PDA

View Full Version : It's obvious why Bran and the Cavs don't go to Love in the post more...

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 08:49 PM
Dude is being doubled and tripled REPEATEDLY in the post, but guess what that means?

Bran may have to shoot a wide open jumper as the ball is swung out of the post.

Bran likes to put that onus on everyone else...he hates to shoot WIDE OPEN shots that are created by his teammates because he can't shoot.

Love is DOMINATING the game tonight and it won't show up in the box score.

TommyGriffin
04-22-2016, 08:53 PM
I was wondering this earlier and I couldn't figure it out. I think you are onto something.

TheImmortal
04-22-2016, 08:54 PM
LeBrick James can't spread the floor and his man sags off quite a bit off of him causing congestion in the paint... this has been obvious for quite some time now.

Smoke117
04-22-2016, 08:54 PM
It's getting creepy how obsessed you are with Lebron...jesus christ.

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 08:56 PM
It's getting creepy how obsessed you are with Lebron...jesus christ.

This thread has a lot more to do with Love's greatness and the fact that he's been unfairly criticized and diminished.

The real obsession is you coming to the defense of Bran every time his name is brought up, even though you claim to be a Heat fan.

Smoke117
04-22-2016, 09:00 PM
This thread has a lot more to do with Love's greatness and the fact that he's been unfairly criticized and diminished.

The real obsession is you coming to the defense of Bran every time his name is brought up, even though you claim to be a Heat fan.

If Kevin Love was still on the Twolves you would have nothing to say about him...and what? What does being a Heat fan have to do with "coming to the defense of Bran"? I could are less about him, but if people are going to go out of their way to be blatantly stupid...then I'll call them out on it. I'd do it for any great player that tries to get diminished. You just need to chill the **** out...it's just basketball...it's not that important. You talk about Lebron like he raped your mom or something.

TheImmortal
04-22-2016, 09:02 PM
If Kevin Love was still on the Twolves you would have nothing to say about him...and what? What does being a Heat fan have to do with "coming to the defense of Bran"? I could are less about him, but if people are going to go out of their way to be blatantly stupid...then I'll them out on it. I'd do it for any great player that tries to get diminished. You just need to chill the **** out...it's just basketball...its not that important. You talk about Lebron like he raped your mom or something.
Get LeBron's dick out of your mouth.. clown. LeBron couldn't care less about you and here you are defending him like he's your father. LOL at this goof.

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Get LeBron's dick out of your mouth.. clown. LeBron couldn't care less about you and here you are defending him like he's your father. LOL at this goof.

Exactly. Dude is entirely too evident and at this point, incoherent.

I'm a player fan, period. I've always been a player fan at the professional level. I'm a Gator fan for college sports since I live 5 minutes from campus.

People like Smoke feel a need to live a lie on a message board and it's disgustingly sad. Just be yourself, you dirty little Branvestite.

Lebronxrings
04-22-2016, 09:29 PM
lebron:+15
love:+7

try again. :oldlol: