PDA

View Full Version : KD/Russ ETHER Mavs...Call Cuban/Charlie V idiots, KD says he might not be in league

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-26-2016, 05:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLcaZsuQL8

:biggums: :biggums: :applause:

aj1987
04-26-2016, 05:45 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I love KD and WB. :bowdown: :bowdown:

raprap
04-26-2016, 05:48 AM
Rooting for them now. I like the bad guy attitude :oldlol:

Nikola_
04-26-2016, 05:57 AM
tough boyz right dere

Horatio33
04-26-2016, 05:59 AM
Those two are the biggest crybabies in the league. Always seem to be crying in the media. They haven't won anything! So entitled.

Spurs m8
04-26-2016, 06:12 AM
They do act very entitled

sportjames23
04-26-2016, 06:16 AM
Rooting for them now. I like the bad guy attitude :oldlol:

I'll lose my shit if someone manips them onto some NWO gifs. :oldlol:

StephHamann
04-26-2016, 06:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLcaZsuQL8

:biggums: :biggums: :applause:

Looking all cool right now beating the sorry ass Mavs.

INb4

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2vi1lzo.jpg

against BRAN

Achilleas
04-26-2016, 06:48 AM
7 years and they didn't win anything,win something and then you can say whatever you want ,they are crybabies

:no:

DMAVS41
04-26-2016, 06:51 AM
For guys that have only made 1 finals and haven't won anything....they sure do act like they've accomplished a lot.

I do like the Thunder overall, but if they don't win it this year or next...it's one of the more underachieving runs of all time.

Having said that...KD is right...Cuban is a ****ing idiot and nobody should listen to him. Because Cuban hasn't done anything either. Lucking into on of the best franchise players of all time...and riding a historic post season to a title isn't anything of note for Cuban. He's built shit team after shit team around Dirk and repeatedly hurt the Mavs chances by antagonizing the NBA and other players.

He's clearly to blame, in large part, for the 06 finals disaster as well.

But Russ and KD need to do something before they can talk like this. They aren't even as good as the Stockton/Malone combo at this point.

Bosnian Sajo
04-26-2016, 07:45 AM
^
You're being foolish, this has NOTHING to do with what they have accomplished. Standing up for a friend, have you ever done that? Anyone ever stood up for you like that? Probably not since this is so foreign to you.

7 years and they didn't win anything,win something and then you can say whatever you want ,they are crybabies

:no:

wtf? Why do they have to win a championship just to be able to stand up for each other? What the hell has Charlie V done so that he can talk shit to an MVP winner and a top 3 PG in the league?

You guys are being silly. Durant stood up for his teammate vs Cuban, and the 2nd question was about Charlie V who has been pushing Westbrooks buttons all series while playing a killer 5mpg. You wanna talk about feeling entitled and all that bullshit? Look no further than CV.

aj1987
04-26-2016, 07:55 AM
The **** are people talking about titles for? KD was sticking up for his teammate after Cuban made those stupid comments.

kwajo
04-26-2016, 08:02 AM
What a bunch of sore winners, what happened to be gracious in victory? I love Westbrook's playing style, but he keeps doing and saying dickish things in the media that make him sound like he has a lot of growing up to do.

You Cant Ban Me
04-26-2016, 08:29 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61V3K1QZV5L._SY300_.jpg

bobopenguin
04-26-2016, 08:33 AM
Lol, Durant to mavs... not!

If today, instead of charlie v, we have dirk tuning Westbrook or KD, then I think both KD AMD Westbrook should just shut da hell up and swallow it.
Dirk is a proven legend, not charlie v.

Hawker
04-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Can't really disagree with what they said. I like that they aren't holding back. They're only talking shit because they were asked about others talking shit.

dazzer87
04-26-2016, 09:18 AM
1>0

sd3035
04-26-2016, 09:42 AM
Cuban was just trolling but CHarlie V is a useless nobody who was put in his place nicely :roll:

DMAVS41
04-26-2016, 09:44 AM
^
You're being foolish, this has NOTHING to do with what they have accomplished. Standing up for a friend, have you ever done that? Anyone ever stood up for you like that? Probably not since this is so foreign to you.

wtf? Why do they have to win a championship just to be able to stand up for each other? What the hell has Charlie V done so that he can talk shit to an MVP winner and a top 3 PG in the league?

You guys are being silly. Durant stood up for his teammate vs Cuban, and the 2nd question was about Charlie V who has been pushing Westbrooks buttons all series while playing a killer 5mpg. You wanna talk about feeling entitled and all that bullshit? Look no further than CV.

I'm talking about their overall demeanor. The whole annoyed with the media thing... WB cursing at fans...they act entitled... And they haven't done shit overall with a loaded roster for over half a decade now.

KD is accurate calling Cuban an idiot and sticking up for WB... Because he's obviously a superstar.

But a couple superstars that have just underachieved and melt down in close games don't need to be acting like they have it all figured out. It's not a good look... Especially with a team coming next that has the potential to make them look like idiots themselves.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 10:47 AM
"he's A idiot" yea kay KD :oldlol:

tmacattack33
04-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Good answers to stupid things done and said by Cuban and Villanueva.

feyki
04-26-2016, 11:16 AM
https://blog-blogmediainc.netdna-ssl.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/1646270/0202693001435646698_filepicker.jpg

Sorry for Durant :lol

BlazerRed
04-26-2016, 11:19 AM
True ****** right there, need more of this in the NBA :applause:

Hey Yo
04-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Would have been great if Russ looked at KD and said

"mother****er you don't talk for me!!!" and then they got into a shouting match.

PP34Deuce
04-26-2016, 02:10 PM
OKC's Bench is starting to realize their roles.

Cam Payne for a rookie is a very solid back up PG that can do enough.
Waiters has become less brain dead
Kanter scores and rebounds

OKC has something no other team has and that's under 30 bonified superstars that can put up video game numbers for the playoffs.

navy
04-26-2016, 02:13 PM

OKC has something no other team has and that's under 30 bonified superstars that can put up video game numbers for the playoffs.
They beat a garbage Mavericks team. Calm down.

I think they have the pieces to win it all though.

Lebronxrings
04-26-2016, 02:14 PM

:biggums:

dazzer87
04-26-2016, 05:32 PM
ft35 calling a guy that sold his company for 5.7 billion an idiots? Okay........:roll: :roll: :roll: