PDA

View Full Version : should POR implement hack a DJ tonight?

Dr Seuss
04-25-2016, 06:37 PM
DJ looked terrible at the line during the 4th. should they start this early in the game and let plumlee and aminu feast on the boards?

Proctor
04-25-2016, 06:42 PM
One of Stotts' tendencies seems to me to be to foul DJ when his team is already down 15-20. Every instance I've seen in the regular season, anyway...haven't paid the best attention to the series yet.

By that time it's too late. He would happily spend 4 hours fouling him though.

Dr Seuss
04-25-2016, 07:01 PM
Ive only been able to watch a handful of quarters of their series. but i did catch the 4th quarter of game 3. DJ went to the line 2 or 3 times in the last few minutes of the game and bricked every single one of those free throws. if im stotts, i make him earn his playing time from the line. and if he cant, then CJ and Lillard are going to have a field day attacking the basket

KNOW1EDGE
04-25-2016, 07:16 PM
One of Stotts' tendencies seems to me to be to foul DJ when his team is already down 15-20. Every instance I've seen in the regular season, anyway...haven't paid the best attention to the series yet.

By that time it's too late. He would happily spend 4 hours fouling him though.

They fouled last game in the 3rd and 4th quarters with the lead. And it worked. DJ missed and the Blazers won.

No doubt DJ will be shooting free throws tonight with an extended clip.

I also expect the Blazers to win again tonight

Proctor
04-25-2016, 08:07 PM
They fouled last game in the 3rd and 4th quarters with the lead. And it worked. DJ missed and the Blazers won.

No doubt DJ will be shooting free throws tonight with an extended clip.

I also expect the Blazers to win again tonight
Yeah, I only caught the last minute. I expect the Blazers will win tonight too. Still waiting for the day these hack-a-thon's extend the game 2 hours and Inside the NBA starts at 5am. :roll: