PDA

View Full Version : LA's New #1 Team

MMM
04-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Did anyone else saw this happening???????

The Warriors are the new top team in LA thanks to taking championship entertaining basketball to a new level, i.e., The New SHOWTIME. If they continue with success and their potential dynasty, look for the Lakers to keep receiving Clipper treatment.

Levity
04-22-2016, 12:15 PM
more like ISH's #1 team

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 12:18 PM
LA's team! Why stop there? The entire CALIFORNIA team!

But nah, can't compare a decade of winning from Showtime Lakers to only a couple with the Warriors.

LA fans are internationally known bandwaggon fans though, agreed

MMM
04-22-2016, 12:31 PM
LA's team! Why stop there? The entire CALIFORNIA team!

But nah, can't compare a decade of winning from Showtime Lakers to only a couple with the Warriors.

LA fans are internationally known bandwaggon fans though, agreed

Just surprised all it took was 1 title for Lakers fans to jump that ship. Remember these fans were the same ones saying that the Clippers would never surpass them but it only took a team not in the same market 1 title to surpass the Lakers

senelcoolidge
04-22-2016, 01:29 PM
:facepalm so pathetic. no surprise that half of the laker fans were just bandwagon riders. what a city..:facepalm . sure the lakers are garbage, but they have the clippers that are really good..yet they jump on whoever is #1's di#k instead.

Springsteen
04-22-2016, 01:31 PM
:facepalm so pathetic. no surprise that half of the laker fans were just bandwagon riders. what a city..:facepalm . sure the lakers are garbage, but they have the clippers that are really good..yet they jump on whoever is #1's di#k instead.

It's hillarious. They love to make fun of Lebron dikk riders, when they're doing the same shyt. :oldlol:

I know you are
04-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Same fans, different team.

FireDavidKahn
04-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Did anyone else saw this happening???????

The Warriors are the new top team in LA thanks to taking championship entertaining basketball to a new level, i.e., The New SHOWTIME. If they continue with success and their potential dynasty, look for the Lakers to keep receiving Clipper treatment.
The Warriors don't play in LA, dumbass.

FKAri
04-22-2016, 02:48 PM
Fakest fans in the country for the fakest city in the country.

Bay Area >>>
:rockon:

warriorfan
04-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Fakest fans in the country for the fakest city in the country.

Bay Area >>>
:rockon:

bruh. ur canadian

let that sink in for a moment

:roll:

SAKOTXA
04-22-2016, 03:04 PM
NBA fans rooting for exciting basketball when their team missed the playoffs? shocker, those damn bandwagoners :oldlol:

get a grip

MMM
04-23-2016, 07:28 AM
The Warriors don't play in LA, dumbass.

:facepalm

My post is not about which teams play in LA And I'm a A's fan so I definitely can locate where the Warriors play. My post is about the great Laker dynasty being reduced to 2nd class status in their own city by the STATE's team

MMM
04-23-2016, 07:33 AM
NBA fans rooting for exciting basketball when their team missed the playoffs? shocker, those damn bandwagoners :oldlol:

get a grip

If you ain't there when it's thin
Then u ain't there when it's thick
No hitch hikers
Cus the ride was rough

raprap
04-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Most of laker fans are mexicans so i can see why they like to ride the bandwagon.

alanLA92
04-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Lakers are one of the most successful franchises in sports history so it makes sense they had bandwagoners as "fans" for decades. Them leaving for the hottest thing (Warriors) isn't something new and once the Lakers are back as a elite team they will try to crawl back. Same can be said about Lebron stans and how they bounced from Cavs to Heat back to Cavs. Not to mention most of those Warrior "fans" were prob rooting for the Heat years ago.