PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving vs Detroit: 28/2/5 on 59% TS, 47% from 3

DaOldLion
04-25-2016, 10:57 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Led his team in scoring, TS%, second in assist, second in steals and only had 6 turnovers for the entire series.

KingPush
04-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Nice, just confirms that Cavs wouldve won last finals with him healthy

RedBlackAttack
04-25-2016, 11:03 PM
He also kept his effort and energy high on the defensive end while still being focused when we had to scramble with cross-matches and rotations.

Meanwhile it always seemed like when the Pistons were gaining momentum, he'd hit them in the gut with a shot or when the Cavs needed a dagger in the clutch, he hit it.

He had a great series.

Jacks3
04-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Plus a 121 ORTG. :eek:

Bankaii
04-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Kyrie:applause:
Agenda threads:applause:

DaOldLion
04-25-2016, 11:17 PM

so making this thread giving props to my favorite player is an agenda thread.. :rolleyes: :wtf:

stfu

TommyGriffin
04-25-2016, 11:19 PM
We can't congratulate Irving on a great series? Wow, stop being so insecure. It's embarrassing.

RedBlackAttack
04-25-2016, 11:22 PM
I don't know... I think in order to see an agenda with this thread, you have to have your own agenda.

Only one guy is allowed to be lauded on a team? And, to note any other invaluable contributions is having an "agenda"?

He played a great series. Nothing wrong with recognizing it. People rooting for the Cavs (even LeBron player-fans) should be happy.

riseagainst
04-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Best player on the Cavs by far.
Then they still have decent all-stars in Lebron and Kevin Love.
Most stacked team in the league.
No excuses.

Bankaii
04-25-2016, 11:46 PM
I don't know... I think in order to see an agenda with this thread, you have to have your own agenda.

Only one guy is allowed to be lauded on a team? And, to note any other invaluuable contributions is having an "agenda"?

He played a great series. Nothing wrong with recognizing it. People rooting for the Cavs (even LeBron player-fans) should be happy.
Kyrie is my favorite player in the league. Me being a fan of Lebron will never change my high regards and praise for him.

But if you look at OP's posting history and even more specifically who he's an alt of, as I'm sure you're capable of finding out, you'd realize the agenda.

You've been around longer than me. Have you ever seen so many Kyrie praise threads? Do you really think this many people would be in such an awe if he wasn't Lebron's teammate?

warriorfan
04-25-2016, 11:51 PM
jameer is having a meltdown :roll:

34-24 Footwork
04-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Kyrie is my favorite player in the league. Me being a fan of Lebron will never change my high regards and praise for him.

But if you look at OP's posting history and even more specifically who he's an alt of, as I'm sure you're capable of finding out, you'd realize the agenda.

You've been around longer than me. Have you ever seen so many Kyrie praise threads? Do you really think this many people would be in such an awe if he wasn't Lebron's teammate?

This mofo is mad AF. If Kyrie has a great game then it's "Kyrie is my favorite though".

If he has a bad game, then it's "Kyrie is awful and will be the reason we lose in the playoffs/finals".

This guy is the biggest bran stan on the internet.

34-24 Footwork
04-25-2016, 11:57 PM
And to be honest, there's no possible way that you can simultaneously find both Kyrie and Lebron's game entertaining. Polar opposite.

Bankaii
04-26-2016, 12:09 AM
This mofo is mad AF. If Kyrie has a great game then it's "Kyrie is my favorite though".

If he has a bad game, then it's "Kyrie is awful and will be the reason we lose in the playoffs/finals".

This guy is the biggest bran stan on the internet.
Show me one post where I've ever badmouthed/lied about Kyrie/Love to prop up Lebron and I'll stop posting here for good.

Anyone that doesn't have your same bullshit opinion is a Lebron Stan to you. Your obsession with me/Lebron is pathetic.

DaOldLion
04-26-2016, 01:00 AM
apparently if you make a thread bout a player who had a good series you must have an alt, an agenda and be up to some sneaky stuff. meltodown :biggums: :biggums:

DaOldLion
04-26-2016, 01:02 AM

sorry that we didn't all start makin threads bout him when he was 19 and 20 years old with a bunch of sorry ass players around him. I guess since we didn't make any threads bout him in the first two years of his career we arent allowed to ever give him props :roll: :roll: if he was your favorite player like you said then you would have just moved on instead of looking for something that isnt there. Now do all of ISH a favor and

stfu

Bankaii
04-26-2016, 01:33 AM
sorry that we didn't all start makin threads bout him when he was 19 and 20 years old with a bunch of sorry ass players around him. I guess since we didn't make any threads bout him in the first two years of his career we arent allowed to ever give him props :roll: :roll: if he was your favorite player like you said then you would have just moved on instead of looking for something that isnt there. Now do all of ISH a favor and

stfu
I was going to ignore but you're spazzing out so ok.

You're one of the biggest Kobetards on this site and even worse you're an alt. All of your posts are either about Lebron or Kobe.
Have you ever even posted about your "favorite player" Kyrie on this site? Just one post.

I love Kyrie's game and want people to applaud his great series, but agenda threads are just gay. No one made threads when Kyrie was having a solid series in 2014, now al of sudden hes the star of the league.
I have no problem with praise threads, but when people like you or Lebron stans make threads strictly to put down another player it's pathetic.

RRR3
04-26-2016, 02:12 AM
And to be honest, there's no possible way that you can simultaneously find both Kyrie and Lebron's game entertaining. Polar opposite.
They're both extremely talented NBA players. Why is it hard to believe that someone can't enjoy both of them?

Anyone who appreciates the ability of the two of them can have fun watching both. They are both exciting players. Their styles differing doesn't change that

toprange
04-26-2016, 08:43 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Led his team in scoring, TS%, second in assist, second in steals and only had 6 turnovers for the entire series.
:applause: always good to hear a teammate of lebron getting recognition. This is not an agenda thread. Only lebron-dumbass fans would call this an agenda thread because lebron's teammate is getting recognition and that devalues lebron which is not allowed in their cult. Idiot fans :banghead:

SpaceJam
04-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Bankaii clearly melting down in this thread :oldlol:

A couple of weeks back he accused me of having an agenda because I asked another dude what the top 4 East teams record were against the West :oldlol:

Absolute muppet

Conspiracy Theorist Bankaii checking in

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2006-08/tinfoil-helmet-study.jpg

DaOldLion
04-26-2016, 10:45 AM
I was going to ignore but you're spazzing out so ok.

You're one of the biggest Kobetards on this site and even worse you're an alt. All of your posts are either about Lebron or Kobe.
Have you ever even posted about your "favorite player" Kyrie on this site? Just one post.

I love Kyrie's game and want people to applaud his great series, but agenda threads are just gay. No one made threads when Kyrie was having a solid series in 2014, now al of sudden hes the star of the league.
I have no problem with praise threads, but when people like you or Lebron stans make threads strictly to put down another player it's pathetic.

you got alll of that from one thread congradulating his first round? :oldlol: :oldlol: go spread your conspiracy theories ---hey guys.. ya can't make a thread about Kyrie because its an agenda..

"make a thread bout Kyrie = your an alt and have an agenda" - Bukakkeeiia
https://werunandride.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

DaOldLion
04-26-2016, 10:47 AM
but when people like you or Lebron stans make threads strictly to put down another player it's pathetic.

ok point me to where I put down another player in this thread :biggums::biggums:

TheMarkMadsen
04-26-2016, 10:58 AM
Kyrie had an amazing series, dagger after dagger while leading his team in scoring through every single game. But of course here on ISH the resident insecure bran stans get upset as **** when you compliment Kyrie's play

And what is this idiot talking about when he says nobody was talking about Kyrie until now, and again even if that was true.. why would it matter?

yeah dumbass. nobody talked about Kyrie until now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277637
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375093
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288741
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288626
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353910

there ya go, multiple threads from years ago and I only searched for threads that I posted in myself..

oh and what do you know, a "Kobe stan" like myself propping up Kyrie in 2013, saying shit like this in early 2013

Kyrie and i don't think twice about it.

Has that rare ability to be a go to scorer while also having control of the team/making smart plays

he's like a pass first shoot first point guard.

Kyrie has the potential to a 28 5 8 guy during his prime

so understand this, just because somebody is a fan of Kyrie who now just so happens to play with Lebron, doesn't mean they are trying to "shit" on Lebron by admiring Kyrie's play you insecure bitch.

People like him before and they still like him now so shut the hell up you stupid idiot and move along.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-26-2016, 11:03 AM
So many posters in here with pent up emotion. Looks like an estrogen war. :oldlol:

Anyway Kyrie is doing BIG things right now. Great to see the injury last year hasn't set him back.

HurricaneKid
04-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Kyrie is just SOOoooo much better off the ball than he is running offense. I'm glad the Cavs finally started playing that way. So much less ISO ball this series than I am used to seeing out of this team. Maybe they can put up a fight in the Finals after all.

LBJ 23
04-26-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't post much but I've always said Kyrie and Lebron complement each other perfectly. Hopefully it's only uphill from this point on.

34-24 Footwork
04-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Kyrie is just SOOoooo much better off the ball than he is running offense. I'm glad the Cavs finally started playing that way. So much less ISO ball this series than I am used to seeing out of this team. Maybe they can put up a fight in the Finals after all.

He needs Lebron to shoot better than 20% from 5 feet if they have a chance.

TommyGriffin
04-26-2016, 01:12 PM
Bankaii is an idiot. :facepalm