PDA

View Full Version : This is only the same as the Cavs injury, if BOTH Curry and Draymond can't play

Dray n Klay
04-25-2016, 02:33 PM
... In the Finals

Cavs lost an all-star PG and PF last Finals.

Curry and Draymond are All-star PG's and PF's as well, they're equal

Curry = 3x all-star Irving = 3x all-star

Draymond = 1x all-star Love = 3x all-star

Curry + Draymond = Irving + Love

Its basic algebra, they cancel each other out (although most of ISH probably can't do basic math)

Therefore Warrior fans can't talk unless BOTH Curry and Draymond can't play in the Finals, as its the same as Kyrie and Love going down. :no:

hold this L
04-25-2016, 02:35 PM
Wouldn't it be if Dray/Klay were missing since Steph/Lebron are the best players for each team?

:whatever:

Dr Hawk
04-25-2016, 02:36 PM
Didn't you say Cavs only had 1 all-star?

AirBonner
04-25-2016, 02:37 PM
Wouldn't it be if Dray/Klay were missing since Steph/Lebron are the best players for each team?

isn't LeBron a role player?

Dray n Klay

Cavs lost an all-star PG and PF last Finals.

Curry and Draymond are All-star PG's and PF's as well, they're equal

Curry = 3x all-star Irving = 3x all-star

Draymond = 1x all-star Love = 3x all-star

Curry + Draymond = Irving + Love

You obviously can't read

kamil
No, Curry > LeBron*

It'd more or less the same if Klay and Draymond were out.

MP.Trey
04-25-2016, 02:38 PM
Are you calling Klay the Warriors' best player or LeBron the Cavs' third best player? Either way, you're retarded.

Kawhi
04-25-2016, 02:39 PM
When Irving and Love play: LeBron has no help.
When Irving and Love are injured: LeBron's help was injured.

That agenda.

Dray n Klay
04-25-2016, 02:40 PM
Are you calling Klay the Warriors' best player or LeBron the Cavs' third best player? Either way, you're retarded.

I'm calling Curry and Draymond all-stars, and Kyrie was an all-star last season when he was injured, so they cancel out

Curry = Kyrie

Draymond = Love

Levity
04-25-2016, 02:43 PM
swing and a miss! strike 809, DK :(

better luck next time

jimmy77x
04-25-2016, 02:46 PM
I'm calling Curry and Draymond all-stars, and Kyrie was an all-star last season when he was injured, so they cancel out

Curry = Kyrie

Draymond = Love

So you're comparing Kyrie to the best player in the world Fudge? :lol Kyrie will never sniff an MVP in his life.

MP.Trey
04-25-2016, 02:47 PM

Curry = Kyrie

Draymond = Love
Curry and Draymond are on another level. Kyrie and Love are great players but they're not getting MVP trophies, votes, rings, All-Defensive votes, etc. like Curry/Draymond are.

LeBron played the finals as the best player on his team with his 2nd/3rd option. It's not the same unless Curry would have to do tha without Klay/Draymond.

Nilocon165
04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
Didn't you say Cavs only had 1 all-star?
Shut it down its ovahhhhh!!!!!
Op will sort of have a point if it's just curry though

warriorfan
04-25-2016, 02:51 PM

Curry = Kyrie

Draymond = Love

This is actually kind of right according to the first round of the playoffs so far

Kyrie and Curry are the first options of their team

Klay and LeBron are the second options of their team

Draymond and Love are the third options of their team

Fantastic basketball analysis, Dray n' Klay, I'm extremely impressed :applause:

Terahite
04-25-2016, 02:52 PM

Did you watch the last game of the Cavs-Pistons series? Irving is clearly better than Lebron.

oarabbus
04-25-2016, 03:05 PM
You don't even need OPs algebra to evaluate 2/6

Bandito
04-25-2016, 03:07 PM
Thats not math Or algebra for that matter.

bdreason
04-25-2016, 05:14 PM
The difference is the Warriors play in the Western Conference. We can't coast to the NBA Finals without our key players like the Cavs do.

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Fair Enough

k0kakw0rld
04-25-2016, 06:02 PM
No, Curry > LeBron*

It'd more or less the same if Klay and Draymond were out.
In wayne's world?

Yup a world full of crackheads

Chokefree
04-25-2016, 06:23 PM

Curry = Kyrie

Draymond = Love
What the phuck drugs are you on? I remember you talking shit on kyrie and love saying they arent all stars blah blah....now you say kyrie is an allstar? Nikka you trippin no wonder you flip burgers as your career....

jbryan1984
04-25-2016, 08:03 PM
Not to mention we also lost Varejao who was our starting center before he got hurt. So yeah, three starters we lost for the finals.