WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:05 PM
Yep, congrats to the Warriors. Huh?

BlazerRed
04-26-2016, 05:05 PM
:roll:

Optimus Prime
04-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Disappointing even if I...strongly dislike the Clippers, Paul and Griffin, to put it nicely. I was looking forward to two insane Western semis and then an absolute crazy WCF. Now at least the Warriors can rest Curry for the semis no matter who they face for the inevitable showdown with San Antonio/OKC.

:kobe:

Meticode
04-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Huh?
The Warriors were going to play against the Clippers without Curry for probably 3-4 games. Now if the Clippers even win the series they play against a Clippers team without Griffin and Paul the whole playoffs, or they get an inexperienced Blazers squad that's overachieved this year.

In short, the Warriors get lucky again.

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:08 PM
The Warriors were going to play against the Clippers without Curry for probably 3-4 games. Now if the Clippers even win the series they play against a Clippers team without Griffin and Paul the whole playoffs, or they get an inexperienced Blazers squad that's overachieved this year.

So what if the Blazers beat the Warriors? Still lucky?

So let me get this straight, the Clippers (pre injuries) facing the Warriors without Curry is not a lucky break?

1987_Lakers
04-26-2016, 05:09 PM
Holy shit, talk about catching a big break if you are the Warriors. They went from playing a healthy Clippers team in the 2nd round without Curry to playing a solid Blazers team who just won 44 games this year.

senelcoolidge
04-26-2016, 05:10 PM
The Warriors getting the easy road. They lucked out. The Blazers will get plastered at full strength by the Warriors without Curry. So unfortunate for the Clippers. I think there will be some changes come next season for them. Paul or Blake might leave...or both. Doc should get the boot seriously. Doc doesn't develop players..the Clippers might have to do a mini rebuild. Develop players this time around Blake/CP3 or one of the two. Get a real SF..they will still be a playoff team.

tpols
04-26-2016, 05:10 PM

they still have to go through spurs / okc and cleveland to win the title.

Who do the cavs have to go through again?

Cavs fans are in no position to talk on difficulty of a path of another team from the western conference.

Hopper15
04-26-2016, 05:11 PM
I have a strange feeling the Blazers are going to lose game 5.

tpols
04-26-2016, 05:12 PM
The Warriors getting the easy road. They lucked out. The Blazers will get plastered at full strength by the Warriors without Curry. So unfortunate for the Clippers. I think there will be some changes come next season for them. Paul or Blake might leave...or both. Doc should get the boot seriously. Doc doesn't develop players..the Clippers might have to do a mini rebuild. Develop players this time around Blake/CP3 or one of the two. Get a real SF..they will still be a playoff team.

Thunder, Spurs, Warriors, Cavs is the order of difficulty .. Warriors just got a break, but they do not have the easiest playoff schedule

inclinerator
So what if the Blazers beat the Warriors? Still lucky?
every1 knows they arent unless green and thompson goes down

Inferno
yup, the team missing their MVP is the lucky one :oldlol:

Clippers weren't even a lock for the second round with CP3 and Blake healthy. :facepalm if anything Portland's lucky

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:13 PM

Cavs fans are in no position to talk on difficulty of a path of another team from the western conference.

:applause: Cleveland about to tear their way through a bunch of sub 50 win teams

1987_Lakers
04-26-2016, 05:13 PM
I have a strange feeling the Blazers are going to lose game 5.

Would be hilarious if the Clippers still somehow win the series, but I just don't see it. CP3 & Griffin are basically the Clippers.

Mr. Jabbar
04-26-2016, 05:14 PM

This. The audacity of these guys to talk about luck with a Finals free ticket bought in November :lol

Bobcats2013
04-26-2016, 05:15 PM
maaaaaannnnn i love blake man i hope he gets better soon man.

NAH PHUCK THIS NIKKA, STAAAAAAAY GONE PHUCK BOI

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:15 PM

Clippers weren't even a lock for the second round with CP3 and Blake healthy. :facepalm if anything Portland's lucky

Crazy ain't it?. :oldlol:

tpols
04-26-2016, 05:16 PM
This. The audacity of these guys to talk about luck with a Finals free ticket bought in November :lol

in this next round cavs are about to play whichever team limps out of this shitty hawks-celtics series, and they have the nerve to sit here trashing the blazers? :biggums:

:facepalm

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Would be hilarious if the Clippers still somehow win the series, but I just don't see it. CP3 & Griffin are basically the Clippers. They could manage without Blake. But without Chris it will be tough. The one thing in their favor is that the Blazers aren't very good on the road.

HurricaneKid
04-26-2016, 05:17 PM

Detroit/ATL/Celts are as good or better than any team the GSW beat last year in the playoffs OR this year in the playoffs. Including next round. And that's just the first two rounds for the Cavs this year.

Pels (-Jrue)
Grizzle (-Allen, Conley missed games/broken face)
Houston (-PatBev)
Cavs (-Kyrie, -KLove)

Houston (vacation impending)
Clippers (-CP3, -Blake)/Portland (expected to be #28/29 in the NBA coming in to the season)

I mean c'mon.

I've never seen such clear sailing in my life.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:17 PM

Oh get the **** outta here... Lakers1987 has huge sympathies for the Warriors and even he can see theyre lucky here...

why are you angry about that, or in denial of it?

:facepalm The Clippers are without Paul, Griffin AND a hurt Reddick, its not even close.

crazy. Last year all over.

G0ATbe
04-26-2016, 05:18 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nash
04-26-2016, 05:18 PM
no excuses, lebron took cavs without love and irving within 2 games of the championship

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Oh get the **** outta here... Lakers1987 has huge sympathies for the Warriors and even he can see theyre lucky here...

why are you angry about that, or in denial of it?

:facepalm The Clippers are without Paul, Griffin AND a hurt Reddick, its not even close.

crazy. Last year all over.

Bullshit! Steph wasn't injured last year. So it's not the same thing.

Meticode
04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
I suppose you're right considering we had to play witout Love for 3 of the rounds last year and an injured Irving, and Irving was out almost the whole Warriors series against a fully healthy Warriors squad. You're right though, no room to talk.

PP34Deuce
04-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Doc is throwing in the tool. Might as well shut Reddick down too.

It's the right thing to do. Blake has time to get plenty healthy. Paul too.

This offseason, Doc needs to get a competent back up PG and a legit backup big man.

Meticode
04-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Knowing the Warriors luck when they do have to face the Spurs or OKC they'll probably have 1-2 players out too that are important.

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:24 PM
I suppose you're right considering we had to play witout Love for 3 of the rounds last year and an injured Irving, and Irving was out almost the whole Warriors series against a fully healthy Warriors squad. You're right though, no room to talk.

Cavs without Kyrie and Love are still the best team in the East, let's be real. LeBron is that good.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:24 PM

the nerves on that guy...

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Dubs players have constantly gotten injured in the playoffs and none of us have complained over the years, the nerve of some of these fakkits :facepalm

dazzer87
04-26-2016, 05:27 PM
unreal........When it rains, it pours

StephHamann
04-26-2016, 05:28 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/JA5OqlD3e_FdblWHyy_LmynU42c=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3659874/steve_is_emo.0.gif
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/JA5OqlD3e_FdblWHyy_LmynU42c=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3659874/steve_is_emo.0.gif

ArbitraryWater
Cavs without Kyrie and Love are still the best team in the East, let's be real. LeBron is that good.

He has to completely exhaust himself... hes finito by the finals physically. Its not the norm to expect him to have that kind of impact, you do... they have been in much worse situations than the piss paths GSW has faced.

tpols
Detroit/ATL/Celts are as good or better than any team the GSW beat last year in the playoffs OR this year in the playoffs. Including next round. And that's just the first two rounds for the Cavs this year.

Pels (-Jrue)
Grizzle (-Allen, Conley missed games/broken face)
Houston (-PatBev)
Cavs (-Kyrie, -KLove)

Houston (vacation impending)
Clippers (-CP3, -Blake)/Portland (expected to be #28/29 in the NBA coming in to the season)

I mean c'mon.

I've never seen such clear sailing in my life.

last year the warriors had a fortunate run for sure.

This year though, not at all, they just lost their best player to multiple injuries and will still have to beat the spurs and the cavs to win the ring. Thats easy?

Because the cavs, fully healthy, will only have to play one of those teams.. the one that limps out of the gauntlet. Now that is what Id call easy.

And no... the celtics w/o avery bradley (convenient you dont mention this btw, as you mention guys of pat beverley calibre being out above :rolleyes: ) and the hawks are not better than the trailblazers, theyre on a similar tier but the blazers have the best player out of all three teams, by far.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:30 PM

This year though, not at all, they just lost their best player to multiple injuries and will still have to beat the spurs and the cavs to win the ring. Thats easy?

Because the cavs, fully healthy, will only have to play one of those teams.. the one that limps out of the gauntlet. Now that is what Id call easy.

And no... the celtics w/o avery bradley (convenient you dont mention this btw, as you mention guys like pat beverley being out above :rolleyes: ) and the hawks are not better than the trailblazers, theyre on a similar tier but the blazers have the best player out of all three teams, by far.

but that injured player will be back by Spurs or Cavs time.... and until then, they have an easy path... again... :confusedshrug:

inclinerator
04-26-2016, 05:32 PM

And no... the celtics w/o avery bradley (convenient you dont mention this btw, as you mention guys of pat beverley calibre being out above :rolleyes: ) and the hawks are not better than the trailblazers, theyre on a similar tier but the blazers have the best player out of all three teams, by far.

u forgot the warriors have the most stacked team by far

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:33 PM
The Cavs series is the only one I'll admit would have been closer if Kyrie and Love were there (their defense surely would've been worse, I'd have the Dubs in 7).

Pelicans - Injured Jrue? Who the **** cares, it was a sweep :oldlol:

Grizzlies - Conley being 100% wouldn't have changed anything, and Allen was already neutralized. Should the Spurs get a pass for this year's first round?

Rockets - Bev's never stopped star PG's in the playoffs :oldlol: See Lillard, Westbrook, and Game 1 this year.

Clippers - Not the Dubs fault they choked against Houston last year. I'm disappointed the two teams couldn't match up this year with everyone healthy, but the Dubs would be favored against LAC either way. Hell, Portland was about to make it 2-2 with BG and CP3 healthy. Who knows what would've happened

tpols
04-26-2016, 05:33 PM
but that injured player will be back by Spurs or Cavs time.... and until then, they have an easy path... again... :confusedshrug:

the cavs have an easy path as well, in fact, an even easier one. They play no contenders until the Finals at all.. so ... :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
04-26-2016, 05:34 PM
Well, as long as SAS stays healthy, Cavs are still gonna lose in the finals.

And you know what that means.

That means AMERICA WINS!!!!!

Inferno

Lmao come on my dude. Last year is an argument bc Love was out but LeBron's path to the finals is a cakewalk compared to SAS/GSW solely on the virtue of not having to play one of those teams before getting there :lol

ArbitraryWater
the cavs have an easy path as well, in fact, an even easier one. They play no contenders until the Finals at all..

that would mean, for the 2 year span, GSW has faced 2 legit opponents ('16 Spurs/ '16 Cavs), and Cavs have faced 2 legit opponents ('15 GSW, '16 GSW/Spurs), right? While being more injury beaten than GSW, and absolutely depleted in the finals? Can we agree?

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Grizzlies - Conley being 100% wouldn't have changed anything

why :biggums: so disrespectful of Conley :facepalm

I know you are
Damn

Inferno
that would mean, for the 2 year span, GSW has faced 2 legit opponents ('16 Spurs/ '16 Cavs), and Cavs have faced 2 legit opponents ('15 GSW, '16 GSW/Spurs), right? While being more injury beaten than GSW, and absolutely depleted in the finals? Can we agree?

Rockets last year were pretty legit. And again, you can't fault the Dubs for SAS and LAC choking last year and not making it to the WCF :facepalm

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:37 PM
why :biggums: so disrespectful of Conley :facepalm

Come on breh, you think he would've won the series for Memphis? :biggums:

tpols
04-26-2016, 05:38 PM

I already said the warriors run last year graded out as one of the easier ones.. this year's does not and will be signifigantly harder than the cavs if either were to win.

Were in 2016, and you guys are saying how easy the warriors have it right now. Comprende amigo?

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:39 PM
I already said the warriors run last year graded out as one of the easier ones.. this year's does not and will be signifigantly harder than the cavs if either were to win.

Were in 2016, and you guys are saying how easy the warriors have it right now. Comprende amigo?

Exactly :lol these dudes are still stuck in the past :facepalm

Warriors sure have it easy, going into the second round with their MVP and then having to face OKC or SAS with him hopefully back by then...:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Rockets last year were pretty legit. And again, you can't fault the Dubs for SAS and LAC choking last year and not making it to the WCF :facepalm

Im not faulting them, Im merely saying thats the amount of legit teams they faced... :facepalm might aswell say we cant fault the Cavs for being in the East then, either. But this is not about 'fault', simply the competition they had.

Come on breh, you think he would've won the series for Memphis? :biggums:

How does he not have the ability to keep game 6 close or even an impact as early as game 1?

His adrenaline carried him in the return game, but he was without impact from that moment on..

HoopologyPhD
04-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Did he roundhouse kick the trainer in the face this time to injure his quad?

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:41 PM

The Warriors went from playing a healthy Clippers team in the 2nd round without Curry as betting UNDERDOGS (had the odd makers making crazy changes) to now just playing a 44-win Blazers team as HUGE FAVORITES....

how is that not a fortunate twist of events and absolutely lucky?

You guys are ridiculous :facepalm I dont just care about the Curry side, inferno.. mention both sides of the picture, just be honest.

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:42 PM
What a petty argument :facepalm we're really debating the "legitness" of teams faced by GSW and CLE on their way to the Finals? Ask anyone on any of those teams and they'll all tell you that the chip is all that matters :facepalm

I hope the Dubs and Cavs can have a rematch this year with everyone healthy and playing up to their level. :applause:

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:43 PM
The Warriors went from playing a healthy Clippers team in the 2nd round without Curry as betting UNDERDOGS (had the odd makers making crazy changes) to now just playing a 44-win Blazers team as HUGE FAVORITES....

You guys are ridiculous :facepalm I dont just care about the Curry side, inferno.. mention both sides of the picture, just be honest.

You're acting like Warriors losing Curry is standard and not something that's extremely unlucky for them :biggums:

What a fortunate twist of events! Now we get to play Lillard, in Oakland, without Curry :lol

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:44 PM
What a petty argument :facepalm we're really debating the "legitness" of teams faced by GSW and CLE on their way to the Finals? Ask anyone on any of those teams and they'll all tell you that the chip is all that matters :facepalm

I hope the Dubs and Cavs can have a rematch this year with everyone healthy and playing up to their level. :applause:

okay, youve completely signed out of the discussion havent you :lol

dat logical fallacy... suddenly no more arguments made, you just think its nonsensical to begin with and start getting vague.

Leave.

tpols

you dont get it..

in a vacuum, yes they are fortunate, compared to the spurs they are fortunate, compared to the thunder they are fortunate.. compared to the cavaliers? They are not .. lol, because they still have a tougher road than them. Hence why it makes you look dumb to remark on how easy they have it, when the team you want to win has it even easier.. I cant put it any simpler for you right now

Bosnian Sajo
The Clippers lost their two best players in the SAME DAMN GAME....!!!! :eek:

Unreal. Jordan is now the best player on the Clippers, and their #1 offense target will either be Jamal Crawford or Jeff Green. Sucks for Clippers fans, yet another short coming.

inclinerator
You're acting like Warriors losing Curry is standard and not something that's extremely unlucky for them :biggums:

What a fortunate twist of events! Now we get to play Lillard, in Oakland, without Curry :lol
it;s lillard not kobe bryant, blazers aint doing sht

RoseCity07
04-26-2016, 05:45 PM
I knew he was done. Quad is nothing to play around with. You can't do anything without your quads.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:46 PM

Warriors losing Curry for 2 weeks was crazy unlucky...

unfortunately, you were then kicked out of your home, and have been living under a rock the past day, as you missed this.... PAUL AND GRIFFIN ARE OUT FOR THE SEASON!

Damn... shocking news right? Suddenly the Warriors were the one catching the break, and are now playing an undermanned Blazers team....

you've made the complete transformation to Curry stan. Acting like your team isnt still far more loaded than the Blazers :hammerhead:

Mr. Jabbar
04-26-2016, 05:46 PM
The Clippers lost their two best players in the SAME DAMN GAME....!!!! :eek:

Unreal. Jordan is now the best player on the Clippers, and their #1 offense target will either be Jamal Crawford or Jeff Green. Sucks for Clippers fans, yet another short coming.

their new best player AIRBALLED 2 consecutive free throws last night :lol

clipps :(

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:47 PM

unfortunately, you were then kicked out of your home, and have been living under a rock the past day, as you missed this.... PAUL AND GRIFFIN ARE OUT FOR THE SEASON!

Damn... shocking news right? Suddenly the Warriors were the one catching the break, and are now playing an undermanned Blazers team....

you've made the complete transformation to Curry stan. Acting like your team isnt still far more loaded than the Blazers :hammerhead:

How the **** am I a Curry stan? I've got the Dubs over LAC and POR with or without Steph. Sure, in a vacuum its lucky that CP3 and BG are out but you seem to keep missing the point that our MVP is ****ing injured! :roll:

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:49 PM
Poor Arbs is gonna be crying about the Warriors' luck the entire playoffs while his boy LeBron sweeps his way to the Finals :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:49 PM

How the **** am I a Curry stan? I've got the Dubs over LAC and POR with or without Steph. Sure, in a vacuum its lucky that CP3 and BG are out but you seem to keep missing the point that our MVP is ****ing injured! :roll:

I dont think you quite understand the meaning of vacuum...

you still think the Curry injury holds more weight than the combined injury of Paul/Griffin on a team far more reliant on them.....

its absolutely retarded.

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:52 PM

Warriors are still playing the Rockets. And how are the Blazers undermanned?

ArbitraryWater
Warriors are still playing the Rockets. And how are the Blazers undermanned?

*undermatched, sorry

Inferno
I dont think you quite understand the meaning of vacuum...

you still think the Curry injury holds more weight than the combined injury of Paul/Griffin on a team far more reliant on them.....

its absolutely retarded.

Jesus man, you're acting like the Clips were a lock for the second round even though Portland was about to make it 2-2.

I'm curious. What about having to play either OKC or SAS, after playing half of the second round without their best player, makes the Dubs lucky? Of course BG and CP3 being out boosts their chances, but you're acting like its some absolute game changer when the Dubs have been the favorites regardless :facepalm

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Now if Steph wasn't injured, then I'd be just as mad as some of you guys. I wanted a full-health Clippers-Dubs series more than any of you non LAC or GS fans :no:

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Jesus man, you're acting like the Clips were a lock for the second round even though Portland was about to make it 2-2.

I'm curious. What about having to play either OKC or SAS, after playing half of the second round without their best player, makes the Dubs lucky? Of course BG and CP3 being out boosts their chances, but you're acting like its some absolute game changer when the Dubs have been the favorites regardless :facepalm

Clippers were a lock, come on now :facepalm the question was how many games it would take.. and it would be already over if Griffin wasnt rusty from the start anyway.

So thats one quality opponent avoided... lucky :confusedshrug:

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 05:56 PM
*undermatched, sorry

I don't know if the Blazers are under-matched. Warriors are certainly the better team but they still have Lilliard. Curry won't be available to play right away. That's all assuming Warriors finish off the Rockets and the Blazers finish off the Clippers.

But answer this, the Spurs just swept the Grizzlies who were severely under-manned. Where is all the outrage over this?

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 05:59 PM
I don't know if the Blazers are under-matched. Warriors are certainly the better team but they still have Lilliard. Curry won't be available to play right away. That's all assuming Warriors finish off the Rockets and the Blazers finish off the Clippers.

But answer this, the Spurs just swept the Grizzlies who were severely under-manned. Where is all the outrage over this?

Spurs are playing the freakin Thunder in the second round...

its like with Holidays injury on the Pels last year playing the Warriors... who cares, they would have swept through it anyway.

Inferno
04-26-2016, 05:59 PM
Clippers were a lock, come on now :facepalm the question was how many games it would take.. and it would be already over if Griffin wasnt rusty from the start anyway.

So thats one quality opponent avoided... lucky :confusedshrug:

Griffin was playing like shit and 2-2 isn't bad at all for Portland :confusedshrugs: I'd probably take LA in 7 though

A quality opponent avoided even though they weren't even a lock. That's like Kawhi going out last year in the first round, Clips still winning, and then people putting an asterisk on GS' title because Kawhi was out. Nothing's certain in the playoffs my dude. With or without Paul and Griffin, OKC or SAS will still be waiting.

Slightly lucky in the grand scheme of things, but a useless thing to argue about for like 5 pages :eek:

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 06:01 PM

its like with Holidays injury on the Pels last year playing the Warriors... who cares, they would have swept through it anyway. The Spurs would not have swept a healthy Grizzlies team and you know it.

Inferno
04-26-2016, 06:01 PM

its like with Holidays injury on the Pels last year playing the Warriors... who cares, they would have swept through it anyway.

And the Warriors would beat a healthy Clips in 5-6 if they had Steph. No one's lucky when your best players are out, it's just that GS is a much better team overall (stacked, if you want to call it that). How's that a slight on them?

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 06:04 PM
And the Warriors would beat a healthy Clips in 5-6 if they had Steph. No one's lucky when your best players are out, it's just that GS is a much better team overall (stacked, if you want to call it that). How's that a slight on them?

I feel for the Clippers and their fans though. They hung in all season still winning games when Blake was out and to end up like this. Losing both Paul and Blake is just rough.

No Sir
04-26-2016, 06:06 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2rop6jm.jpg

WARRRRRRRIORRRRSSSSS :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 06:14 PM

Just hard to say it without it happening.. you never know.

Griffin was playing like shit and 2-2 isn't bad at all for Portland :confusedshrugs: I'd probably take LA in 7 though

A quality opponent avoided even though they weren't even a lock. That's like Kawhi going out last year in the first round, Clips still winning, and then people putting an asterisk on GS' title because Kawhi was out. Nothing's certain in the playoffs my dude. With or without Paul and Griffin, OKC or SAS will still be waiting.

Slightly lucky in the grand scheme of things, but a useless thing to argue about for like 5 pages :eek:

true

Inferno
04-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Just hard to say it without it happening.. you never know.

true

:cheers:

All I know for a fact is that the WCF and Finals this year will be insane :applause:

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2016, 06:59 PM
:cheers:

All I know for a fact is that the WCF and Finals this year will be insane :applause:

Yes bruh :cheers:

Fudge
04-26-2016, 10:24 PM
My boy Loney :(

You good, fam?

Im Still Ballin
04-26-2016, 10:25 PM
:roll:
Dude!

Ball is in YOUR court now

BlakFrankWhite
04-27-2016, 01:29 AM