PDA

View Full Version : Irving is leading the Cavs in the first round, but will Bran allow it in the finals?

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 10:57 PM
Will Bran allow Irving to organically lead the team in scoring, since he's the best scorer on the team, or will he forcefully insert his stats in the finals to ensure he wins the FMVP?

Real talk.

Bran basically quit in the 2011 finals because he knew Wade was going to win FMVP and was the alpha player. Can Bran win a title organically? We know he refuses to allow a team to be organic, preferring to collude with superstars to ensure there's no competition.

Will he possibly sacrifice a title in order to get his stats and FMVP?

Cocaine80s
04-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Lebron is winning fmvp no matter what Kyrie and Love do

Everyone knows Lebron is the leader

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 10:59 PM

So you're admitting the voting is rigged in order to market a certain player.

Sounds about right.

jimmy77x
04-24-2016, 11:04 PM

Proved what everyone knows already :lol bran could average 10 points per game and will still receive finals mvp no matter what because he is a spoon fed spoiled bitch given every he wants. #Legivennotearned

PP34Deuce
04-24-2016, 11:06 PM

Kyrie could average 32 4 and 4 in the finals, if Lebron averages 23 10 and 8-9 assists, he will get it based off his impact.

Honestly don't think Lebron cares about the stats as much as people think. He wants to lead this team to a championship.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2016, 11:09 PM
Kyrie could average 32 4 and 4 in the finals, if Lebron averages 23 10 and 8-9 assists, he will get it based off his impact.

Honestly don't think Lebron cares about the stats as much as people think. He wants to lead this team to a championship.

:biggums:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

Cocaine80s
04-24-2016, 11:12 PM
:biggums:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg
Nice, even i know how to use photoshop