PDA

View Full Version : What a Huge Letdown For Our Cavalier Nation

Monta Ellis MVP
04-25-2016, 03:33 PM
Hey y'all this is your Big Time Pacer fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well checking in here. Ever since last season's finals this year has been a roller coaster for us Cavalier fans. After the disappointing finals finish, we could dismiss most of it due to injuries to our players and LeBron faltering under the added pressure that put onto him. We thought this was our year and then Steph Curry and Golden State hit another gear that no one thought was possible and they beat Jordan's Bulls as the Greatest Team of All Time. Even with our healthy All-Star players and underrated acquisitions we seemed no match for this legendary juggernaut of a team.

Playoff time comes around and now Kyrie looks like the Kyrie of old, pre-LeBron, and Kevin Love looks like the Minnesota Kevin Love with the additional freedom he was granted on offense. LeBron looked more comfortable submitting himself into a secondary role, a role that he has always been his true style. With these factors we swept a tough Pistons team no problem and on the other side of the league...Steph Curry has a freak accident and looks like he is out of the playoffs! Finally it looks everything has fallen into place for us. This is a job that LeBron can do, beat the Curryless Warriors.

Now all of a sudden we are getting reports that Steph Curry is only going to be out for 1 to 2 weeks.

Let me get this clear.

We don't wish injury on ANYONE here. Let's be serious we are very desperate at this point and realistically we don't see any other way on beating Golden State with out a serious injury to Steph Curry. Our team has a questionable head coach, LeBron's age is increasing and his athleticism is rapidly declining, our payroll is totally unsustainable and our fanbase is dwindling due to obvious reasons I will not go into at this point of time.

This could of been our year if Curry was not playing. Although I do not think we are going to be that lucky.

Stringer Bell
04-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Cleveland would be the underdog against San Antonio as well as Golden State.

moongaze
04-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Not everyone can be as lucky as golden state was last year

AirBonner
04-25-2016, 03:42 PM
Warriors are not even guaranteed to make it to the conference championship let alone the finals.

Nilocon165
04-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Didn't read

LeBulldoze

Bandito
04-25-2016, 03:50 PM
... LeBron looked more comfortable submitting himself into a secondary role, a role that he has always been his true style....
:roll:

HurricaneKid
04-25-2016, 04:27 PM
Someone show me something, anything that would suggest Curry might be back in a week. It doesn't exist.

swagga
04-25-2016, 04:38 PM
meltdown:roll:

BlakFrankWhite
04-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Hey y'all this is your Big Time Pacer fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well checking in here. Ever since last season's finals this year has been a roller coaster for us Cavalier fans. After the disappointing finals finish, we could dismiss most of it due to injuries to our players and LeBron faltering under the added pressure that put onto him. We thought this was our year and then Steph Curry and Golden State hit another gear that no one thought was possible and they beat Jordan's Bulls as the Greatest Team of All Time. Even with our healthy All-Star players and underrated acquisitions we seemed no match for this legendary juggernaut of a team.

Playoff time comes around and now Kyrie looks like the Kyrie of old, pre-LeBron, and Kevin Love looks like the Minnesota Kevin Love with the additional freedom he was granted on offense. LeBron looked more comfortable submitting himself into a secondary role, a role that he has always been his true style. With these factors we swept a tough Pistons team no problem and on the other side of the league...Steph Curry has a freak accident and looks like he is out of the playoffs! Finally it looks everything has fallen into place for us. This is a job that LeBron can do, beat the Curryless Warriors.

Now all of a sudden we are getting reports that Steph Curry is only going to be out for 1 to 2 weeks.

Let me get this clear.

We don't wish injury on ANYONE here. Let's be serious we are very desperate at this point and realistically we don't see any other way on beating Golden State with out a serious injury to Steph Curry. Our team has a questionable head coach, LeBron's age is increasing and his athleticism is rapidly declining, our payroll is totally unsustainable and our fanbase is dwindling due to obvious reasons I will not go into at this point of time.

This could of been our year if Curry was not playing. Although I do not think we are going to be that lucky.
And now the warriorfan inbred goes on a tearful rant

Butthurt AIDS victim

swagga
04-25-2016, 04:46 PM
And now the warriorfan inbred goes on a tearful rant

Butthurt AIDS victim

probably bet his house on the warriors too, god I love the playoffs :rockon: the meltdowns are real sons!

MiseryCityTexas
04-25-2016, 04:51 PM
Cleveland would be the underdog against San Antonio as well as Golden State.

Not if Love and Irving are a 100% healthy. Everyone forgot that Love was hurt, and Kyrie was killing Curry until he got hurt.

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Mr. Jabbar

Smoke117
04-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Terrible troll account...that you even took the time to type all that bullshit is embarrassing.

Eye Test
04-25-2016, 04:58 PM
Didnt read

LeBehemoth

WayOfWad3
04-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Am I the only one who never thought Curry's injury was that serious? I knew it wasn't good but I never thought he'd be out more than a couple of weeks

MiseryCityTexas
04-25-2016, 05:29 PM
I hope the Cavs win it all if the Rockets don't pull off of some type of miracle and win the championship. The Cavs and the city of Cleveland deserve to win a championship.

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 05:30 PM
I hope the Cavs win it all if the Rockets don't pull off of some type of miracle and win the championship. The Cavs and the city of Cleveland deserve to win a championship.

Thank you Brah. You're always been a class act.

Bankaii
04-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Am I the only one who never thought Curry's injury was that serious? I knew it wasn't good but I never thought he'd be out more than a couple of weeks
Nah tbh just looking at the fall it wasn't even that bad, Curry is just made of glass and silly puddy.

Most other players would have walked it off and been fine.

CelticBaller
04-25-2016, 06:21 PM
who the **** would be a pacers fan and a cavaliers fan?

troll account