PDA

View Full Version : Why is having a stacked team used with a negative connotation on ISH?

PistonsFan#21
04-23-2016, 05:17 PM
I wish my team was stacked :confusedshrug: The goal is to have the best team and crush your opponent after all.

But posters here are trying to take jabs at fans of other teams by saying their team is stacked :wtf: How is that a bad thing? Thats what its all about homies. Get that victory no matter what. I dont wanna hear any excuses

Same goes to the "fans" claiming their team sucks when they are in fact elite. Y'all are one of a kind. How do you even support your team?

Nilocon165
04-23-2016, 05:18 PM
They're taking jabs at individual players who they think have too much help

ShawkFactory
04-23-2016, 05:18 PM
The NBA is a superstar league. People take jabs at superstars for having stacked teams, not the actual teams themselves.

FreezingTsmoove
04-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Typical Lebron stans

It is actually seen as toxic leadership that Bron cant get a stacked team around him because no one wants to play with him

So cant use that excuse

Plus Cavs have the highest payroll in the league

So you cant use the no team excuse

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:28 PM
WTF?!

Colluding to eliminate all competition in a conference for 6 straight seasons RUINS the INTEGRITY of COMPETITION.

Don't be moronic.

insidehoops
04-23-2016, 05:34 PM
Memo to a whole bunch of people:

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look ridiculous.

Looks just as ridiculous as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Discussing basketball in REALISTIC, intelligent fashion is fun.

Both LeBron and Kobe are two of the best players in recent NBA history. This is a basic, obvious statement. Deal with reality. They have flaws like everybody else, but to just endlessly hate every mention of their existence is clownlike.

PistonsFan#21
04-23-2016, 05:35 PM
WTF?!

Colluding to eliminate all competition in a conference for 6 straight seasons RUINS the INTEGRITY of COMPETITION.

Don't be moronic.

You dont make any sense...Are you telling me right now that if your team could somehow land Curry, Durant, Lebron and Davis you wouldnt take it?

GMs jobs is to make their team as strong as possible, not to make it fair for everybody. If a player has the power and charisma to recruit talent, then all the best to him. This is a professional business, not your local middle school league

Lebronxrings
04-23-2016, 05:35 PM

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look like a crazy moron.

Just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."
:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

ether

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2016, 05:36 PM

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look like a crazy moron.

Looks just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Memo to insidehoops:

Cool site dude :cheers:

PistonsFan#21
04-23-2016, 05:37 PM
Typical Lebron stans

It is actually seen as toxic leadership that Bron cant get a stacked team around him because no one wants to play with him

So cant use that excuse

Plus Cavs have the highest payroll in the league

So you cant use the no team excuse

Are you calling me a Lebron stan? :biggums:

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:37 PM

Just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Memo to people that encourage and celebrate colluding, jumping from team to team when things get tough, forming super teams, etc...

You're cowards and you shame the integrity of competition and the game of basketball.

If I wanted a plot that's so easily detected, I'd watch a horror movie with big tit white girls going into the woods to see what that noise was.

kamil
04-23-2016, 05:38 PM
Because it's synonymous with LeBron* and collusion.

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:41 PM
You dont make any sense...Are you telling me right now that if your team could somehow land Curry, Durant, Lebron and Davis you wouldnt take it?

GMs jobs is to make their team as strong as possible, not to make it fair for everybody. If a player has the power and charisma to recruit talent, then all the best to him. This is a professional business, not your local middle school league

First of all, I don't have a team. I love the game of basketball, regardless of the team. I live in a college town that's not close to any professional teams.

Secondly, I don't care about what the job of a GM is. The GM hasn't been the one colluding for 6 straight seasons to form insurmountable odds for the rest of the eastern conference.

I love the game of basketball and I like to see REAL competition. I love REAL competitors, not players that team up with each other because they're cowards.

Lebronxrings
04-23-2016, 05:45 PM
First of all, I don't have a team. I love the game of basketball, regardless of the team. I live in a college town that's not close to any professional teams.

Secondly, I don't care about what the job of a GM is. The GM hasn't been the one colluding for 6 straight seasons to form insurmountable odds for the rest of the eastern conference.

I love the game of basketball and I like to see REAL competition. I love REAL competitors, not players that team up with each other because they're cowards.
kobe teamed up with shaq, malone, payton and dwight,gasol,nash you fcking moron

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:47 PM

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look ridiculous.

Looks just as ridiculous as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Both LeBron and Kobe are two of the best players in recent NBA history. This is a basic, obvious statement. Deal with reality. They have flaws like everybody else, but to just endlessly hate every mention of their existence is clownlike.

The REALITY is Bran colluded twice, in his prime, to form two separate super teams, and absolutely ended any chance of any other team coming out of the eastern conference.

That is the REALITY.

And THAT is why people like me are PISSED because this whole situation is fraudulent.

Dray n Klay
04-23-2016, 05:47 PM
The REALITY is Bran colluded twice, in his prime, to form two separate super teams, and absolutely ended any chance of any other team coming out of the eastern conference.

That is the REALITY.

And THAT is why people like me are PISSED because this whole situation is fraudulent.

Stop it Justin, just stop it.

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:48 PM
kobe teamed up with shaq, malone, payton and dwight,gasol,nash you fcking moron

And this is the level of basketball IQ that people like me have to deal with...

But no, stalkerforlife is the problem.

PistonsFan#21
04-23-2016, 05:53 PM

That is the REALITY.

:facepalm How did Lebron collude the 2nd time? Didnt he go from a team that played in the Finals to a team that finished the season 33-49 the season before, while missing the playoffs in the East!

Real14
04-23-2016, 05:56 PM
:facepalm How did Lebron collude the 2nd time? Didnt he go from a team that played in the Finals to a team that finished the season 33-49 the season before, while missing the playoffs in the East!
Are serious man?:biggums:

stalkerforlife
04-23-2016, 05:56 PM

I'm a complete moron and I can't afford to lose many more brain cells. Please stop this.

Bran left his team of aging superstars to join a team of PRIME superstars.

I can't do this anymore right now.

I'm out for a little while.

PistonsFan#21
04-23-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm a complete moron and I can't afford to lose many more brain cells. Please stop this.

Which prime superstars are you talking about bro? Kyrie Irving? the dude didnt play in a single playoff game before Bran and didnt have a single season with a team record even close to .500

Kevin Love wasnt even on the team when Lebron announced his return to Cleveland so again which prime superstars are you talking about? Dion Waiters? Varejao? Jarret Jack? Dellavedova? Tristan?

Hey Yo
04-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Which prime superstars are you talking about bro? Kyrie Irving? the dude didnt play in a single playoff game before Bran and didnt have a single season with a team record even close to .500

Kevin Love wasnt even on the team when Lebron announced his return to Cleveland so again which prime superstars are you talking about? Dion Waiters? Varejao? Jarret Jack? Dellavedova? Tristan?
Don't forget about the great Anthony Bennett.

Lebronxrings
04-23-2016, 07:07 PM

hes a moron. Don't talk to these morons.

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Same reason why people labeled Gasol a superstar after winning alongside Kobe.

Same reason why they labeled the 2014 Spurs as stacked after beating the Miami Heat by the widest margin in NBA History. They weren't "stacked" when they went to 7 games against the Mavericks tho.

It's consistently used to downplay losses...or downplay winning.

Lebron literally used this excuse in the off-season for losing against Golden State.
"Curry had a lot of help".

ShawkFactory
04-23-2016, 07:11 PM

That is the REALITY.

You quoted this dude twice :lol

Write this shit in your journal bro.

Bankaii
04-23-2016, 07:14 PM
The only people that do this crap are Kobetards/Lebron stans to degrade Lebron/Kobe.

People act like you're suppose to win with the current 76ers to have a "valid" ring.

Hey Yo
04-23-2016, 07:18 PM

Same reason why they labeled the 2014 Spurs as stacked after beating the Miami Heat by the widest margin in NBA History. They weren't "stacked" when they went to 7 games against the Mavericks tho.

Lebron literally used this excuse in the off-season for losing against Golden State.
Take away Green for the whole series and Thompson after game 1.

You don't think the odds would have been different before the opening tip?

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 07:20 PM
The only people that do this crap are Kobetards/Lebron stans to degrade Lebron/Kobe.

People act like you're suppose to win with the current 76ers to have a "valid" ring.

You do it every single thread to Kobe. You're describing yourself. People like you downplay rings in order to prop up Lebron while devaluing others.

Pretending that you don't do this is pretty disgusting.

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 07:23 PM
Take away Green for the whole series and Thompson after game 1.

You don't think the odds would have been different before the opening tip?

This is the problem with Lebron stans.

GSW AREN'T BUILT AROUND CURRY, THOMPSON OR GREEN.

They can thrive (to some degree) without either of those cats.

Lebrons teams are usually built very "video game-ish" and aren't meant to thrive without one of their pieces.

ShawkFactory
04-23-2016, 07:26 PM

Lebrons teams are usually built very "video game-ish" and aren't meant to thrive without one of their pieces.
True.

But love and Kyrie aren't the type of guys who can be a part of the bigger picture. Maybe Love can, but Kyrie is just gone it seems. Really not the type of guy who can adhere to a team concept.

Just hero ball hero ball hero ball. That's all he knows.

Hey Yo
04-23-2016, 07:27 PM

They're the ones who use alts in order to pretend to Kobe/LeBron fans and say stupid outlandish shit about each player just to stir things up.

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 07:31 PM
True.

But love and Kyrie aren't the type of guys who can be a part of the bigger picture. Maybe Love can, but Kyrie is just gone it seems. Really not the type of guy who can adhere to a team concept.

Just hero ball hero ball hero ball. That's all he knows.

Wow....I guess this is gonna be the excuse when they lose this year

The types of passes Kyrie made last night are SPECIAL and those are the types of passes Lebron has trouble with, particularly in traffic.

Give Kyrie time. He can't break down defenses better than almost any guard in the association (not named Curry/Isiah Thomas).

Hey Yo
04-23-2016, 07:32 PM

But we haven't seen it. It's nothing more than speculation.

The world saw what happened with no Love, w/o Kyrie after game 1 and LeBron petering out after game 4 or so

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 07:38 PM
But we haven't seen it. It's nothing more than speculation.

The world saw what happened with no Love, w/o Kyrie after game 1 and LeBron petering out after game 4 or so

You guys have to be consistent.

According to most Lebron fans in here, neither player is "good enough" to even make a difference.

Let's be real.

Hey Yo
04-23-2016, 07:47 PM
You guys have to be consistent.

According to most Lebron fans in here, neither player is "good enough" to even make a difference.

Let's be real.
Who...Love and Kyrie?

You'll never find a post of mine saying the Cavs are better off w/o them or just one of them. To believe that is foolish. Cavs need all the scoring they can get.

Bankaii
04-23-2016, 07:58 PM
You do it every single thread to Kobe. You're describing yourself. People like you downplay rings in order to prop up Lebron while devaluing others.

Pretending that you don't do this is pretty disgusting.
I have never used the stacked argument legitimately to downplay Kobe.
Stating the FACT that he was not FMVP and the 2nd best player fir 3 of his rings is not the same as saying he had a stacked team.
You get so butthurt about Kobe it's pathetic.

knicksman
04-23-2016, 08:12 PM
because were fans of nba first. Nba and ish wouldnt be this boring if not for this collusion shit.. Collusion makes the league watered down.

knicksman
04-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Stating the FACT that he was not FMVP and the 2nd best player fir 3 of his rings is not the same as saying he had a stacked team.

of course you cant coz you know damn well that your boy had the most stacked team in history. 2 superstar teammates. LOL

ShawkFactory
04-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Wow....I guess this is gonna be the excuse when they lose this year

The types of passes Kyrie made last night are SPECIAL and those are the types of passes Lebron has trouble with, particularly in traffic.

Give Kyrie time. He can't break down defenses better than almost any guard in the association (not named Curry/Isiah Thomas).
I'm not making excuses for Lebron. I don't care that much. Just calling it how I see it.

Kyrie needs to get his shit together with this team. He's phenomenal, and could absolutely be the best player on a decent team. But he's young and kind of needs to swallow his pride a little bit and just let it flow.

He over-dribbles and takes bad shots too much still.

Just seems like sometimes he's out to win it himself. And he can sometimes...but that's not how this team is going to beat the Warriors or the Spurs.

LBJFTW
04-23-2016, 08:48 PM
I wish my team was stacked :confusedshrug: The goal is to have the best team and crush your opponent after all.

But posters here are trying to take jabs at fans of other teams by saying their team is stacked :wtf: How is that a bad thing? Thats what its all about homies. Get that victory no matter what. I dont wanna hear any excuses

Same goes to the "fans" claiming their team sucks when they are in fact elite. Y'all are one of a kind. How do you even support your team?

It depends entirely on how the team came to be stacked. Let's look at the current stacked teams.

GSW - put together, Curry remained patient and let the pieces fall into place

Spurs - from the admiral to duncan/Manu/Parker to Kawhi and LMA... teams been a contender as long as we can remember

Cavs - Completely bought team that Lebron jumped Miami for. Most expensive team in the league, playing in the weakest conference. A joke of a franchise who's entire front office is a joke, who's coach is a joke, and who's leader is a cancer who will never lead them to a ring. I feel sorry for Love and Irving. The people of Cleveland just want Lebron to go away so that they can be a legitimate contender once again without having the most expensive lineup.

We will see soon enough that 2/7 is pure shit and the epitome of what defines a superstar loser.

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 08:48 PM
I'm not making excuses for Lebron. I don't care that much. Just calling it how I see it.

Kyrie needs to get his shit together with this team. He's phenomenal, and could absolutely be the best player on a decent team. But he's young and kind of needs to swallow his pride a little bit and just let it flow.

He over-dribbles and takes bad shots too much still.

Just seems like sometimes he's out to win it himself. And he can sometimes...but that's not how this team is going to beat the Warriors or the Spurs.

If "letting it flow" is synonymous with "go stand in the corner and catch and shoot", then he'll NEVER be a perfect fit for a lebron led offense.

His ceiling is higher than Mario Chalmers and he won't subject himself to that type of role for anyone. The dude grew up idolizing Kobe, for fvcks sake. A lot of people are already talking a lot of BS about him and being traded next season. This is indeed the lebron effect.

34-24 Footwork
04-23-2016, 08:50 PM

Kobe is retired, little boy. Get him out of your head.

Bankaii
04-23-2016, 08:54 PM
Kobe is retired, little boy. Get him out of your head.
You brought him up dipshit.
So obsessed you can't even remember your own posts.

Koresh
04-24-2016, 03:22 AM

LeBron was right. Cavs had a 8-man rotation. Warriors had a full 15-man roster. 2 of the Cavs starters were injured or don't any of you remember this?:biggums:

moongaze
04-24-2016, 03:27 AM
LeBron was right. Cavs had a 8-man rotation. Warriors had a full 15-man roster. 2 of the Cavs starters were injured or don't any of you remember this?:biggums:

:oldlol:

insidehoops
04-24-2016, 03:53 AM

:biggums:

insidehoops
04-24-2016, 03:56 AM

Correct.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 05:13 AM
Correct.

Incorrect.

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 07:46 AM
Incorrect.

prove your point then and stop dodging the question. Which prime superstars on the Cavs were you referring to when Lebron announced his return?

Dragonyeuw
04-24-2016, 08:42 AM
It's a stupid argument used to tear down great players depending on the argument, same with the whole 'sidekick' nonsense. Most great championship teams, with few exceptions, are 'stacked' in some form relative to their competition in any given year.

Psileas
04-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Because, per most mindless American posters, supporting individual players is way more important and meaningful than supporting teams. Deep inside, most of these losers hope that favorite superstar either plays for teams surrounded by garbage or, even better, surrounded by good players who will do everything fine except score, so that his team can both win enough and he can still find excuses when they don't ("he had to carry all the scoring load :cry: ").

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 08:58 AM
prove your point then and stop dodging the question. Which prime superstars on the Cavs were you referring to when Lebron announced his return?

Don't be an idiot.

Lebron's agent said:

"Look bro, Cavs have just won the very first pick in the draft 3 years in a row. Your chances of winning with them are the highest of any team in the East. Let's leave this aging Miami team and go back to Cleveland. It would make a great story and because right now your legacy is suffering in Miami with the 2/4 record on a stacked team.

So sure enough lebron goes to the Cavs and the team is so stacked they take him right to the finals.

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Don't be an idiot.

Lebron's agent said:

"Look bro, Cavs have just won the very first pick in the draft 3 years in a row. Your chances of winning with them are the highest of any team in the East. Let's leave this aging Miami team and go back to Cleveland. It would make a great story and because right now your legacy is suffering in Miami with the 2/4 record on a stacked team.

So sure enough lebron goes to the Cavs and the team is so stacked they take him right to the finals.

You talk too much for a little fellow.

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 09:01 AM
You talk too much for a little fellow.

Just be patient little fella from the 3rd world. 2/7 is coming soon.

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 09:02 AM
Just be patient little fella from the 3rd world. 2/7 is coming soon.

3/7 brah. And you blow your head off with a gun.

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 09:04 AM
3/7 brah. And you blow your head off with a gun.

2/7 and your tears will taste good.

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 09:07 AM
2/7 and your tears will taste good.

Rent Free.

To Answer the OP's question. Basketball is a team sports. /End Thread.

VengefulAngel
04-24-2016, 09:21 AM
:biggums:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Jeff, quick question are we ever going to get PM's back?

Thanks! :)

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Don't be an idiot.

Lebron's agent said:

All i see is you beating around the bush. I asked a pretty simple question and neither you or Stalker can answer it. Name me the "Superstars in their prime" that Lebron joined when he returned to Cleveland. Thats exactly what the claim was so back it up or move over.

Bringing in Anthony Bennett or rookie Wiggins doesn't really help your cause

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 09:34 AM
All i see is you beating around the bush. I asked a pretty simple question and neither you or Stalker can answer it. Name me the "Superstars in their prime" that Lebron joined when he returned to Cleveland. Thats exactly what the claim was so back it up or move over.

Bringing in Anthony Bennett or rookie Wiggins doesn't really help your cause

I never said he joined superstars in their prime during his trip back to Cavs.

He did that with Miami and it didn't work out for him at 2/4, so he ran to a team that had the best promise of young talent/trading power due to having won the first draft pick 3 years in a row. The evidence is that team took him right to the finals.

He's going to be 2/7 after this finals anyway, and Stalker4life will stay winning while bron fan stays losing.

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 09:39 AM
I never said he joined superstars in their prime during his trip back to Cavs.

He did that with Miami and it didn't work out for him at 2/4, so he ran to a team that had the best promise of young talent/trading power due to having won the first draft pick 3 years in a row. The evidence is that team took him right to the finals.

He's going to be 2/7 after this finals anyway, and Stalker4life will stay winning while bron fan stays losing.

Well why do you quote my post then and asking me not to be an idiot? Did you mean to quote the Stalker's post?

This is the quote i was replying to:

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Bran left his team to join a team with enough trading power to get kevin love. That team contained 2 prime superstars in Irving and Love and took Bron to the finals that very same year.

Bron colludes to attempt to win rings and fails a majority of the time. It's what he does.

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 11:07 AM
Pistons#21 just destroyed and ethered this manlet.

Hey Yo
04-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Don't be an idiot.

Lebron's agent said:

Telling others not to be idiots??

Check your facts LBJStraight_BallinFTW. Just like you talked about MJ's Senior year at UNC. :oldlol:

btw...you got a link to that "alleged" quote from James' agent saying Cavs won the draft 3yrs in a row.... :oldlol:

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 12:26 PM

Check your facts LBJStraight_BallinFTW. Just like you talked about MJ's Senior year at UNC. :oldlol:

btw...you got a link to that "alleged" quote from James' agent saying Cavs won the draft 3yrs in a row.... :oldlol:

He likes to make up facts just like his boy Stalker. thats all they have going for them. Team full of superstars and winning the draft 3 years in a row...apparently the Cavs had Anthony Davis on their roster. :rolleyes:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't think it should (clowns acting like Magic playing with HOFers is supposed to make him less great :oldlol:), but hopping from team to team in your PRIME? I don't know... There's something to be said about competition, and as a fan, that aspect cheapens the quality somewhat.

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 02:37 PM
He likes to make up facts just like his boy Stalker. thats all they have going for them. Team full of superstars and winning the draft 3 years in a row...apparently the Cavs had Anthony Davis on their roster. :rolleyes:

Meltdown :lol

The very fact that the Cavs took Lebron to the finals as soon as he joined them that very year supports stalkers logic. Prior to Lebron joining them, they had won the very first pick in the draft for 3 straight years.

Bron is a colluding loser who joins stacked teams in the east so that he can make it to the finals only to choke and lose, just like he will do this year.

Poor bran stans have themselves backed into a corner and can't do a damn thing about it. Most expensive team, most stacked....no excuses.

scuzzy
04-24-2016, 02:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Real14
04-24-2016, 02:50 PM
OP iz a straight bitch. Phuck Mr. Jabbar btw:coleman:

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 02:51 PM

I have nothing to prove...you guys have to be trolling.

Irving nor Love had ANY help before the Bran collusion, so of course they weren't going to make the playoffs. Irving only played 3 seasons without Bran and never had any help, literally one of the worst rosters ever assembled. Irving is a three time all-star and all-star game MVP. Love played in a bloodbath of a conference and is a three time all-star and 25 and 14 player, but there's no way with his pedestrian roster was he going to the playoffs.

Everyone knew Love was going to the Cavs as soon as Bran announced the decision to leave his aging superstar teammates for prime superstar teammates.

EVERYONE knew Love was going to Cleveland when Bran announced...WHY are the Branvestites the only ones denying it?

I know you guys are trolling me and probably touching yourselves when I respond, but I'm taking a poop and I like to work on my typing skills in the bathroom.

scuzzy
04-24-2016, 02:54 PM

The very fact that the Cavs took Lebron to the finals as soon as he joined them that very year supports stalkers logic. Prior to Lebron joining them

What supports Cavaliers falling to off the cliff after Lebron left in 2010? Miami 2014?

they had won the very first pick in the draft for 3 straight years.

No they didn't :lol

Poor bran stans have themselves backed into a corner and can't do a damn thing about it.

and yet you're still a 40yo arguing with "kids" on your multiple accounts, spending all your sunday afternoon online
:roll:

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 02:56 PM

Irving nor Love had ANY help before the Bran collusion, so of course they weren't going to make the playoffs. Irving only played 3 seasons without Bran and never had any help, literally one of the worst rosters ever assembled. Irving is a three time all-star and all-star game MVP. Love played in a bloodbath of a conference and is a three time all-star and 25 and 14 player, but there's no way with his pedestrian roster was he going to the playoffs.

Everyone knew Love was going to the Cavs as soon as Bran announced the decision to leave his aging superstar teammates for prime superstar teammates.

EVERYONE knew Love was going to Cleveland when Bran announced...WHY are the Branvestites the only ones denying it?

I know you guys are trolling me and probably touching yourselves when I respond, but I'm taking a poop and I like to work on my typing skills in the bathroom.

Justin stays WINNG while Branvestites continue to hold the L.

2/7 is going to be an epic "I told you so" moment on ISH. :cheers:

Let's look at Cavs draft history:

2011 - round #1 pick #1 - Kyrie
2011 - round #1 pick #4 - Tristan Thompson
2012 - round #1 pick #4 - Dion Waiters
2013 - round #1 pick #1 - Anthony Bennett
2014 - round #1 pick #1 - Andrew Wiggins

Like I said, the top #1 pick in the draft within a 4 year time span.

If he chokes in the finals with a team that has had that kind of trading power, it will be an epic day on ISH.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Justin stays WINNG while Branvestites continue to hold the L.

2/7 is going to be an epic "I told you so" moment on ISH. :cheers:

The truth always wins, fam. :cheers:

scuzzy
04-24-2016, 03:03 PM
so he ran to a team that had the best promise of young talent/trading power due to having won the first draft pick 3 years in a row. .

Prior to Lebron joining them, they had won the very first pick in the draft for 3 straight years.

Like I said, the top #1 pick in the draft within a 4 year time span.

Pa

The

Tic

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 03:52 PM

So all this long post and you're pretty much admitting Love is the one that joined Lebron on the Cavs after he announced his return and not the other way around....:hammerhead:
There wasnt any superstars in their prime on that Cavs team like you were claiming at first.

Irving wasn't a superstar at the time either, let alone in his prime. He probably is just entering his prime right now

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 03:56 PM

The very fact that the Cavs took Lebron to the finals as soon as he joined them that very year supports stalkers logic. Prior to Lebron joining them, they had won the very first pick in the draft for 3 straight years.

Bron is a colluding loser who joins stacked teams in the east so that he can make it to the finals only to choke and lose, just like he will do this year.

Poor bran stans have themselves backed into a corner and can't do a damn thing about it. Most expensive team, most stacked....no excuses.

when has this happened? Why do you keep on making up facts? :no:

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 03:57 PM
when has this happened? Why do you keep on making up facts? :no:

It was worse than I thought. Add in two #4 picks!

Leaving the Heat for a team that had a history of this...

.....Is straight collusion.

Hence the reason why Cavs took lebron right to finals as soon as he joined them.

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2016, 04:04 PM
It was worse than I thought. Add in two #4 picks!

Leaving the Heat for a team that had a history of this...

.....Is straight collusion.

Hence the reason why Cavs took lebron right to finals as soon as he joined them.

how about that #1 pick 3 years in a row though?

Bennett and Waiters! Stacked :bowdown:

LBJFTW
04-24-2016, 04:12 PM

So there was 1 year in between...its still three #1 picks in a 4 year span and it's even worse when you factor in those two #4 picks. Serious trading power and Lebron ran right to them knowing this.

Colluding disrespected loser that is destined for 2/7.

Tears will taste good. I can hardly wait!

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 06:06 PM
The Little Fellow is melting down. PistonsFan#21 is pummelling him.

Baller1986
04-24-2016, 06:07 PM

You need to stop replying to his posts. The Dude is a mental case.

Springsteen
04-24-2016, 06:10 PM
It depends entirely on how the team came to be stacked. Let's look at the current stacked teams.

GSW - put together, Curry remained patient and let the pieces fall into place

Spurs - from the admiral to duncan/Manu/Parker to Kawhi and LMA... teams been a contender as long as we can remember

Cavs - Completely bought team that Lebron jumped Miami for. Most expensive team in the league, playing in the weakest conference. A joke of a franchise who's entire front office is a joke, who's coach is a joke, and who's leader is a cancer who will never lead them to a ring. I feel sorry for Love and Irving. The people of Cleveland just want Lebron to go away so that they can be a legitimate contender once again without having the most expensive lineup.

We will see soon enough that 2/7 is pure shit and the epitome of what defines a superstar loser.

This post basically sums up the retarded warped viewpoints spewed on this forum. :facepalm

Stringer Bell
04-24-2016, 08:16 PM
So all this long post and you're pretty much admitting Love is the one that joined Lebron on the Cavs after he announced his return and not the other way around....:hammerhead:
There wasnt any superstars in their prime on that Cavs team like you were claiming at first.

Irving wasn't a superstar at the time either, let alone in his prime. He probably is just entering his prime right now

Yeah, I'd say it's a stretch to call Irving a "prime superstar". Love too. Lebron went back to a team with good young talent where he also wields a lot of power. Some of the articles written, even by Windhorst, give the impression that the biggest reason for his move back to Cleveland is that the organization will bend over for him.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Noooo...Irving isn't a superstar.

The lengths some people will go to defend Bran's colluding.

:facepalm

Stringer Bell
04-25-2016, 02:35 PM

I'll throw in Duncan in there too when people degrade his rings. I've even heard people say Duncan was "carried" for his last 3 rings. :wtf:

The Spurs title team in 2014 was indeed deep in talent, but Duncan at the time was arguably still the best player.

And it's probably said by Kobe "stans" since both Kobe and Duncan have 5 rings.

Legends66NBA7
04-25-2016, 02:45 PM
Because the ones who use it as a negative connotation are stupid and nobody should take them seriously.

Hope that helps.