PDA

View Full Version : When Feminists and BLM Unite, they can achieve great things!

Nick Young
04-25-2016, 11:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuNUrnaZVs&feature=youtu.be&t=15s
When black and white unite, it can be alright! :applause:

Their leader is a boy in a dress with pink hair and a megaphone.

Im Still Ballin
04-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Focus on cash flow over capital gains Nicholas. Be clever in your investments, and you can save thousands cutting perfectly legal corners around taxes

UK2K
04-25-2016, 11:59 AM
White women don't want to be anywhere near blacks :lol

Nick Young
04-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Focus on cash flow over capital gains Nicholas. Be clever in your investments, and you can save thousands cutting perfectly legal corners around taxes
this is all I do bro.Zero effort income streams is the way.

Im Still Ballin
04-25-2016, 12:07 PM
this is all I do bro.Zero effort income streams is the way.
I knew i could tell you were a step ahead of the competition.

Long Duck Dong
04-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Why do liberals have such a problem with being recorded? They see one guy holding up a cell phone and they mobilize to eject him.

NumberSix
04-25-2016, 01:36 PM
Why do liberals have such a problem with being recorded? They see one guy holding up a cell phone and they mobilize to eject him.
To be fair, does anybody really like random strangers sticking their phones in their face and recording them?

Nick Young
04-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Filming their antics is the best way to expose them for the frauds their are.

Liberals rely on sensationalism and acting like victims and inventing false crimes made against them. Just look at Jackie the UVA "rape victim", the Colombia Mattress Girl who lied about getting raped, and Marissa Click the insane anti-free press professor. Video reveals their fraudulent true colors for all the world to see.

Long Duck Dong
04-25-2016, 01:51 PM
To be fair, does anybody really like random strangers sticking their phones in their face and recording them?

Not really but she's sticking her face and hand in his phone, not the other way around. He's clearly trying to record over the top of her, towards the front before she tries to put a stop to it. Then the gestapo moves in on him.