PDA

View Full Version : Cavs nation, we need to root for OKC

StephHamann
04-26-2016, 05:50 AM
No way Lebron loses against the Servant and his Ninja turtle in the finals, 3/7 incoming wooooooooooooooo.

coin24
04-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Go spurs or warriors:lol

keep-itreal
04-26-2016, 06:00 AM
This season will be repeat of 2012.

NBA makes sure OKC advance to the finals so Lebron can finally win a championship.

Durbeta gonna beta

KingPush
04-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Cavs will smoke the Spurs faster than a joint at a frat party

Gileraracer
04-26-2016, 06:14 AM
Cavs can be happy that this years east is even bader than last years. Otherwise they had no chance to reach the conference finals

KingPush
04-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Cavs can be happy that this years east is even bader than last years. Otherwise they had no chance to reach the conference finals
English, mother****er.

bluechox2
04-26-2016, 07:02 AM
East is literally garbage

Quickening
04-26-2016, 07:04 AM
East is literally garbage
Who are the great teams out west now CP3 is out and Curry? Just leaves spurs and dross

Gileraracer
04-26-2016, 07:26 AM
English, mother****er.

Shut up you're a pinoy

KingPush
04-26-2016, 07:37 AM
Shut up you're a pinoy
The **** lol

Im not lebron23

returnofthemack
04-26-2016, 11:12 AM
English, mother****er.

Lol.

English mother****er, do you speak it!?!

SilkkTheShocker
04-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Without a doubt. OKC would get absolutely wrecked by Cleveland

StephHamann
05-11-2016, 07:09 AM
BYE BYE SPURS

https://media.giphy.com/media/bn0zlGb4LOyo8/giphy.gif

JohnnySic
05-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Cavs would crush OKC, but why do you want the easy way out?

El Gato Negro
05-11-2016, 07:29 AM
If the cavs keep moving the ball the way they have been it's irrelevant who they face. Give me a healthy warriors, revenge for last year.

moongaze
05-11-2016, 08:10 AM
This season will be repeat of 2012.

NBA makes sure OKC advance to the finals so Lebron can finally win a championship.

Durbeta gonna beta

Yea because okc beating two historical teams back to back in the warriors and spurs would mean that they're an easier matchup than either team?

:biggums:

plowking
05-11-2016, 08:13 AM

Who wouldn't want the easiest path? :oldlol:

I hope GSW beat the Thunder though. Much more entertaining for casual fans and those that don't have a team to root for. Although Cavs vs OKC is a good one too. Durant vs LeBron is always fun. Kyrie vs Westbrook is good too.

tpols
05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
I thought the spurs would wreck both okc and cavs but after seeing how they play, its actually a blessing spurs get knocked out.

The problem is aldridge and duncan are just way too slow and immobile.. getting visibly outhustled by kanter and adams .. and they still have yet to give kawhi the reigns in the clutch .. although he looked nervous as hell after missing that one FT w/ OKC on spur's heels. They have no closers.

The comeback all started with a 35 foot shot from westbrick .. he may be dumb, but he has serious balls and will to win.

ImKobe
05-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Yea because okc beating two historical teams back to back in the warriors and spurs would mean that they're an easier matchup than either team?

:biggums:

It's about match-ups

OKC beat the Spurs in 6 back in 2012 when they had a big win streak in the POs going up 2 - 0 in the series, they had won 10 in a row IIRC and got backdoor swept by OKC, who got destroyed by Miami in the Finals

but then again, they played under the old format and HCA was a detriment to OKC because they got robbed in Game 2 and Miami managed to hold home court to win in 5. KD had 18 points in the 4th in Game 1 and 17 in the 4th in Game 2 IIRC, OKC had the chance to tie the game late but Lebron blatantly hacked KD on his shot attempt and wasn't called for it, and OKC had no chance in Miami. How did they lose the series? KD got into foul trouble guarding Lebron in the post and all the Heat shooters were raining threes. I'd expect a similar situation in these Finals.

And mind you that KD averaged something ridiculous like 30 ppg on 53% shooting in that series and WB went off for 43 @Miami and they still couldn't get the series back to OKC.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2016, 08:29 AM
KD/Russ v.s. Bron/Kyrie.. the GOAT Duo's.

JohnnySic
05-11-2016, 08:37 AM

I hope GSW beat the Thunder though. Much more entertaining for casual fans and those that don't have a team to root for. Although Cavs vs OKC is a good one too. Durant vs LeBron is always fun. Kyrie vs Westbrook is good too.
When the Celtics were competing, I always wanted the Lakers in the finals. I didn't want Denver or whomever, I wanted the best.

OKC vs Cleveland wouldn't be good; OKC would get crushed like a Coke can. Even GS is going to have an incredibly difficult time if Cleveland keeps playing like they have.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2016, 08:38 AM
When the Celtics were competing, I always wanted the Lakers in the finals. I didn't want Denver or whomever, I wanted the best.

OKC vs Cleveland wouldn't be good; OKC would get crushed like a Coke can. Even GS is going to have an incredibly difficult time if Cleveland keeps playing like they have.

Thats because nobody wants to see Denver in the finals, it would be atrocious and a severe lack of superstars/names... Lakers/Celtics was the only thing making sense.

moongaze
05-11-2016, 03:13 PM
It's about match-ups

OKC beat the Spurs in 6 back in 2012 when they had a big win streak in the POs going up 2 - 0 in the series, they had won 10 in a row IIRC and got backdoor swept by OKC, who got destroyed by Miami in the Finals

but then again, they played under the old format and HCA was a detriment to OKC because they got robbed in Game 2 and Miami managed to hold home court to win in 5. KD had 18 points in the 4th in Game 1 and 17 in the 4th in Game 2 IIRC, OKC had the chance to tie the game late but Lebron blatantly hacked KD on his shot attempt and wasn't called for it, and OKC had no chance in Miami. How did they lose the series? KD got into foul trouble guarding Lebron in the post and all the Heat shooters were raining threes. I'd expect a similar situation in these Finals.

And mind you that KD averaged something ridiculous like 30 ppg on 53% shooting in that series and WB went off for 43 @Miami and they still couldn't get the series back to OKC.

Sure it's about matchups but it's also about the quality of the teams and about who's playing the best at the moment. An okc team that would have beaten two historical teams back to back would be the tougher matchup and if the cavs sweep them it should be looked at with as much respect as if they beat spurs or GS.

DingDengDong
05-11-2016, 04:20 PM
In before Thunder get to the Finals, Cavs fans celebrate, and then the Thunder beats the Cavs anyway.

SilkkTheShocker
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM
In before Thunder get to the Finals, Cavs fans celebrate, and then the Thunder beats the Cavs anyway.

Keep dreaming, ******

Magic 32
05-11-2016, 04:53 PM
This thread is as beta as Lebron.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yHUiExmU40A4U/giphy-downsized-large.gif

riseagainst
05-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Pretty beta thread. I remember when OP used to be a Mavericks fan.

sportjames23
05-11-2016, 05:35 PM

A team that wants to beat the best teams.

KingPush
05-11-2016, 05:37 PM

Right, because Denver and OKC are at the same level

Just because Golden State is playing at an all time great level doesnt mean OKC and the Spurs arent good

riseagainst
05-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Right, because Denver and OKC are at the same level

Just because Golden State is playing at an all time great level doesnt mean OKC and the Spurs arent good

A Durant led team cannot beat a Lebron led team in the playoffs.

HylianNightmare
05-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Go warriors

Bankaii
05-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Is that why Jordan waited until all the good team got old to win?
Or was that because Pippen couldn't show him how to when until then?

plowking
05-11-2016, 09:48 PM

The best team is the one that makes it through. You have 7 games. Generally no mistakes happen in playoff basketball. There is enough room for error that the better team comes out on top.

As a basketball team, you want the team that gives you favourable match ups.

knicksman
05-11-2016, 10:25 PM

followers follow their leader:confusedshrug:

knicksman
05-11-2016, 10:27 PM

More like stern wanted a durant-bran rivalry

Lebron23
05-11-2016, 10:31 PM
The best team is the one that makes it through. You have 7 games. Generally no mistakes happen in playoff basketball. There is enough room for error that the better team comes out on top.

Best posts so far in this thread.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Straight_Ballin
05-11-2016, 10:53 PM

Because lebron stans share the same mindset as bron.... take the easiest route possible (weak east, collusion) only to fail and look like an even bigger beta.

sportjames23
05-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Is that why Jordan waited until all the good team got old to win?
Or was that because Pippen couldn't show him how to when until then?

Weak ass response from you as usual. Go play in traffic, baby boi.

sportjames23
05-12-2016, 12:26 AM

What you say is true, but the best players ALWAYS want to beat the best. Magic didn't want to play the Bucks, he wanted to play Bird and the Celtics. Bird didn't want to play the Spurs, he wanted Magic and the Lakers. MJ wanted to go through Detroit. All Time greats want that challenge.