shell fams, they don't actually exist. They are just used by Lebron/Kobe stans to destabilize ISH's most sacred regions. They have already taken over the Off-Topic forum, and Jeff is too much of a bitch like Obama to do anything about it.

ballinhun8
04-22-2016, 01:54 PM

You obviously saw who I quoted so why would you blatantly lie and say I'm the one who brought up lebron when it was Indian Guy??

Why? Why lie? At least troll with the truth