PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets are an incompetent organization

lilteapot
04-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Curry complains about a wet spot BEFORE the game and they don't clean it and eventually he hurts his knee, and even Motiejunas slips on it apparently.

I am so glad they are losing in 5.

StephHamann
04-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Harden needs to shave that beard, he will never gain any respect with that ugly taliban looking thing.

Smook A.
04-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Harden needs to shave that beard, he will never gain any respect with that ugly taliban looking thing.
Why does his beard affect you :oldlol: it's his, he likes it and makes money off of it too, who gives a ****. I bet Davis' brow bothers you too.

bobopenguin
04-24-2016, 06:26 PM
Why does his beard affect you :oldlol: it's his, he likes it and makes money off of it too, who gives a ****. I bet Davis' brow bothers you too.

Lebrons headband and hairline bothers every none bron fans.:oldlol:

PP34Deuce
04-24-2016, 06:38 PM
The team is definitely missing areas

They need a competent back up PG. Terry should only play in blowouts and his defense really hurt them out there.

Dwight may want max money, I say go for an active garbage man at C who will embrace his role. Noah has been banged up but I think he has 2-3 good years left in him to be what Houston needs at C.

Keep Beasley as a sixth man. He's not a starter that you can rely on but as a sixth man, he could easily give you 16-17 ppg off the bench.

Jeff Van gundy would be a good pick up.