PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers

KingPush
04-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Cavs in 6 over the Spurs :applause:

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 06:00 PM
I love to see them vs. Clippers or Thunder.

dazzer87
04-25-2016, 06:04 PM
I love to see them vs. Clippers or Thunder.
cause vs spurs will = 2/7

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 06:05 PM
cause vs spurs will = 2/7

Cavs in 5

StephHamann
04-25-2016, 06:18 PM
Cavs in 5

7-2=5

Lebran

CelticBaller
04-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Cavs beating the Spurs?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs5Rings2014
04-25-2016, 06:22 PM
Cavs in 5

Account bet?

alanLA92
04-25-2016, 06:45 PM
Lebron going to lose to the Spurs again.

kamil
04-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Lebron going to lose to the Spurs again.

2/7 incoming!

Proctor
04-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Account bet?
Not worth it, he has dozens of accounts.

No need to bet, we know the Spurs would beat the Cavaliers. :cheers:

Spurs5Rings2014
04-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Not worth it, he has dozens of accounts.

No need to bet, we know the Spurs would beat the Cavaliers. :cheers:

You have a point, mate. Another ring incoming.

:cheers:

kamil
04-25-2016, 06:53 PM
Duncan's gonna be 6/7 soon while LeShortcut is going to be 2/7.

WITNESS GREATNESS!

ErhnamDjinn
04-25-2016, 06:55 PM
what makes you think they will get passed GSW or the Spurs so easily when they were lackluster against Detroit.

Spurs m8
04-25-2016, 06:57 PM
LOL Cavs are trash

Spurs5Rings2014
04-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Duncan's gonna be 6/7 soon while LeShortcut is going to be 2/7.

WITNESS GREATNESS!

:bowdown:

LBJFTW
04-25-2016, 08:04 PM
Another FMVP for kawhi.

RedBlackAttack
04-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Thread is obvious hyperbole, but...

what makes you think they will get passed GSW or the Spurs so easily when they were lackluster against Detroit.

Lackluster? Really?

If anything has been lackluster, it is the WC 5-8 seeds. Unfortunately, the Cavs didn't have the benefit of facing that disaster of a Rockets team. The Pistons were 5 games over .500 and 17-8 since adding Tobias Harris, beating GSW, OKC and a host of other top-rated teams in the process.

They are well coached, stacked with young talent and they fought all the way to the end of every game, even when facing big deficits.

The fact that the Cavs swept them is pretty surprising, actually.

bobopenguin
04-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Account bet?

dude has like 10accs

Spurs5Rings2014
04-25-2016, 09:07 PM
dude has like 10accs

Fair enough.

:oldlol:

Derka
04-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Warriors could still beat LA or Portland without Steph and there's a decent chance he'd be back out there for the WCFs. Wouldn't be ISH without overreactions though :lol

kamil
04-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Another FMVP for kawhi.

LOL!!

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 09:36 PM
Fair enough.

:oldlol:

I want real money. How about $100 bucks??

Proctor
04-25-2016, 09:54 PM
I want real money. How about $100 bucks??
Do you even have $100 to your name to give away?

Lebron23
04-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Do you even have $100 to your name to give away?

Yes

Goofsta Knicca
04-25-2016, 11:49 PM
LeBald is on the warpath. This n*gga for real this year.

SteelerKobeFan
04-26-2016, 08:11 AM
Thread is obvious hyperbole, but...

Lackluster? Really?

If anything has been lackluster, it is the WC 5-8 seeds. Unfortunately, the Cavs didn't have the benefit of facing that disaster of a Rockets team. The Pistons were 5 games over .500 and 17-8 since adding Tobias Harris, beating GSW, OKC and a host of other top-rated teams in the process.

They are well coached, stacked with young talent and they fought all the way to the end of every game, even when facing big deficits.

The fact that the Cavs swept them is pretty surprising, actually.

RBA,

I like you as a poster and I think you bring good information to the board so I'm very surprised to hear this from you. Please do not act like the Cavs would have looked more dominant if they played the rockets instead of the pistons.

I know the Cavs and their fans have some sort of inferiority complex going on with GS, but if we are being honest, GS would have swept the Pistons and it wouldn't have been close. I don't know if the same could have been said if the Cavs played the Rockets.

As it is, you guys needed big games from Love and Kyrie AND for the Pistons to screw up down the stretch just to squeak out wins. That's with Drummond relegated to bench duty and Reggie freaking Jackson as the team's star closer. Really? The Pistons couldn't even score for large stretches of the game.

GS is even playing without their MVP and yet are up 3-1. So implying that GS had an easier go of it in the first round is disingenuous when you actually compare the circumstances. That is especially true given the vast differences in playoff experience and star quality of the Rockets vs the Pistons.

Look, I think the Cavs are a good team and would have beat any first round opponent but Lebron and the Heat/Cavs have always benefitted from playing in the Leastern Conference. So downplaying GS' opponents is hypocritical.

One more thing, tell the Cavs fans over at RCF that being happy about the Curry injury, calling it Karma, calling them the luckiest team in history after Paul's injury, etc. is a really bad look. They are bringing negative karma back on themselves. And for any Lebron fan to call someone else's path to the finals a "cakewalk" is seriously delusional. Ya'll take that "Woe is Cleveland Sports" sh!t too far.

KingPush
04-26-2016, 08:16 AM
RBA,

I like you as a poster and I think you bring good information to the board so I'm very surprised to hear this from you. Please do not act like the Cavs would have looked more dominant if they played the rockets instead of the pistons.

I know the Cavs and their fans have some sort of inferiority complex going on with GS, but if we are being honest, GS would have swept the Pistons and it wouldn't have been close. I don't know if the same could have been said if the Cavs played the Rockets.

As it is, you guys needed big games from Love and Kyrie AND for the Pistons to screw up down the stretch just to squeak out wins. That's with Drummond relegated to bench duty and Reggie freaking Jackson as the team's star closer. Really? The Pistons couldn't even score for large stretches of the game.

GS is even playing without their MVP and yet are up 3-1. So implying that GS had an easier go of it in the first round is disingenuous when you actually compare the circumstances. That is especially true given the vast differences in playoff experience and star quality of the Rockets vs the Pistons.

Look, I think the Cavs are a good team and would have beat any first round opponent but Lebron and the Heat/Cavs have always benefitted from playing in the Leastern Conference. So downplaying GS' opponents is hypocritical.

One more thing, tell the Cavs fans over at RCF that being happy about the Curry injury, calling it Karma, calling them the luckiest team in history after Paul's injury, etc. is a really bad look. They are bringing negative karma back on themselves. And for any Lebron fan to call someone else's path to the finals a "cakewalk" is seriously delusional. Ya'll take that "Woe is Cleveland Sports" sh!t too far.
You sound hella salty

Warriors with no Curry are about to beat the Rockets in 5. Lets see if the Cavs even win the series vs Pistons with no Lebron

Leroy Jetson
04-26-2016, 10:00 AM
As a Spurs fan I am more worried about OKC and much more worried about Golden State. If the Spurs make the finals they will have already faced the toughest challenge making it out of the west. Does anyone actually think the Cavs are taking a game in San Antonio?

Lebron23
04-26-2016, 10:35 AM
As a Spurs fan I am more worried about OKC and much more worried about Golden State. If the Spurs make the finals they will have already faced the toughest challenge making it out of the west. Does anyone actually think the Cavs are taking a game in San Antonio?

last time the Cavs played the Spurs. They beat them.

ballinhun8
04-26-2016, 10:42 AM
last time the Cavs played the Spurs. They beat them.

Oh man in a meaningless regular season game.

Tell me more oh wise one...

tpols
04-26-2016, 10:44 AM

the cavs would get wrecked by the spurs worse than any other team from the west, but why the fear of okc? Spurs shouldnt have much problem with them imo