PDA

View Full Version : The moment Kobe realized he wasn't Top 10..

Dray n Klay
04-22-2016, 10:04 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ojQzAnZGEso/hqdefault.jpg

A Top 10 player would have atleast made the playoffs that season.

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 10:17 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
04-22-2016, 10:21 PM
That when moment you realize op is a top 10 ******

KiiiiNG
04-22-2016, 10:22 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 10:22 PM
HUGE Kobe stan but this is funny.

That when moment you realize op is a top 10 ******
Get the autism checked out bro

Im Still Ballin
04-22-2016, 10:35 PM

Lebronxrings
04-22-2016, 10:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KiiiiNG
04-22-2016, 10:37 PM
That's an iconic photo honestly. Damn near brings ME to to tears! Touches my heart in a special way... those were some good ass times.

Thanks for posting OP. Brought me back a little..:lol :cheers:

Kiddlovesnets
04-22-2016, 10:39 PM
ESPN and SportsIllustrated both ranked Kobe at No.12, I dont think there is a coincidence, Kobe is indeed around 12-13th all-time.

Dray n Klay
04-22-2016, 10:40 PM
That's an iconic photo honestly. Damn near brings ME to to tears! Touches my heart in a special way... those were some good ass times.

Thanks for posting OP. Brought me back a little..:lol :cheers:

Thanks bud! :cheers:

A legendary poster called Vaniiiia used to have this pic as his avatar but he got banned, this is my way of honoring him

KiiiiNG
04-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Thanks bud! :cheers:

A legendary poster called Vaniiiia used to have this pic as his avatar but he got banned, this is my way of honoring him
Damn, didn't know that.. thanks for the info

:cheers:

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 10:47 PM
Damn, I miss Vaniiia and Dubeta... absolute legends

Dray n Klay
04-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Damn, I miss Vaniiia and Dubeta... absolute legends

Wait.. Dubeta got banned?? :wtf: What happened?

scuzzy
04-22-2016, 10:54 PM
Wait.. Dubeta got banned?? :wtf: What happened?

It was an honorable discharge, after the infamous Top 10 list dropped, dude was just sniping heads of the Kobe fam 1 by 1, the site became a lava pit of magma meltdowns. Specifically Kennef Gwiffin (the guy had a slur), straight lava in the face, Dubeta had enough n lock'd em out of his own account to save Jeff bandwidth.

I hear he's stuck between the matrix n the real world, like Neo in the train station. He's out there somewhere

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 10:56 PM
It was an honorable discharge, after the infamous Top 10 list dropped, dude was just sniping heads of the Kobe fam 1 by 1, the site became a lava pit of magma meltdowns. Specifically Kennef Gwiffin (the guy had a slur), straight lava in the face, Dubeta had enough n lock'd em out of his own account to save Jeff bandwidth.

I hear he's stuck between the matrix n the real world, like Neo in the trainstation. He's out there somewhere
WHAT A LEGEND!

#freedubeta

KiiiiNG
04-22-2016, 10:57 PM

I hear he's stuck between the matrix n the real world, like Neo in the trainstation. He's out there somewhere
He's out there somewhere looking on a like a proud father. I wasn't around in his time but heard he was the closest thing to God. ****ing legend.

Dray n Klay
04-22-2016, 10:57 PM

I hear he's stuck between the matrix n the real world, like Neo in the train station. He's out there somewhere

WOW :bowdown: :bowdown:

ballinhun8
04-23-2016, 01:01 AM
He's out there somewhere looking on a like a proud father. I wasn't around in his time but heard he was the closest thing to God. ****ing legend.

This f@ggot is back.

Well guess he's gotta go back to being my habitual b*tch til he decides to hop on the other alts.

Welcome back shift manager mcnuggets.