PDA

View Full Version : "Our guys play for eachother they were playing for Steph in the second half"- S. Kerr

warriorfan
04-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Our guys play for each other they were playing for Steph in the second half
-Steve Kerr at post game press conference

This backs up what I was saying earlier.

Steph going down inspired the warriors and gave them something to rally around

Curry's leadership and attitute makes an imprint on the game even when he isn't on the court. These are the intangibles that winners have that don't show up in the stat sheet. Intangibles that players like Wilt, LeBron, and Oscar Robertson were lacking. CP3 seems to be one following in those foot steps.

Cocaine80s
04-24-2016, 06:37 PM
More like they wanted to prove that they dont need him

3ball
04-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Steve Kerr has more knowing on this subject than a LeBron fan who is a troll.
Kerr wouldn't have made such a big deal about it by saying that, if the injury wasn't kind of serious

handbanana
04-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Kerr wouldn't have made such a big deal about it by saying that, if the injury wasn't kind of serious

Yeah, i have a bad feeling about this.. MRI scheduled for Monday

LAZERUSS
04-24-2016, 07:20 PM
More like they wanted to prove that they dont need him

And they don't.

They have 10 other players who can more than make up for his loss. Their versatility is unmatched...even by the Spurs. And, they are actually a much better defensive team without Curry.

sd3035
04-24-2016, 08:38 PM
That energy came from Draymond Green. He had a special little moment with Steph exactly when they decided he couldn't play

Green came out on fire, then The Warriors fed off it and had a tidal wave of momentum, while the Rockets seemed to not give a **** :lol

34-24 Footwork
04-24-2016, 09:07 PM
And they don't.

They have 10 other players who can more than make up for his loss. Their versatility is unmatched...even by the Spurs. And, they are actually a much better defensive team without Curry.

Wow. WTF? Do you watch Curry play, at all?? On the defensive end, I agree.

On the offensive end, you can't really believe that they won't miss Curry's point production....

DoctorP
04-24-2016, 09:08 PM
but it's temporary

34-24 Footwork
04-24-2016, 09:14 PM
The people that are hoping this injury is serious should off themselves....ASAP.
I'm not even a GSW fan, but they are the most exciting team by far and Curry is CLEARLY the best player in the NBA the last 2 years. He led this team to a historical record and deserves a chance to play in the playoffs.

jstern
04-24-2016, 09:19 PM
Steph Curry was crying in the locker room. Apparently that motivated his team.