PDA

View Full Version : Will "the others" screw it up vs Blazers?

warriorfan
04-26-2016, 05:27 PM
This team makes me nervous with no Curry. Lillard is no joke too he is Curry-lite.

I hope Dray can wake up and Thompson too they need to stop relying on favorable sets that Curry create.

I know you are
04-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Blazing to the wcf!

FreezingTsmoove
04-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Blazers are going to the WCF

No way this warriors team can beat the Blazers

A 7th seed at best without Curry

RoseCity07
04-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Blazers are going to close in on Thompson with Aminu and Harkless. Draymond Green can do whatever.

Mike smith
04-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Even if curry sits out the Blazers don't stand a chance they are a decent team but very inexperience and have over achieved this season. Curry can rest til the conference finals Livingston and klay will just be able to post up against lillard and cj and warriors front court is way better then Blazers

BlazerRed
04-26-2016, 05:47 PM
We got this, WCF cruise :hammertime: :yaohappy: :dancin :djparty

WorldWarriors
04-26-2016, 06:07 PM
This team makes me nervous with no Curry. Lillard is no joke too he is Curry-lite.

I hope Dray can wake up and Thompson too they need to stop relying on favorable sets that Curry create.

The "others" need to handle the business at hand. Worry about who they play and how they play when the time comes for that.

Warriors just need to play defense and pass the ball. No hero ball from Klay unless he gets insanely hot.

I mean no need to worry. It is what it is. I stand by my team win or lose.

Draz
04-26-2016, 06:19 PM
Blazers are going to the WCF

No way this warriors team can beat the Blazers

A 7th seed at best without Curry
Funny that you say this, my cousin said 2k16 updated the rosters and without Curry the team is the 7th best team lol

warriorfan
04-27-2016, 09:08 AM
Warriors better hope that Curry comes back

LAZERUSS
04-27-2016, 09:12 AM
These "others" should struggled against the Rockets without GAC in the second half of their last game, didn't they? 65-38...or on pace for a 130-76 win over the course of 48 minutes.

I suspect that somehow these inferior "others" will do just fine.

warriorfan
04-27-2016, 09:16 AM
These "others" should struggled against the Rockets without GAC in the second half of their last game, didn't they? 65-38...or on pace for a 130-76 win over the course of 48 minutes.

I suspect that somehow these inferior "others" will do just fine.

I believe this is a little larger and more accurate of a sample size.

http://s32.postimg.org/s0uoywxf9/datimpactt.jpg

hold this L
04-27-2016, 09:27 AM
You're such an annoying Curry stan. Dray has been a beast so far, one bad game with 3 others he's either been very good or amazing in. Klay has been inconsistent has had 2 great games out of 4, that's his MO though.

You should be looking at Barnes whose been shit and Bogut whose had 1 good game. Keeps constantly getting into foul trouble and Howard has eaten his lunch several games now. :facepalm

Thorpesaurous
04-27-2016, 09:32 AM
I like this Blazers team more and more myself, and do think they can take a couple games, although I'm not sure it'll be legitimately a threat (Kinda like win a game three, then a game five, where it's never really a threat).

Aminu and Harkless are good defensive matchups. And Plumlee seems like he'd work well on both ends. I'd put Aminu on Draymond and force him to prove he can punish a smaller defender, it's something I think might be an answer for other teams down the road when they go to that lineup.

In the end I'm just worried the shooting won't be quite consistent enough. They look great when Aminu or Harkless is shooting well, I just still don't trust them, especially Aminu who has real nights where he shoots it.

Not even that they're a lock to get there. I'd still be way more intrigued by a Blazers Warriors series than this shell of a Clipper team.